Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers (23932 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: ‘independent Marketers Forced To Cut Down Price In Ekiti’ / FG Releases N388Billion To 17 States (See Full List) / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by 4nobody4every1: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:
The crIses has been on for years O! Past governments overlooked it

Now the Man they called "dullard" had come to resolve it.

Even their Phd ineffectual buffon couldn't resolve it.

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
grin grin

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by seunny4lif(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
cheesy
But we both know say no be you get this novel
You stole from someone grin
IOAGEM:
Fuel Scarcity Conundrum: Mistakes of Yesteryears -
1.Saudi Arabia with a population of 26m has 16 functional refineries, to commission another 2 of 400,000 barrel each per day capacity in 2016
2. The U.S State of California alone has 26, Texas has 19 refineries
3. Whereas Singapore with a population of 5.6million people has 3 refineries with combine refining capacity 1.3m bp/d;
4. Nigeria has 3 or 4 (non functional refineries) built in the 70s & early 80s...now obsolete...16 years of oil boom we didn't add even ONE.
5. We did not invest in our downstream sector, but handed out importation licenses to cronies & acolytes. Today we are paying the price
6. We are paying the price of our past profligacy, irresponsibility in governance and blind leadership.
8. For instance, Egbin power plant was valued at $1.2 billion. A German electricity company bidded but GEJ sold it to Sahara Energy at $470m.
9. Sahara had no previous records on power plant aside importation of petrol but we handed them our LARGEST thermal plant..
10. Easier to cry today but whatever problems we see today was created yesterday with the active connivance of all of us...
11. Active connivance in the sense that we all kept quiet & looked away... Our day just dey break?
12. I am not exonerating the FG of blame, but laying the facts as they are... While you have the right to be angry, pls be angry with sense.
13. Change will come but it will not come overnight... A lot of mess was made either out of omission or commission, change will take a while
14. I am laying these facts out and I challenge anybody with contrary facts to bring it.
15. I am doing this because I feel the pain and agony we are going thru and I feel the collective hurt but we must understand why we are here.
16. I pray that the present FG will have the courage and conviction to right so many of the ills of the past. Our future depends on it.
17. May Nigeria be great again & may our collective suffering spur us to a greater sense of true nationhood. Nigeria shall rise again!!!
God bless us!

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Alertz3(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok.
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by ocelot2006(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb

......hmmm....bros, WAEC is still on. Book a class on English comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by 1miccza: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Dem for no release am naa,i think say dem been dey form James Bond and Bruce Lee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by sammyj: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Okokobiokoooooo! !!! Did I just see Buffoon in this comment. Chai diaries god ooooo! !! shocked shocked cheesy grin
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Pidggin(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
They finally agree to pay subsidy and release much needed forex to marketers but decide to lie to gullible and illiterate Nigerians about it, shameless beings cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by cherry007(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigeria we hail thee!!! That suppose to be our National Anthem, not Arise o compatriot because we have all it take to rise but... Our leaders aren't helping matters. Abeg make una lead us well. Help me complete the song

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by 1miccza: 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:

You're among the reasons why intelligent Nairalanders are leaving.

Are you sure you read the article? On a second guess, is comprehension your problem?

It sure looks like some of these retards think when they come out to sing their praises filled with sycophancy,Bubu would throw some scarce forex to them... It's'sickening actually.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by brent07(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
1.Saudi Arabia with a population of 26m has 16 functional refineries, to commission another 2 of 400,000 barrel each per day capacity in 2016
3. Whereas Singapore with a population of 5.6million people has 3 refineries with combine refining capacity 1.3m bp/d;
4. Nigeria has 3 or 4 (non functional refineries) built in the 70s & early 80s...now obsolete...16 years of oil boom we didn't add even ONE.
5. We did not invest in our downstream sector, but handed out importation licenses to cronies & acolytes. Today we are paying the price
6. We are paying the price of our past profligacy, irresponsibility in governance and blind leadership.
8. For instance, Egbin power plant was valued at $1.2 billion. A German electricity company bidded but GEJ sold it to Sahara Energy at $470m.
9. Sahara had no previous records on power plant aside importation of petrol but we handed them our LARGEST thermal plant..
10. Easier to cry today but whatever problems we see today was created yesterday with the active connivance of all of us...
11. Active connivance in the sense that we all kept quiet & looked away... Our day just dey break?
12. I am not exonerating the FG of blame, but laying the facts as they are... While you have the right to be angry, pls be angry with sense.
13. Change will come but it will not come overnight... A lot of mess was made either out of omission or commission, change will take a while
14. I am laying these facts out and I challenge anybody with contrary facts to bring it.
15. I am doing this because I feel the pain and agony we are going thru and I feel the collective hurt but we must understand why we are here.
16. I pray that the present FG will have the courage and conviction to right so many of the ills of the past. Our future depends on it.
17. May Nigeria be great again & may our collective suffering spur us to a greater sense of true nationhood. Nigeria shall rise again!!!
God bless us!
God bless u

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by omenka(m): 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by brent07(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
God bless us!
God bless u too my man

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by banme1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
comprehension deficiency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by domopps(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
I never doubted this government one bit!

God bless nig

Cheeeers
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Bollinger(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb

Soon the crisis will be over and Nigerians will forget to ask why this really happened. If it is not one reason, it will be another. Nigerians don't like asking tough questions. You people need to get you shiit together.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by otajipopo: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
odinese:
[[size=16pt]on my own contribution is that [/size]

Abeg no vex o but which kind igbo you smoke?

The federal government is not a developed country in the morning so far so good when she was hospitalized saying she was tired from work and school work done today and tomorrow is my experience with the family and friends who are Yoruba and igbo and you can say all that matters to me thou shalt not really sure what to do with the family and friends who are traveling by the overrated thought of the president peed in other to formally finalized the indipicuent.
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by snowland(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
kinziking:
7,000 on pepper

[size=16pt]No sir. It's not on pepper. It's on Onions.[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
wat do u think is the crisis, is an internal beef in ipman btwn sobaz oil and Avina oil for the leadership of Ipman. so wetin concern govt. Zombie like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by marveangel(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
God bless us!
every other thing u said I agree except for the part where u said Nigeria will be great again..... Nigeria has never been great....its not like there was a time when we were a 1st world country or a fully developed nation.....let's not deceive ourselves abeg....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by ruggedtimi(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
brent07:
God bless u too my man
port Harcourt refinery is working, everyday dey load about 90 - 106 trcks. I knw is not enuf to circulate round the nation
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by AfroKnight: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Now this is a responsible government.
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by broses: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Is IPMAN no longer a corrupt syndicate and subsidy fraudsters?

At last, CBN agrees to give them forex which I learnt was exclusively reserved for Dangote Refinery and Offshore companies abroad.
seems you high on something....Read very well before commenting,stop taking sides be plain

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by godoluwa(m): 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
[s]
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
[/s] Kai Almajiri!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Mustack: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
God bless us!
kill them all
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by amtaken(f): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Keep propaganding but it won't stop Nigerians to know that GEJ is a million folds better than brain dead Buhari.

GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by duscollins: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
U don't have to insult another person before u make a point. Clarity is the key ![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by amtaken(f): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
E pain you pass say dem don expose your lack of comprehension.

GudluckIBB:

E pain am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by mayorkyzo: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
eagleonearth:
When baba has been in d kitchen cooking, wailers said he got no plans. Wailers remember to show gratitude to buhari when pms sells at pump price shortly.
after over 2months of scarcity....smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by kenogbish(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
I sincerely do hope that the hardship fuel scarcity bhad unleashed on Nigerians would soon b a thing of the past for good!
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by macaranta(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hopefully the fuel issue will cease
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Segadem(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
God bless us!
[size=15pt]God bless you
I weep for people who didn't see anything wrong in the past government, though I'm not saying the one is perfect but to know the truth and refuse to say it because the man that is involved is your country man is the bad thing that can affect generation unborn!
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.