Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke (55550 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by YouthsPC0: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
abuwasilah:
Sorry for your ignorance and lack of information. Please go to google and find out about the life her children (SONS) lived while she was in office. This will surely tells you the havoc they/she caused this beloved country and how the money meant for me and you was scoundrel by some few individuals. Why is she returning money back to fed. govt.? Why is she running after some personality that will talk to Buhari immediately he was sworn to office last year.

Wasila I don't have time religious bigots like you just tell Buhari to give Nigerians the promise he promised and get off my mentions.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by davo3286: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

One thing about life is that the foolish show more seriousness than the wise. E.g Foolish Bokoharam will zealously kill innocent souls as if what they are doing is right. See you hear, what have we said yet and you are bringing 'otapiapia' into the matter? Ode. If Nigeria gets beta in this tenure, beta go hide your face in shame. Olodo.

lagosians are the biggest 'maga' in the present scam. if e pain u go drink otapiapia. tongue

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by otemanuduno: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
davo3286:

lagosians are the biggest 'maga' in the present scam. if e pain u go drink otapiapia. tongue
e pain am grin Buhari pls help me torture dis wailer wella make e go hug transformer Patience Jonathan. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by BushidoBlue(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

And is it now you are noticing we bought fuel at higher prices. I bought fuel at N102-110 during GEJ's time. I even know of people who bought fuel at N170 in Minna during GEJ time. And fuel in SE and SS was above N150 during GEJ's time. Indeed...it was only Lagos and Abuja that sold fuel at N97 during GEJ's time....in the very outskirts of ABuja.....fuel was sold as high as N140. during gej'S TIME.

How about us buying fuel now at 300 per liter how does that compare.

Go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Tinyemeka(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

"Capital Oil and Gas has watched with so much pain, the suffering and hardship our citizens have been subjected to as a result of scarcity of petrol, diesel, aviation fuel and house hold kerosene.”

“We are deeply pained to hear that hospitals cannot perform surgeries, laboratories are unable to carry out much needed tests especially for emergency patients leaving such patients at risk of dying, radio stations are shutting down, communication is being affected as MTN and other telecommunications company have announced an impending shut down while homes, offices and key facilities nationwide are experiencing blackouts.”

http://pulse.ng/local/ifeanyi-ubah-capital-oil-md-to-end-fuel-scarcity-with-13m-litres-of-fuel-id3792234.html
SweetJoystick:
Super story...people really do forget easily, during her tenure, businesses were shutting down... banks, radio and TV stations, to flights being cancelled....yet nothing as such is yet to happen in the current administration.

I repeat, which bank, radio and TV station shut down?
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Mintek: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Sweetlemon:

And what wonderful job was she able to do when oil was selling at $150? How was she able to harness this?

All these so-called repentant Buharists were never his fans anyway, they are just basically the band-wagon type. Shout "Change" when everybody is shouting change without even knowing what change is or even willing to be part of the change. Stone Buhari or whoever when everyone is stoning without really understanding what's on ground.

Propagandist, when did crude sell for $150 under Jonathan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi / Unemployment: Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers Still Nigeria’s Worst Cases / Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.