Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. (1542 Views)

My Friend's Babe Is Too Close To Me / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / How A Popular Nairalander Tried To Seduce Me To Bed Yesternight. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Praizekeyz(m): 9:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Hello people....
I'm having a serious confusion about my best friend's girlfriend's attitude towards me whenever he's not around her. Though they both love each other extremely well, that they can't almost do without each other.

But I always notice something strange about this girl......anytime her boyfriend is not around, probably when he travels, she will start bombarding me with texts,calls, saying seducive words to me, like talking dirty e.t.c.

I personally don't do shiits like sleepin with my friend's babe....I really don't wanna spoil her relationship with her friend...cos I'm thinking of telling him about this. but I'm soo confused like I don't know what to do to stop this shiit.

Please I need y'all advice..thanks!!!
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by emeraldknytt(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2016
I personally don't do shiits like sleepn with my friend's babe
Hey man, keep punchlines like that to yourself. Get outta that shell, swallow 5 tramadol pills, chop and clean mouth... Shiit like this happened to Joseph buh guess what? You no Joseph! Dammit! Dont add to the number of imbec1les we already have on NL. My piece of akara, take and chop cheesy

I await testimony

2 Likes

Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Smellymouth: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by AngryNigerian(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Have you finished lying?
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Tallesty1(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2016
What are you doing near your bestfriend's bae when your best friend is not around? Don't you have ur own bae?
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Praizekeyz(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Have you finished lying?
I really don't need ur opinion since ur nigeria has annoyed d hell outta u. *safe man
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Praizekeyz(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
What are you doing near your bestfriend's bae when your best friend is not around? Don't you have ur own bae?
no its not like dat we all stay in d same area...and we see each oda frequently I mean all of us evn my bae too...like we r all frnds.
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Praizekeyz(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Hey man, keep punchlines like that to yourself. Get outta that shell, swallow 5 tramadol pills, chop and clean mouth... Shiit like this happened to Joseph buh guess what? You no Joseph! Dammit! Dont add to the number of imbec1les we already have on NL. My piece of akara, take and chop cheesy

I await testimony
boss don't u fink its wrong? It is mahn...it doesn't speak well
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:27am On Apr 10, 2016
Thou shall love thy neighbor but thou shall not fucckk his girl friend eventhoughTotoo water small, but é reach prick take baff...
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by AngryNigerian(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Praizekeyz:
I really don't need ur opinion since ur nigeria has annoyed d hell outta u. *safe man

#TruthHurts by Alicia Keys, abi
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Praizekeyz(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:

#TruthHurts by Alicia Keys, abi
ehn download it in ur fone and use it as ur ring tone nau. *mumu
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by emeraldknytt(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Praizekeyz:
boss don't u fink its wrong? It is mahn...it doesn't speak well
listen, they're not married for peteru's sake!. Turning her down leaves her no other choice buh to flirt on the outside with some random dude(propably with gonorrhea or some deadly STD). Unless you've got herpes, now is the time to prove the worth of friendship... You aint gat an idea what your friend does to kool his konji! Pound that hass and pound it hard like yam wink
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Einl(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2016
Us she pretty?? She fine ba? Knack her ooo, so you will not regret it later.
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by aloeman15(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2016
You're here asking strangers for advice when you claim to have a gf of ur own. Really? So clearly, you're yet to inform your boo, much less ask her advice. And adults should take you seriously?
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by lodscott(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2016
scatter that pxssy
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2016
Ehhhh
Re: Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. by Praizekeyz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
aloeman15:
You're here asking strangers for advice when you claim to have a gf of ur own. Really? So clearly, you're yet to inform your boo, much less ask her advice. And adults should take you seriously?
yeah ur d most sensible human on earth. I shud tell my gf, and she shud use voilence on d gurl wen nothin has evn apnd yet. So I wud be applauded Finest boi abi nau...mtchw

(1) (Reply)

Singapore Family Insist On Observing Son Make Love For The First Time / Guys Check Out This New Penis-pocket Boxer That Somebody Invented. / See Reasons Why Ladies Moan During Sex. Hilarious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.