Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS (38367 Views)

Boko Haram Members Killed By Troops During Raid In Sambisa Forest.Graphic Photos / Shitte Members Killed & Injured In Kano By Police (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by muller101(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
These people are taken their hate and bitterness for the hausa-fulani too far. I hope they understand the ripple effects of such acts...
They will always draw the first blood and scream victims when the effects of their actions begin to show up. They should be careful!
are u hungry. Eat raw cassava u will be ok.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by truthspeaks: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
And d murderous fulani herdsmen r wat? A peaceful movement?
bloodyBLOGGER:
who doesn't know IPOB is a terrorist organization?
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by macaranta(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is a dangerous news that can spiral out of control with grave repercussions. The ease with which the DSS released it with details is suspicious as it conveniently pits the northerners and Easterners on a collision course.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by emi14: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Apc cronies and propaganda. Not just hausas but Hausa -Fulanis so our traveling foreign affairs president will be torched then he will send troops to kill Aba people . E ni go work!! Fake stories rampage.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by tinktanker: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Every Igbo man is an IPOB..

IPOB: Indigenous People of Biafra..

So trying so hard to tag Igbos as terrorists would be a very bitter pill to swallow and everyone should be careful..

But even if this news is true, it's very crazy, because I didn't hear from DSS(Daura Shoe Shinners) warn herdsmen after their rampage in Agatu.

However, if some ppl kidnapped and murder anyone, it's very reproachable and I condemn the act totally and completely...

Pls ma Igbo brothers here don't comment on this thread to praise barbarism. .there certainly should be a difference between us Igbos and the Herdsmen.

I condemn the killing of any innocent Herdsman..
funny enough no herdsmen is innocent

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by truthspeaks: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Be like say ur family members nids 2 be killed by dem fulani b4 u undstnd d situation. Y wld any stranger come 2 ur hse n take over n even kills u 4 u 2 be out of d way. Beta be carefl wat u type. Hw many southerners hv gone 2 d north n destroyed farmlands owned by hausas. Anyway, d advantage of is it accelerates d division of d country. Let d civil war kukuma start.
Aufbauh:
These people are taken their hate and bitterness for the hausa-fulani too far. I hope they understand the ripple effects of such acts...
They will always draw the first blood and scream victims when the effects of their actions begin to show up. They should be careful!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by tinktanker: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:
did u read d news on herdsmen killing igbos in enugu, delta n rivers? I guess u were blind to those news. Zombie
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by mekonglobal(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Fulani herdsmen attacked the community and unkown gunmen from the community retaliated and abducted and killed some of the herdsmen.Now both crimes are condemable but how come the DSS is yet to issue a warning to the fulani herdsmen who started the clash in the firstplace?

How come they have been no DSS press release about the other incidents of fulani herdsmen attacks across the south and middle belt? Is the DSS headed by Daura now serving the interests of the hausa fulanis alone?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by okenikpoto(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
They will be quick to throw the blame but have been silent on Agatu. Ndi ara.

Ezenwammadu:
What about the murderous Fulani herdsmen and their bloody rampage in agatu

Useless Daura Secret Service trying to paint IPod with the same brush as their Fulani normad branch

Bloody liars

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by tinktanker: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
jamislaw:
when they start slaying them like a goat in the north here they will start crying foul.
so igbo shld fold their hands as herdsmen killed dem in enugu, rivers n delta? I knw u won't admit reading those news. U may b d next to die by the knife of herdsmen.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by AnanseK(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Aufbauh:

WORD!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by ngmgeek(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
This country is becoming deeply polarized and only one man at the top should be held accountable.

The fact that a DSS agent made this statement to the public is cowardly and very shameful.

I am saddened by this tragedy. I love my country but I despise my government. Nonsense
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
It is unfortunate that accusations can be unfounded and yet allowed to be broadcasted by such a national agency as the DSS. is this not the same DSS that let Boko Haram agent Kabiru Sokoto escape single-handedly and returned by himself. DSS is full of Hausa shiit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by ijebu2020: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
God punish the Dss people dts saying this..where were the Dss when Fulanis were killing people up and down in their very own community...Pls is somthing wrong with Nigeria??

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by awakeuche(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
ki02020:

Thought you're a yoruba manwith your name segun adewole...well if you're not then you also have no shame and honour by choosing another tribe name over your own tribe
just look at, the sentiments of a tribalist-racist. Say the truth and be free

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by pyxon(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
mcee1:
It's only frustrated fellows like u and other touts are shouting biaf** up and down. Do u see any of ur kings men and their children doing so No goan protest o,my northern army brothers dey provoke for una matter. I don tell u my own. Cheers!
t

No be blood dey flow through their vein?
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Okudiover(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
tongue tongue tongue Was the IPOB responsible for instigating murderous herdsmen to kill, maim, rape, loot and plunder the lives and property of their hosts? DSS answer.
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by udumosam23(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
I know already they'll raise stakes against KANU, but this is just too high.

DSS aren't even using their head. why would they make such an inciting comment even if it were to be true.

I don't like this...
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by christinie(f): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
As fake as hell. Wonder why the thread is not closed.

steppins:

Fake news...
Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by jamislaw(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2016
tinktanker:
so igbo shld fold their hands as herdsmen killed dem in enugu, rivers n delta? I knw u won't admit reading those news. U may b d next to die by the knife of herdsmen.
I will not because your people stay in every nook and cranny in the north they can easily be killed. just watch for few days coming. remember that those Hausa that was kidnapped and killed are not herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS by Naija9090: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
macaranta:
This is a dangerous news that can spiral out of control with grave repercussions. The ease with which the DSS released it with details is suspicious as it conveniently pits the northerners and Easterners on a collision course.

Anybody pitting Easterners and Northerners to fight each other is doing a great disservice to the northerners...no right thinking person from SW and Middlebelt will support Northerners this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: Real Reason Shiites Leader Was Repatriated From India – Buhari Govt / Which Nigeria's President Do You Have The Most Respect For And Why (Pictures) / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.