Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) (8478 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / "I'm Proud To Be A Ndebele" Beautiful Lady Shared Photos Of Her Breasts On Fb / Largest Natural Breasts On Earth- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Rotjijatau(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
What is wrong with Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Rotjijatau(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
more

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by tociano009(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
Warisdis

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Aegon(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
And you're still marketing it further for her on Nairaland. Something tells me you are her.

Gerrara here mehn.

16 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by IamAtribalist: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
cool I am not a breast man. I go for a very cute face and a round yash. If you don't have it am not interested. cool

7 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by ramdris(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ripe water melon abi na paw paw sef...me likey...
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Flexherbal(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is that the character men need in women?

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by nabiz(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
How much? Can we talk on phone or can u meet me in kano? I think ur breast is fine and will be good for ritual. Pls call me or drop ur number am very very interested
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is clearly a fake account operated by those jobless scammers

3 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by mayorkyzo: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Some guy go begin go check d girl name for facebook.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Donexy16(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Succulent

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by porrigeyam(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Big breastt small nipplee...... normal breastt big nipplee.... oh lawd i love it hard and big....

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by DaBullIT(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
You put profile picture , but you no show us the babe name

Bet why ?? I would rather see from the source gaan gan now

Oya adjust am make you show her name
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Jostico: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2016
what more do i need to say OLOSHO
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by demo4ril97(m): 6:43am On Apr 11, 2016
Rotjijatau:
more
In Olamide's voice "I no b paruf, and I no like e awoof".
To that sister OP ask her how market.
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Sirmuel1(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2016
And what's wrong with your head grin

Abeg, biko, mind your business
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by missKiffy(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Did she permit you to post her pictures here, u jst went to her wall and started posting her pics here, kontinu
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2016
Flexherbal:
Is that the character men need in women?
cheesy Some men are confused. They chase superficial but want the real thing chasing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by bamirotola: 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Se u na bobby hunter? #endtimebobby
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Derawiz(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2016
The nose piercing told me all before I even looked down
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Rotjijatau:
What is wrong with Nigerian girls
the breast is not perky, and more than a handful of a breast is useless

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Hopeolovutungen: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmm marketing for who
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by titi4fola(f): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Aje a wa ooo..
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by macaranta(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Another Nigerian Girl Markets Her Breasts On Facebook- (snapshots) by Edubrazilnwa(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
lol sha sha any hustle na hustle

(1) (Reply)

Man Pays For All That A Lady Bought After Seeing Her Backside (Photos) / Ladies Come In And Learn How To Strike A Perfect Pose (pictorial Tutorial Lol) / What Is The Best Gift U Can Give To A Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.