Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? (1070 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Tells Buhari To Step Down In 2019 For Digital Leadership / Fulani Herdsmen Promised 23 Million Votes For GEJ During 2015 Election / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by mekaboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Just wondering, if buhari decides to step down as president, will Gej take over as second runner-up?

People are saying things would have been worse if GEJ had won, but how can we tell if GEJ is not in power?

One this I know is that the Gej administration and economic team had seen the tough times coming and probably made plans to cushion the effect.

On the other hand, Buhari and his team were blinded by power that they did not see it coming. Therefore they made no preparations. That's why they went on promising heaven and earth, which they can't deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by 9jatriot(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
So you are here. I saw that your doctor, he says the drugs are now affordable and he is even ready to give you free now.

I suspect he will chain you this time sha so that you don't escape like you did the last time.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by mekaboy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
lol. Don't forget.

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by KahlDrogo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
The foolishness of these miscreants is just suffocating.

3 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by KahlDrogo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
mekaboy:
Just wondering, if buhari decides to step down as president, will Gej take over as second runner-up?

People are saying things would have been worse if GEJ had won, but how can we tell if GEJ is not in power?

One this I know is that the Gej administration and economic team had seen the tough times coming and probably made plans to cushion the effect.

On the other hand, Buhari and his team were blinded by power that they did not see it coming. Therefore they made no preparations. That's why they went on promising heaven an eat, which they can't deliver.

Mumu, what plans did they make?

7 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
@op buhari should step down from were? Please explain to me in Brazilian language

3 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by Ekugbeh(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
C groove
Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by herkzprince(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Lolssss ...This OP funny
Go carry am ..Baba talk say e don him?
Have you ever heard that before? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by mekaboy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
KahlDrogo:
You should have let them stay to know.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by Nusaf: 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Perhaps to further mess up the already bad economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by KelleneOkonkwo: 1:40am On Apr 10, 2016
The op is a little kid that still live with his parent in the village, they hardly have brain to make any sense. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by funlord(m): 2:23am On Apr 10, 2016
mekaboy:

On the other hand, Buhari and his team were blinded by power that they did not see it coming. Therefore they made no preparations. That's why they went on promising heaven an eat, which they can't deliver.

What sort of _stupid question and psychotic reasoning is this?

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by babadee1(m): 2:35am On Apr 10, 2016
mekaboy:

People like you are the problem with Nigeria. I wonder how this country can improve with people who think like this living in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by mekaboy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
babadee1:

People like you are the problem with Nigeria. I wonder how this country can improve with people who think like this living in it.

As long as people like me buy dollars at 325, buy fuel at 250, pay 40% increase with no light, watch fulani herdsmen kill without fear, we will be the reason this country will not move forward.

Because we r moving in the wrong direction.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by PentiumPro(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
OP.
Get over it already. Jonathan will never be Nigeria President again. Your nostalgia is pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
PentiumPro:
OP.
Get over it already. Jonathan will never be Nigeria President again. Your nostalgia is pointless.
I still struggle to understand why TANoids can't stop regurgitating about dis man..

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by kayfra: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
mekaboy:

You should relocate from your parents abode and stop sucking udder.
Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by mekaboy(m): 11:10pm On May 12, 2016
I am sure Buhari will jump at the offer now. Militants, herdsmen, power failure, 13% inflation, stock market crashing, dollar 345, fuel scarcity .

I'm sure he is wondering how Gej did it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by mekaboy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
This question might sound funny, but at 16.5% inflation , it seems like the logical thing to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by mekaboy(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
funlord:

What sort of _stupid question and psychotic reasoning is this?

It's not too late oo.o..
Re: Can Buhari Step Down For Gej? by Pavarottii(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just pity these illetrates and kids commenting. If only u know that wiv naira falling daily; now to 520naira to 1 dollar. Every Nigerian is relatively becoming POORER.

And to burst ur bubble; Only a tested hand like GEJ can salvage d situation. Any other person will be trial and error just like buhari. Trust me and u will see that osibanjo himself will fail.

Whether u like it or not. This is the plain truth. This is not a campaign for GEJ but the simple TRUTH.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Governor We Want / Man Caught While Trying To Rape 5-year-old Boy In Minna (photos) / Rebuild Borno Visit To Borno Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.