Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Encounter With A Girl Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Girl Today. (2809 Views)

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / Have You Forked A Girl Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Today was the most awful day for me. No offense, but I think Yoruba girls are very dirty set of people.

There is this girl I have been trying to nail, for sometime now. My friends have been warning me not to do anything with her, because of my health, but konji no go allow me. I guess they have had their own encounter, reason for the advice, because u hardly see guys advising a fellow guy not nail a girl. I see a lot of post too here about yoruba girls being dirty, but anytime I see posts like that I always have the impression that the guys here are try to get attention.

Well today I succeeded in inviting this babe to my house.

…............………......

But I would say I regret the encounter really. because immediately this babe gave in and pull of her panties, this awful rotten smell of fish started oozing out. Mehn immediately I lost appetite for sex. Though I did it eventually, but I regret it seriously.

This babe is even a nurse in a hospital, I have tested, my tribe girls(Igbo), even those in the village, mehn nothing like this, during my service, testing some Hausa girl nothing too, Delta and Edo, nothing too. But my first encounter with a Yoruba girl. Gush!!!! Will never try it again. God help and forgive me.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
Fuvk ow u feel about it for real

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Rexhenrex(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
I wanted to call you a mumu...but I changed my mind.so you created a thread just to tell us how you wanted to av sex with a dirty girl and eventually Did
you went for something what did u expect?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rexhenrex:
I wanted to call you a mumu...but I changed my mind.so you created a thread just to tell us how you wanted to av sex with a dirty girl and eventually Did
you went for something what did u expect?

You call a nurse a dirty girl? Nurses are meant to be neat, in and out.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Fuvk ow u feel about it for real

Sorry, are you Yoruba? No offense, it was just my encounter.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:00am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

u are in no position to answer me or ask me a question

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

u are in no position to answer me or ask me a question

Please, I'm sorry.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Danfuster(m): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Oh no! sad... Not again undecided another slowpoke on the lose

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

Please, I'm sorry.

Its ok sorry too bt casting out a girl is bad

will u b happy to read bou ur sister sex activities online?

Have a heart or buy one pls

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Buharism: 12:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Mazi dirty, Na akpo onye ozo dirty, maka ikwa iko

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its ok sorry too bt casting out a girl is bad

will u b happy to read bou ur sister sex activities online?

Have a heart or buy one pls

I didn't mention anybody's name (the girl), neither did I mention my own name.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

I didn't mention anybody's name (the girl), neither did I mention my own name.

But ur conscience will judge u
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by tintedniggz(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2016
fam, so it was oozing and you still went ahead . well done!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Danfuster(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2016
I don't believe one bit of your story... You're just exhibiting you usual bigotry for the subject sect angry

Abeg! Who on gen, my battery don dey 10% sad
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

But ur conscience will judge u

Yes, All my body is full of guilt. I can't even get the taste of food.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

Yes, All my body is full of guilt. I can't even get the taste of food.

Why?

Hain u shd nt do it again

Wateva fun u have with a girl let it end d moment u *CUM* dont kiss nd tell it might come bck around to hunt u
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Danfuster:
I don't believe one bit of your story... You're just exhibiting you usual bigotry for the subject sect angry

Abeg! Who on gen, my battery don dey 10% sad

I can't do that, I have many Yoruba male paddy.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Why?

Hain u shd nt do it again

Wateva fun u have with a girl let it end d moment u *CUM* dont kiss nd tell it might come bck around to hunt u

Well this is the first time, I'm doing this. Never done this before.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

Well this is the first time, I'm doing this. Never done this before.

Just do what is right in Gods sight dats all i can say
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just do what is right in Gods sight dats all i can say

Thanks
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by halfricanadian(f): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

Thanks

smiley you welcome
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by kaka22(m): 12:25am On Apr 10, 2016
@op... How many yoruba ladies have you slept with? Following your rant above, the answer is one. You are generalising on a tribe because of your encounter with one person from the tribe. undecided Ordinarily, I would have ignored your rant but I had to write this to correct your myopic views. angry

If it happens next time, tell her to take a bath before the main act.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 10, 2016
kaka22:
@op... How many yoruba ladies have you slept with? Following your rant above, the answer is one. You are generalising on a tribe because of your encounter with one person from the tribe. undecided Ordinarily, I would have ignored your rant but I had to write this to correct your myopic views. angry

If it happens next time, tell her to take a bath before the main act.

Ok sir
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by FrankLampard: 12:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm!!!
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by maikbanj(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Sorry OP,ure dirty too! You said she was dirty and her pp was oozing yet u went ahead and slept with her. Why shud a clean boy do that. Moreover,u went for the dirty one. There are thousands of neat Yoruba gals. There are also dirty gals from your tribe too.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Kenzico(m): 1:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Ah don beluvit o! See comments flowing for this silly thread
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by czarr(m): 2:01am On Apr 10, 2016
But yellowbar girls get big yansh ooo grin
E get one mature one I see for cyber cafe today omo see baka... grin

But no bobbi cry

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Big4wig(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2016
Op Am not sayin you are stupid,am just sayin dat u av bad luck wen it comes to thinking

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by kaziblake(f): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:
Today was the most awful day for me. No offense, but I think Yoruba girls are very dirty set of people.

There is this girl I have been trying to nail, for sometime now. My friends have been warning me not to do anything with her, because of my health, but konji no go allow me. I guess they have had their own encounter, reason for the advice, because u hardly see guys advising a fellow guy not nail a girl. I see a lot of post too here about yoruba girls being dirty, but anytime I see posts like that I always have the impression that the guys here are try to get attention.

…............………......

But I would say I regret the encounter really. because immediately this babe gave in and pull of her panties, this awful rotten smell of fish started oozing out. Mehn immediately I lost appetite for sex. Though I did it eventually, but I regret it seriously.

This babe is even a nurse in a hospital, I have tested, my tribe girls(Igbo), even those in the village, mehn nothing like this, during my service, testing some Hausa girl nothing too, Delta and Edo, nothing too. But my first encounter with a Yoruba girl. Gush!!!! Will never try it again. God help and forgive me.
God help you
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

…............………......

You're entitled to your opinion though. But I feel this was totally crass of you. Some things are better left unsaid/unstated. To come to think of it, you asked for it and got what you wanted. And now, you moan about females from a certain tribe being dirty sets of persons after an encounter with one. What a way to generalize!
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Liberace:

You're entitled to your opinion though. But I feel this was totally crass of you. Some things are better left unsaid/unstated. To come to think of it, you asked for it and got what you wanted. And now, you moan about females from a certain tribe being dirty sets of persons after an encounter with one. What a way to generalize!

My bad, but I see a lot of guys stating their own encounters here, so mine was just to confirm their assertion towards the subject matter.
Re: My Encounter With A Girl Today. by akike: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2016
TrueEncounter:

WHy are you lying?

It was an encounter with your mother joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Response From A Millionaire To A Gold Digger's Ad Post / When A Guy Does Not Watch Any Sport / How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.