Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt (31698 Views)

The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / The Sorry State Of Nigeria Under President Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by skylarr: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
We've been hearing of how much gov.Wike has been working in Rivers state. Personally, i' m yet to feel this impact in my area angry Therefore, i' m hoping his 30 billion in 30 days will do something on this road before it becomes a river undecided
The attached pictures are of Odili road today.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by CARLOSZ: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
He'll work on the road soon.

9 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by sammyp01: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Odili road for that matter.sad

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by JewelRegi(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wike, work dey o.

5 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
This looks mischievous to me. Most roads get flooded during and immediately after heavy rain. We can only declare it a disaster if it persists 24 hours later on a flat, marshy terrain like Odili road.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by ELTON123(m): 12:36am On Sep 04, 2015
just negodu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by skylarr: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Abagworo:
This looks mischievous to me. Most roads get flooded during and immediately after heavy rain. We can only declare it a disaster if it persists 24 hours later on a flat, marshy terrain like Odili road.

See what years of bad governance has done to you. So it's okay to have flooded roads for 24 hours? We can sit back at home while the water finds its way or our cars can wade through it, right? Comments like this make me worry about the future of this country.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by DiegoNakel(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dewi cum nd bulame sai baba !!! Watch and see
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by dridowu: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ok wike will do it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by NinaArsenal(f): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by bonechamberlain(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
rivers hmm.
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by maddest: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
A Tout for a Governor. It seem Rivers state people have affinity for thugs as leaders.
My NYSC State allawee still dey pending for two years now.
There is God

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by MadCow1: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
OP which side of Odili road is that cos I have never witnessed any flooding on that road and thats my everyday route.

Secondly, Odili road is swamp ground and has relatively stood firm for years since it was built except for a few patches here and there that just developed.

Amaechi's administration didn't work on that road cos it wasn't in critical condition for the better part of his administration.

That said, there was a trouble spot at the Sasun Hotel intersection with Odili road that Wike sent Julius Berger to patch. Julius just filled the patch with stones and left it like that and it's currently bad again.

What baffles me is that the only roads under construction currently in Port Harcourt are roads started by Amaechi like: Garrison - Elelenwo road, Ada George road and Iwofe road.. All Wike has done is use Julius Berger for road patching works which is just utterly ridiculous as you and I know that Amaechi dumped Julius Berger for other Companies like RCC and Setraco because of their price.

So far, Wikes government seems to be more focused with chasing Amaechi's shadow than actually working in the state. Amaechi has done his part, we are yet to see what 30 billion Naira has done in Rivers State.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by brunofarad(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
I pass here everyday to my sites in ph
This is pathetic I must say...

Odili road was a very sweet access road in ph but bad maintenance culture brought us here.

My name is francis
Check my signature to know us better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by ifeanyija(m): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
skylarr:
We've been hearing of how much gov.Wike has been working in Rivers state. Personally, i' m yet to feel this impact in my area angry Therefore, i' m hoping his 30 billion in 30 days will do something on this road before it becomes a river undecided
The attached pictures are of Odili road today.
what about ameachi? I thought he did all the roads in PH

23 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wike sef

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by anonimi: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Amaechi, the General of Common Sense revolution and the Dog of the Tribe of Ubima don take dem money go do dollarisation for Buhari make e for win nomination grin grin

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2794174_img4534930613212_jpeg_jpegb2673bce87605824e9a8a9c405e00909

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by Theflint1(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
skylarr:

See what years of bad governance has done to you. So it's okay to have flooded roads for 24 hours? We can sit back at home while the water finds its way or our cars can wade through it, right? Comments like this make me worry about the future of this country.
years of mis-governance by Amaechi can't be fixed in only 3 months. Good thing you brought it to the fore though.

20 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by xender(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
dis 1 bad.. buh ere in warri ona dey learnn

1 Like

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ewwww!! Nsogbu!! atleast its motorable, go to Aba and see wonders. God go help us. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abagworo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is Rivers State that state that Governor Amaechi was governor and spent money on jet and sponsorship of a Gambari ?

4 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by boujaye: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
and amaechi spent whooping millions of naira, putting a poor drainage system on that road.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by atlwireles: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
OP, don't worry Wike is coming to change that landscape. Hopefully you will give credit to the right person.

3 Likes

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by decentmums247(f): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
DiegoNakel:
J
Do you have a business idea and no capital to start, are you tired of your current financial predicaments, do you desire financial freedom, think no further. connect with rich and influential sugar mummies from all part of nigeria and start smilling with good fortunes. just call our agent on 08038234344.....................

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by 360jamng(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nice road
I like it.

Sai Baba
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by christinie(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Amechi has a fish brain.
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by omaniblog(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
bad
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by decentmums247(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
atlwireles:
OP, don't worry Wike is coming to change that landscape. Hopefully you will give credit to the right person.

Do you have a business idea and no capital to start, are you tired of your current financial predicaments, do you desire financial freedom, think no further. connect with rich and influential sugar mummies from all part of nigeria and start smilling with good fortunes. just call our agent on 08038234344.....................

Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigeria
Re: Sorry State Of Odili Road ,port Harcourt by Theflint1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
But this road na learner na, its just a minor flood situation, something that is probably caused by the actions of those residing around the area by clogging up drainages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why / UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.