Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke (55524 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Lagos Properties In Pictures - EFCC / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by shamecurls(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
[size=28pt]Scam![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by vicola0281: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
_w.. mehn am browsing for free on Mtn since morning.. I don' maga dem
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by OCTAVO: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lollzz
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Nelkoko: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wailers paradise don fool...... In ma father house there many mansion
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by laprince(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pidggin:
Deziani really tried, since February this fuel crisis started yet no solution SMH

Aunti Deziani abeg com hep us

For me, it has been since October.

5 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by BlackPencil: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Una never see anything.
And some blind zombies still believe in this useless dullard of a president , even when they are the ones suffering the most.

What a useless country! If you're well to do,save and birth your kids abroad and give them that citizenship. No hope in this zoo.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by kenx1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
cowards
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
sorry bro apology not accepted stick to your brain washed CHANGE ...............

5 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Querty(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
dats my crush!!
she was really good at her job
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by iyb(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Deziani is a thief and a liar that woman stole the nation dry

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by djkirkoo2(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pidggin:
Deziani really tried, since February this fuel crisis started yet no solution SMH

Aunti Deziani abeg com hep us
Since December Bro

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Sufficiency121(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
I am Taju an APCzombie from Osun. The woman thief our money wey Aregbe is supposed to pay us our salary. If not for that woman our state e for be N100 billion instead of N6 million today. No fuel, No food, No money. Make I shout sai baba?

Shout make we hair jaree cheesy
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by kasid: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Diezani was actually one of the best petroleum ministers this country ever had.Get well soon ma
Where is d profit,if my employee can make 10 million and at the end i realised he/she pocketed or wasted almost 1 billion naira,then i should start celebrate with somebody like Deziani instead i will rather celebrate with Akinwumi (former minister of Agricuture). What pple do not know is that our system is not working,unless if fuel scarcity was not happened during GEJ,then i will say APC are not trying,A yr compare to 16yrs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by EasternLeopard: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
iyb:
Deziani is a thief and a liar that woman stole the nation dry

A typical Yoruba who believes all SS/SE people are thieves even when shown evidence of OBJ and Tinubu frauds

7 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by psp2pc(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
am not giving up on buhari yet. wailers can go and die for all I care..

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by francizy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu nma! cool

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by lachenzy1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
him papa
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by spiralwedge(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Myopic and ignorant Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by 9jatatafo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Dem nor dey tell deaf man say market scatter na. E go observe things with his eyes.
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by excel101(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Super story...people really do forget easily, during her tenure, businesses were shutting down... banks, radio and TV stations, to flights being cancelled....yet nothing as such is yet to happen in the current administration.

However, the current situation needs to be addressed urgently so as not to get to the level of what Nigerians went through during the tail end of her tenure.
In terms of hardship Deziani's tenure learning compared to Buhari's 8months old tenure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by francizy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Leboska:

Jesus! she also stole your brain.

Lmao! The guy was only playing around. If you read well, you'd notice the satirical nature of his comment..
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by davo3286: 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
the funny thing be say lagosians fall for apc scam upon all their sabi sabi and yeye smartness. grin tongue . lagosians are the biggest mugus.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by tunisbaba(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
E b lik say this guy don forget the person wey dey power when fuel scarcity caused banks, network operators and multi-national organizations to almost shut down operations immediately after the election.
This current scarcity situation never reach that level but i hope it would be resolved soonest. So make the guy tink well b4 apologizin to anybody...or Mayb he no dey Nigeria last year wen bank dey send message say dem want shut down. Se na Buhari dey power den

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by otemanuduno: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
You wan enjoy comic relief, come to Nigeria. Bad people dey rule them...bad people dey do opposition...bad people wey dey do opposition kon take over from bad people wey dey rule them. The people wey dey under bad people wail so-tay e pain dem when the other bad people overtake the former bad people. The new bad people promised to do good but they could only do what they know best.

Now the people under the ruling bad people are decamping to the former bad people. Naija!

4 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by iyb(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
EasternLeopard:

A typical Yoruba who believes all SS/SE people are thieves even when shown evidence of OBJ and Tinubu frauds
Sorry I am fulani grin
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Deen77: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Diezani was actually one of the best petroleum ministers this country ever had.Get well soon ma

To people like you who no nothing, if she can't build refinery for 5 years you want Buhari to build in a year.

Under this woman crude oil was $100/$140, no refinery she keep importing petroleum to run our economy, now crude is $26/$40 you want Buhari to perform miracle.

A German bank rate Nigeria as ZERO. We are starting from ZERO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by otemanuduno: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
davo3286:
the funny thing be say lagosians fall for apc scam upon all their sabi sabi and yeye smartness. grin tongue . lagosians are the biggest mugus.
Lagosians are wise... tested and failed should never be given a chance. If Buhari fails too, I trust Lagosians will not give him second chance come 2019. Lagosians are not stereotypic in their thoughts. #ILoveLagosians

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by afrodisc: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

You know something....why apologize to a woman who did nothing about the mess in NNPC....especially the fact that because we did not properly fix the refineries and add new ones under her rule.....we are in this mess.

1.You are paying N180 for fuel(it is still N86.50 in major marketers and NNPC fuel stations....higher in some independent marketers)....because the fuel subsidy.....WHICH YOU DO NOT WANT REMOVED....and which your new hero supported its removal....is preventing marketers from making profits....so as a result....they have to sell much higher than official price....or else they won't have the dollars needed to import.

2.Have you ever thought why we do not have the dollars for imports? It is because oil prices have fallen....so we can no longer waste dollars on everything.....we need it to keep up the naira....so that you sports fans wont be paying N100000 for a loaf of bread.

And if the subsidy goes.....you would be paying far higher for fuel. So...why are you complaining. Do you expect APC to diversify the economy in 10 months....when PDP and your new heroes did not do it in 16 years?

3.Ask your new hero why no new refineries were built? Even if the ones we have are working at full capacity....we would still need to import 23 million liters of fuel every day. And the reason prices stayed at N97-N87 per liter during her time was because...we had the dolalrs to import and subsidze the fuel at the same time. Now we do not...and now the decisions we made not to build new refineries has come back to haunt us.

4.Ask your heroes why at the end of their rule...they were still owing money to the marketers? That is why they refused to import...they were owing so much that they were in debt...and they still owe. Because....we no longer have the dollars to import since oil prices fell.

5.And is it now you are noticing we bought fuel at higher prices. I bought fuel at N102-110 during GEJ's time. I even know of people who bought fuel at N170 in Minna during GEJ time. And fuel in SE and SS was above N150 during GEJ's time. Indeed...it was only Lagos and Abuja that sold fuel at N97 during GEJ's time....in the very outskirts of ABuja.....fuel was sold as high as N140. during gej'S TIME.

6.What would solve this problem is ......removal of subsidy. But that would put prices of fuel above N150....the same price you are complaining about....but fuel would flow. You are complaining about high prices....and yet...you paradoxically do not want the actual solution to your problem....apart from five new refineries?

Nigeria needs at least 23 million extra liters per day...in addition to the new 17 million liters of fuel per day.Some even put it at 53 million extra liters per day!

Abeg...why apologize to someone who spent all the time in office doing nothing to solve the problem....and hiding the problem via massive dollar influx to import fuel to paper the cracks. Nigeria needs new refineries and removal of subsidy. Things that your new heroine did not do ...and before anyone calls me zombie....things that the new APC govt must do if they want to sort this issue out once and for all.

Nigerians....

You are just a fool who will perish for lack of knowledge. Ahh Nigerian man, think like a human being for once, even an Afghanistan knows good governance better than you. Haah!!!

11 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by KahlDrogo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
What epic nonsense.
That fool is an unrepentant iPad yoot pretending to be a progressive.
Useless white powder merchant. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by cktheluckyman: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
kasid:
Where is d profit,if my employee can make 10 million and at the end i realised he/she pocketed or wasted almost 1 billion naira,then i should start celebrate with somebody like Deziani instead i will rather celebrate with Akinwumi (former minister of Agricuture). What pple do not know is that our system is not working,unless if fuel scarcity was not happened during GEJ,then i will say APC are not trying,A yr compare to 16yrs.
You are yet to prove she wasted or pocketed N1
Re: Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
afrodisc:

You are just a fool who will perish for lack of knowledge.

Noted. Thank you very much for your kind and understanding words.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) / Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.