Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

National Anthem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Anthem (632 Views)

See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / National Anthem For 1st October / Senate Moves To Penalise Disrespect Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Anthem by phemygee(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
Based on my reasoning over some months now, i discovered the secret why our Ruling President has failed to rise up to expectation. I am very sure that he does not know the interpretation of the National Anthem. If he could read between the lines, then he will definitely find a solution to our problem. How do we think he can do that? When he does not even know the 7-point Agenda he has been clamoring right from the time he was appointed the President of Nigeria. Up till know nothing has been done in the agenda he has in stock, well i won't blame him for that because it was written on the paper for him to read out.

Do we Nigerians really make use of this National Anthem??
Re: National Anthem by Gabry(f): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2009
Your president is so blinded by corruption money that he wont give a shit about others and what people think of him. Thats just it
Re: National Anthem by kaycast(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2009
Our dear president cannot even think straight, when he is thinking about how he can live longer
a sick mind can never produce anything good

Thats why we have to fight corruption, so that we can vote for whom ever we want, not just taking anyone that was given to us.
Re: National Anthem by phemygee(m): 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
My brother, how do you think we can fight corruption when Politics has been turn to a business. You invest in it and make up for the investment when you won the election. That is what people do now, All we need to do is to work on ourselves individually, that is the best thing to do for now,
Re: National Anthem by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2009
What has the National Anthem to do with it?
Re: National Anthem by phemygee(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
Digest the lyrics and what does it mean
Re: National Anthem by frag(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What has the National Anthem to do with it?
I wonder o. sad

(1) (Reply)

Revolutionize Nigeria, A Wake Up Call / Photos Don’t Lie…sect Leader Alive After Capture / Nairaland Graphix Man For Yaaaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.