Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) (31723 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For London For Vacation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by Roadmike(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
[size=28pt]Nigeria Minister of Petroleum and President of Nigeria Jets out to China, While Nigerians' sleep at petrol Station for Fuel. God Dey ooo.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by avatar77: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
we are use to him dis way..always not in the country...stupid fulani guy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by objoftheworld: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Get well soon baba bubu
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by tempolistic: 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jonny walkal who care if he travel afterall his been in Nigeria doesn't really make any impact. One day he will travel and another man will take his place as president the same way it happened before. ;[color=#006600][/color] I don't talk my own.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by muchyblink(m): 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
He is going to charge his phone and power bank...... Since fuel and electricity scarce for 9ja.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by KemiJesus(f): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Ajala bye bye remember to bring light and fuel when you are coming back
Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa omg this guy won't kill me wit laughter here oooo lol grin grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by Ratello: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
slightlyMad:
gullivers travel

An old man in his seventies, flying around the world to see his children's mates
he has no time to read the details of his home country's budget
no fuel, no electricity, no money.

what a shame
This is the true picture of the shameful display of this lanky old man with no clue on how to manage crises rocking his Country he claimed he loved so much. Demonic minded set of loafers.....what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by whitebeard(m): 12:10am On Apr 11, 2016
GOD bless NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by akinsbaba2015: 12:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Bitterness will only shorten your lifespan. There are no quick fixes anywhere and the CHANGE that we seek is here already. This is a painful process of rebuilding and we must not lose faith in our country. The president has got his priorities right, he has a cabinet to take care of issues while he's on the week-long trip. Nigeria will survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by lumeneng22: 1:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Ordinary signing of budget will take a whole one month with this baba go slow ehn! Nass don do their own now na president turn to shakara us. we are watching.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by Naff24(f): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Safe journey Baba, may u go and return safely.

Can somebody shout Sai BABA grin grin grin grin

Make I run b4 dem bite me tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by christinie(f): 2:35am On Apr 11, 2016
My brother...

The fear of God in me wouldn't let me join you....

God is in control.

SirJeffry:
I don't like wishing people evil but...angry
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2016
/
Nigeria was political amalgamated amongst the Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo and others.

Nigeria is being financially balkanized by the West, Europe and Asians.

Like PDP's misrule of 16 years manifesting these days, the consequences of these borrowings will rear their ugly heads in a few years from now. Asians are not smiling. Recolonization in progress.
/
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by cycluse: 4:15am On Apr 11, 2016
One thing I'm very sure is that this man is not a corrupt man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by sindan: 4:30am On Apr 11, 2016
nwaanambra1:

wishing him evil doesn't solve the problem on ground - remember, this problems have accumulated over time - he is just unfortunate to be the president at this critical time and u will not bliv me if i tell you that bubu is in a better position to solve these problem we are in now more than any other person for now.
...being in a better position to solve a problem is different from having the solution to the problem..
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by buchilino(m): 4:40am On Apr 11, 2016
nwaanambra1:

wishing him evil doesn't solve the problem on ground - remember, this problems have accumulated over time - he is just unfortunate to be the president at this critical time and u will not bliv me if i tell you that bubu is in a better position to solve these problem we are in now more than any other person for now.

AS A PROUD IGBO SON, HOPE U DON'T REGRET DIS MAKING DIS STATEMENT IN FUTURE.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by buchilino(m): 4:53am On Apr 11, 2016
cycluse:
One thing I'm very sure is that this man is not a corrupt man

R U REALLY SURE? DON'T EVA STAND 4 ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF DAT PERSON IS A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN. AM FEDERAL CIVIL WORKER, I TELL AUTHORITATIVELY DAT CORRUPTION STILL EXIST IN D SYSTEM. INFACT IT'S EVEN WORST NOW COS SOME NORTHERN WORKERS BELIEVE DAT DIS IS THEIR TIME 2 EMBEZZLE FUNDS. I NO OF A PARTICULAR GOVT AGENCY, WHERE D DIRECTOR WAS CAUGHT RED HAND ON CCTV LOADING GHANA MUST GO BAG FILLED WITH CASH IN HIS SUV. DAT PIC WAS SENT 2 D PRESIDENCY. BUT AS AM SPEAKING WITH U, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. N GUESS WAT D DIRECTOR IS STILL IN D EMBEZZLING WITH IMPUNITY. HE( DIRECTOR ) IS FROM D NORTH
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by buchilino(m): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
Bitterness will only shorten your lifespan. There are no quick fixes anywhere and the CHANGE that we seek is here already. This is a painful process of rebuilding and we must not lose faith in our country. The president has got his priorities right, he has a cabinet to take care of issues while he's on the week-long trip. Nigeria will survive.

NOW I NO Y IBB WAS ABLE 2 STAGE A SUCCESSFUL COUP AGAINST HIM.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 5:18am On Apr 11, 2016
The suffering is getting out of hand and the dullard is busy junketing from one end to another

I hardly heard of plane clash nowadays, the pilot of that jet should act as a tools in Gods hand and help us end all dis suffering my clashing that presidential jet so the dullard won't kill us b4 his time....

Irrelevant visit.... Will that end the fuel queues

Buhari u said he know what he is doing & how 2manage Nigeria affairs yet the U.S,-based Washington Times newspaper says dat he lied 2 America about his so-called good intentions for Nigerians & that he have ”duped the USA with his false promises & empty words.” Nigeria is getting poorer for the first time since 1999”.I am constrained to ask whether our Oil President
Muhammadu Buhari has a conscience or is it that he has just lost touch with reality
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by OAFMods: 5:59am On Apr 11, 2016
buchilino:

R U REALLY SURE? DON'T EVA STAND 4 ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF DAT PERSON IS A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN. AM FEDERAL CIVIL WORKER, I TELL AUTHORITATIVELY DAT CORRUPTION STILL EXIST IN D SYSTEM. INFACT IT'S EVEN WORST NOW COS SOME NORTHERN WORKERS BELIEVE DAT DIS IS THEIR TIME 2 EMBEZZLE FUNDS. I NO OF A PARTICULAR GOVT AGENCY, WHERE D DIRECTOR WAS CAUGHT RED HAND ON CCTV LOADING GHANA MUST GO BAG FILLED WITH CASH IN HIS SUV. DAT PIC WAS SENT 2 D PRESIDENCY. BUT AS AM SPEAKING WITH U, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. N GUESS WAT D DIRECTOR IS STILL IN D EMBEZZLING WITH IMPUNITY. HE( DIRECTOR ) IS FROM D NORTH

[size=28pt]Where is the photo you this basardic Igbotic Ipob lair ? Your life n that of you entire house hold as been dedicated to lying even before your father even thought of banging your mother to produce the lie of a thing called you. [/size]
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by kelvinovie(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Is it funny, buhari has to travel to China to seek for a load of $2 billion. When we hear in the front pages of our national dailies, money recovered from looters like former petroleum minister is $90b, recover loot from dubai worth $200b and so on. Nigerians should ask questions that we make governance responsive to them.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by alexikem(m): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Ajala bye bye remember to bring light and fuel when you are coming back
china fuel n light don't last
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Save journey sir
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by mekybabe1: 6:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Johnny Walker.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2016
my presido pls go come o. biko remember to buy chineese kunu for me o. dont forget abeg.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by zendy: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2016
I'm happy me and my fellow Igbos didn't vote for this 'president of tourism'

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by iyerikan12: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Nonses, since your assumption In the office, Nigerians are suffering till date and nothing have been done.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by awa(m): 7:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Is okay he is staying just for One week thought it could have been roughly a fortnight. ...
Now he isn't around can we have fuel to buy and PHCN to supply us energy?

By the way, journey mercies. ..
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by ucjesuso: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2016
aboki man, see his shoe.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by Senjuchiha: 7:44am On Apr 11, 2016
ajala

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) by Senjuchiha: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Babzilla:

His slippers, toothbrush and vaseline wit kunu,gworo and burukutu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye As Capt Jack Sparrow In A Pirates Of The Caribbean Themed Party / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt / We Don’t Have Criminal Case Against Atiku – US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.