Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,222 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" (698 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by ocloud81(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
I use to feel insecure when i find myself in a relationship where my girl happened to be the one to break the relationship with her ex. Most time i do not feel comfortable seeing that her ex-guy still disturb her somehow. What is your own opinion?
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
I no just know oo
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by docmoses(m): 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by halfricanadian(f): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Will feel comfortable wen they are all happy
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by cruzita(f): 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Which one do u want?
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by solara: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by thesicilian: 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
What's your business with your ex's life?
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by lgboks(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
let me give u an advice from my personal experience cool
Don't I repeat don't ever get jealous. Or feel insecure because her ex keeps bugging her. Just focus on the present, cherish her and love her....
Focus on your future
If she decides to be a part of that future she will do the needful to secure that spot.
If you spend your time focusing on her past ex or guys around her...and losse track nd focus on your future,u might end up like the ex...
Also bugging yourself about said ex will make u jealous and start treating her sum hw nd might end up hurting her...
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by marshalcarter: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
He ex dump her ex den her ex now dump her ex den both ex's now dump their ex's

Ppl no dey go church ooo..shocked see ppl still dey queue for fuel fa

Kai sai baba...biko nu naaa grin
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by ocloud81(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
thesicilian:
What's your business with your ex's life?
Have you ever fall a victim where you find out your gul is still meeting her ex?
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by ocloud81(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
lgboks:
let me give u an advice from my personal experience cool
Don't I repeat don't ever get jealous. Or feel insecure because her ex keeps bugging her... cherish her and love her....
Focus on your future
If she decides to be a part of that future she will do the needful to secure that spot.
If you spend your time focusing on her past ex or guys around her...and losse track nd focus on your future,u might end up like the ex...
Also bugging yourself about said ex will make u jealous and start treating her sum hw nd might end up hurting her...
Good luck
Good to here that, but don't you think it's better to keep her close?
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by bqlekan(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
does it matter? my brother.. just love her..
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by thesicilian: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
ocloud81:

Have you ever fall a victim where you find out your gul is still meeting her ex?
Lol. I see what you mean. But seriously you can't monitor her and all her exes now. You may be worried about the immediate ex, but she ends up having a fling with someone she dated many years ago who she happened to come across at the petrol station ..Lol.
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by Lasveg(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
Which one do u want?
gud question. Wots up with u cruz
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by cruzita(f): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lasveg:
gud question. Wots up with u cruz
I'm cool bro
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by Lasveg(m): 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
I'm cool bro
Great. So wots dat ur beautiful name
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by lgboks(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
ocloud81:

Good to here that, but don't you think it's better to keep her close?
sorry just checked my post..datz y I added cherish and love her..(i wasn't refering to her ex,dat was meant for u. And try not to take the keeping her close to another level like stalking her cool
Re: Which One Is Most Comfortable For You "Your Girl Dump Her Ex Or Her Ex Dump Her" by Lasveg(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
cruzita:
I'm cool bro
cruz y u dont wanna tell me ur name?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat? Check Out The Cakes This Nurse Made In-line With Her Job (sensitive / Who Can Relate With This Pix? / Question Of The Day: What Would You Do In This Situation? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.