Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

When It Is No More Working. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When It Is No More Working. (2149 Views)

My Mtn Double Data Is No More Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When It Is No More Working. by PureWays(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
why will I be a victim? I'm so not vulnerable
Don't be too sure man.
Re: When It Is No More Working. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
PureWays:
Yeah man, that's why one needs to act fast and that's exactly where the mistake is..
You wanna make her know that you want her without giving it much time, Bam!! you ask her out, she agrees and later the whole thing fades..

Sometimes, we just don't get it right..

It all depends on what you want in relationship..... If you're looking long term,you won't rush into it.....but if it's just for the fun of it,probably for sex, that's when the "act fast" comes in..and once that's achieved,you lose interest.
Re: When It Is No More Working. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

Thats why you don't have to rush it, the best way to start a relationship is to be friends. That's how you know you if you have a chemistry or not.

We're on the same page. cool
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Exactly..... and in the process of trying to be "sure"..the other person might actually feel you're not taking them serious.... which is not the case.

Thats where communication comes in " the greatest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply"

This is typical of most women. You try to make a point and before you're done they turn it round against you asserting the opposite. This doesn't mean she's smart but nothing but a smart mouth
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

We're on the same page. cool

cool then cool
Re: When It Is No More Working. by PureWays(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

Thats where communication comes in " the greatest communication problem is we do not listen to understand, we listen to reply"

This is typical of most women. You try to make a point and before you're done they turn it round against you asserting the opposite. This doesn't mean she's smart but nothing but a smart mouth
Exactly! Some ladies just wanna win the argument.
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
PureWays:
Exactly! Some ladies just wanna win the argument.

I just know how handle them. Once they start doing the smart mouth thing, i just keep quiet with a straight face looking her in the eyes, when she's done, I go... "are you done!?" in a soft tone whilst maintaining the straight face, she might answer "yes" or may not after which I just say "OK, good".

Then she starts to think if she had made sense or not, if she says anything after that. I just maintain eye contact, straight face and remain mute. This is how you make em feel stupid and trust me... They Hate it
Re: When It Is No More Working. by halfricanadian(f): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

I just know how handle them. Once they start doing the smart mouth thing, i just keep quiet with a straight face looking her in the eyes, when she's done, I go... "are you done!?" in a soft tone whilst maintaining the straight face, she might answer "yes" or may not after which I just say "OK, good".

Then she starts to think if she had made sense or not, if she says anything after that. I just maintain eye contact, straight face and remain mute. This is how you make em feel stupid and trust me... They Hate it

sad na wa o

Do u av bsc in womancology?
Re: When It Is No More Working. by PureWays(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

Lol
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad na wa o

Do u av bsc in womancology?

Lol...im just a guy who respect women and vowed never to raise a finger on one...you have to be smart to device methods to use 2x4"apola" without flexing a muscle... I know you hate this already
Re: When It Is No More Working. by halfricanadian(f): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

Lol...im just a guy who respect women and vowed never to raise a finger on one...you have to be smart to device methods to use 2x4"apola" without flexing a muscle... I know you hate this already

No im just amazed some will say she nags nd just start cheating nd rubbing to her face nd all sort of painful strategies

Yours is quite cool dats why im amazed
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

No im just amazed some will say she nags nd just start cheating nd rubbing to her face nd all sort of painful strategies

Yours is quite cool dats why im amazed

thanks. This is why I have requirements when it comes to choosing my lady, if I see I won't be proud to show you as my wife... I won't date you, you never what might go wrong, chemistry is priority and I never rule out physical attraction. You might think I'm choosy, but hey!... That's me wink
Re: When It Is No More Working. by halfricanadian(f): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

thanks. This is why I have requirements when it comes to choosing my lady, if I see I won't be proud to show you as my wife... I won't date you, you never what might go wrong, chemistry is priority and I never rule out physical attraction. You might think I'm choosy, but hey!... That's me wink

Its better than you misleading a lady i respect u so mch for that

Its better u take ur choice nd date marry

Dan u lead sumone u managing on for fuvk sake
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its better than you misleading a lady i respect u so mch for that

Its better u take ur choice nd date marry

Dan u lead sumone u managing on for fuvk sake

I respect you too. Pls advocate to your sisters to go easy on us, we are only doing our best, we are not genies neither are we psychic. I understand you want us to read you like a book and decipher what's bubbling in your heads but sometimes it's good to "communicate". Thank you smiley
Re: When It Is No More Working. by halfricanadian(f): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

I respect you too. Pls advocate to your sisters to go easy on us, we are only doing our best, we are not genies neither are we psychic. I understand you want us to read you like a book and decipher what's bubbling in your heads but sometimes it's good to "communicate". Thank you smiley

When someone hurt u deeply communication cant do a thing

Especially wen d person is bent on being wicked nd not ready to change communication goes weak
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

When someone hurt u deeply communication cant do a thing

Especially wen d person is bent on being wicked nd not ready to change communication goes weak

very insightful.. This I know. Just referencing the mood swing and grumpy moments that sisters exhibit often
Re: When It Is No More Working. by halfricanadian(f): 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

very insightful.. This I know. Just referencing the mood swing and grumpy moments that sisters exhibit often

A lady in a relationship mood depends on her man

relationship is exhausting
Re: When It Is No More Working. by chigoizie7(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
PureWays:
What would you do if all the feelings and affection you have for your spouse vanished?

Sometimes, you think you feel something and after few months, the whole shiit gets bored and you just wanna be out of the relationship.. (I'm sure guys will relate to this)..

What do you do when you are damn sure your feelings for your bf/gf has gone? Especially when the guy/lady has gone deep into the whole relationship thingy..

U said "spouse" I presume married.

Op, that is marriage for u, it is not always about love, I have said this times without number, it is endurance and understanding. We tend to fall out of love every now and then, even in relationships, and that when u start acting strange and subsequent break up, and den u find out that after sometime(as long as u both see each other) that affection and bond comes back together again.

In marriage, it is d reason for the"for better for worse".

Chill, don't run, u will certainly fall back in love again, and dis time, a big stronger, it will keep happening like that until u get to a stage when u both can not just stop loving each other.

1 Like

Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

A lady in a relationship mood depends on her man

relationship is exhausting

truly... It is exhausting but WWJD undecided
Re: When It Is No More Working. by halfricanadian(f): 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Danfuster:

truly... It is exhausting but WWJD undecided

Wats wwjd?
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 12:01am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wats wwjd?

what would Jesus do...i feel you should be conversant with that saying!?
Re: When It Is No More Working. by halfricanadian(f): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Danfuster:

what would Jesus do...i feel you should be conversant with that saying!?

Tank u now i am
Re: When It Is No More Working. by Danfuster(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u now i am

cool
Re: When It Is No More Working. by PureWays(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

U said "spouse" I presume married.

Op, that is marriage for u, it is not always about love, I have said this times without number, it is endurance and understanding. We tend to fall out of love every now and then, even in relationships, and that when u start acting strange and subsequent break up, and den u find out that after sometime(as long as u both see each other) that affection and bond comes back together again.

In marriage, it is d reason for the"for better for worse".

Chill, don't run, u will certainly fall back in love again, and dis time, a big stronger, it will keep happening like that until u get to a stage when u both can not just stop loving each other.
Ooh.. Nice write-up..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Bayelsa Girls so Mean? / Nicki Minaj Looking Fierce In Just Pant And Bra In A Mirror Selfie / A Very Boring Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.