Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? (1221 Views)

Latest About Npower / Latest About Npower The FG Social Innitiative Programme / Latest About Accion Microfinance Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by nas4q(m): 8:49am On Apr 10, 2016
I read on twitter that over 1600 applications were received, of which there are only 13 slots. So I've been wondering if those 13 have received any update. If not, what's the delay about?
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2016
i hv waited enouugh, i dont know wat' holding them
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by HURUCHI(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
nas4q:
I read on twitter that over 1600 applications were received, of which there are only 13 slots. So I've been wondering if those 13 have received any update. If not, what's the delay about?

13 slots pls enliyten
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by nas4q(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
i hv waited enouugh, i dont know wat' holding them
The programme is supposed to kick off by April. 6 months programme. It is good to know if they have selected their people and we hear nothing
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by nas4q(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
HURUCHI:

13 slots pls enliyten
That's what the project Officer posted
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by nas4q(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
I applied for field officer at akwa ibom. I will like to believe that the competition there is not much
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2016
nas4q:

The programme is supposed to kick off by April. 6 months programme. It is good to know if they have selected their people and we hear nothing
hv u heard anybody been called?
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by HURUCHI(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

any news
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by nas4q(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

That's the purpose of opening this thread. I've not heard anything and there's anybody being called, we hope the person will share so we can move on to other things.
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
HURUCHI:

any news
no news ohhh my broda
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by DestinyCHILD1: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Did u fill the form after submitting the application?
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by nas4q(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
DestinyCHILD1:
Did u fill the form after submitting the application?
Which form again? Kindly enlighten me
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by DestinyCHILD1: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
nas4q:

Which form again? Kindly enlighten me
I submitted my application on 21st March, and on 29th I got a mail from them requesting that I fill and submit a form within 24hours...which I did. The content of d form is just ur details, why you want to be part of the project, the outline of activities to expect, their offer (20k stipend), e.t.c.
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by Valmesk(m): 1:18am On Apr 21, 2016
DestinyCHILD1:

I submitted my application on 21st March, and on 29th I got a mail from them requesting that I fill and submit a form within 24hours...which I did. The content of d form is just ur details, why you want to be part of the project, the outline of activities to expect, their offer (20k stipend), e.t.c.
pls send me the form to meksinmek@gmail.com,thanks
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by nas4q(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2016
DestinyCHILD1:

After I submitted mine, I got an acknowledgement mail and that's it. I can't even remember when I applied. its possible that's for shortlisted candidates. I give up
Re: What's The Latest About MTNF-ILPD ? by DestinyCHILD1: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2016
nas4q:

After I submitted mine, I got an acknowledgement mail and that's it. I can't even remember when I applied. its possible that's for shortlisted candidates. I give up
Really...I've not heard from them again since then and the 20k is just too poor, it just killed my interest for d job.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Job At Retailpoint / LASU International School Recruitment / Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.