Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices (69122 Views)

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by smudge2079(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2016
MilesLamar:
I hate to sound lyk orubebe but wee will not take it. angry angry
lolz. U already sound like ur Uncle Orubebe.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Themandator: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2016
great664:
Layman Analysis + Conclusion

N9,000 = Unlimited Data + 300 Minutes of Calls to All Network.

Average Charge of MTN Glo or Airtel= 15k/s

300 X 60 X 15k = N2700 for Call

Balance (9000 - 2700) = 6300 for Data.

Summary: From the above calculation, its a good option for HEAVY INTERNET USER / HEAVY DOWNLOADERS even when the speed is throttle after daily 3GB but for normal users its a BIG NO. keep rocking Glo BIS on Android.

Sms nkor
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by otbx(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
please do they have wifi yet? and where can one get them to buy?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Themandator: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2016
danidee10:

Yes bro you're right but wrong about the speed

It's 512bps!!!!!!!!

In my life I've never seen Internet speed measurement in bps

They should just disconnect you instead of claiming false unlimited

3g daily is still not bad... In two days you would have received the value a 3k 6g that glo offers, monthly
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2016
it pure rubbish
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Rilwayne001: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
mikron:

Phew! Now you know all about Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices. The stage is set. WIll ntel be able to compete favorably well with the likes of MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Smile 4G, Spectranet and the likes knowing that they have most Nigerians as their loyal customers? guys What do you think?
http://rubiztech.com/ntel-data-plans-bundle-sizes-prices/
cc; lalasticlala

smh! It doesn't support c8
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by darlenese(f): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2016
See ya life , u can't even come up with a very oustanding data plans to kick out glo airtel and mtn off balance undecided
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by great664(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Themandator:

Sms nkor

The N2700 is for both SMS and CALL.

sexylemo:
Can you please share how to use glo bis on android? Please?
Change your Imei to Blackberry Imei with the help of this application Mobileuncle or Mtk Engineering, then change your APN to blackberry.net. Its Cap at 3GB for N1400. Google it for more. Hope this answered your question

cc:

Eaa247
kinnlive
Alexebo

AfroKnight:

Plus we are not sure of their speed. That 3GB daily data cap is uncomfortable.

Actually, the plan is not really unlimited. It is capped at 90GB per month. (i.e 3GB x 30 days)

I call it data cap cos when the speed is reduced to 512bps, you are effectively cut off. Not sure if one can even open google.com with that speed. grin

No brother that speed is even faster than mtn, glo, and airtel 3G. There's different between 512bps and 512B/s, 512KB/S is faster than our mobile network in 85% areas.

biggielawajo:
plz how can I follow rock DAT Glo bis on android abeg

Check Above comment.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by stainlex(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2016
9k per month isn't high at all! People have paid 16.5k for Starcomms 'unlimited' plan back then (with data cap of like 15gb o!). This Ntel shiiii is the beesknees mhen!! Waiting patiently!!!!

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by danidee10(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Themandator:

3g daily is still not bad... In two days you would have received the value a 3k 6g that glo offers, monthly

Yeah.....not bad at all....in a month you'll get almost 100GB and it's 4G.....so it's super cool... But they shld just stop saying unlimited anyhow cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by nacoteck: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Do I need to buy there sim? I'm waiting to pot from my useless mtn and etisalat line
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by IJMBE(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2016
If you know anyone who didn't pass jamb this year or didn't score up to
expectations... Kindly share this link to them.. https://ijmbnigeriablog./ call 07038607418 for admission without
JAMB...... SAVE A SOUL FROM SITTING AT HOME AGAIN THIS YEAR!!!
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Mavor: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2016
izuch:
9k for 30days? He'll no!! angry
Better than SMile's 19800 for 30 days. Y'all need to read the fineprint first though. At what gigabyte does fair usage policy apply and what is the speed then throttled to. For now I'm half sold but not completely.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Mavor: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2016
yoribo:
[size=28pt]. Brother for this ntel to work they must get oyibo expertrste to manage the network. If not it will not work no bi Nigerian thing. Before one year they don loot the money the network make. Their data plan, shows you what am saying. Other providers that has been in biz know that this is not feasible. [/size]
NTel is being run by mostly former Ericsson people. The MD was Ericsson Nigeria's former Country Manager. Guy is a visionary. Technology is based on largely Ericsson tech. Compare to Smile which is Ericsson tech end to end and I will say I have confidence in their capability to deliver. The fair usage policy is what will make or break this for me.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by torqque7(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Nitel or Ntel or whatever you call yourselves these days,You guys should pay the staff you laid off unjustly their fair benefits and stop disturbing people until uv done that.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by great664(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2016
stainlex:
9k per month isn't high at all! People have paid 16.5k for Starcomms 'unlimited' plan [b] back then [\b] (with data cap of like 15gb o!). This Ntel shiiii is the beesknees mhen!! Waiting patiently!!!!
. The bolded BACK THEN and NOW is not the same thing so you can't judge with that. Remember when Sim card was 30,000 BACK THEN? will use that premise to buy it for 1000 today?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by chibaik(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2016
What of old sim users?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by ceejay80s(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2016
izuch:
9k for 30days? He'll no!! angry
Meaning : he will no

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by busybrain123(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2016
My Motorola Droid support the service.

grin
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Manbryto(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2016
No shaking, we go use cheat and tweak for them. 9k say who die
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by KingMoskiano(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok. Nah . Ama Purchase my sim card soon
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2016
StreamerBlogger:
Front page at last..... Mehn for Internet purposes dis is dope...who gives unlimited for 9k...dah dere fair usage shit ain't Dat bad.. I know with time they will resolve it besides an average Internet user uses less Dan 3gb a day....am not talking about dose heavy torrent users... And for start first 3months is free unlimited data
extremely cheap when converted to dollar. it's about $30

2 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by firstolalekan(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2016
mikron:

Phew! Now you know all about Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices. The stage is set. WIll ntel be able to compete favorably well with the likes of MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Smile 4G, Spectranet and the likes knowing that they have most Nigerians as their loyal customers? guys What do you think?
cc; lalasticlala
Gionee m5 doesn't have 4g lte

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by gbishman: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2016
this guys are mad, in this time of hardship
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by ShiroSan: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2016
mikron:

cc; lalasticlala

It seems to me like Ntel have partnership with Tecno.
More sales for them.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Kaysalas(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2016
yinkslinks:
My visafone never fails. 10gb monthly for N6,000 Bleep Ntel.

Hello man, does the visaphone blackberry plans still work? I heard it was sold to mtn
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Undisputed88(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=mikron post=44592568][/quote]Its a welcome development, most likely all this Network providers go slash dia prices down.
Checkout this free browsing tweaks below
http://adielem.com/2016/04/07/latest-browsing-tweaks/
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Undisputed88(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2016
darlenese:
See ya life , u can't even come up with a very oustanding data plans to kick out glo airtel and mtn off balance undecided
Checkout this data tweaks below
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Undisputed88(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2016
Kaysalas:

Hello man, does the visaphone blackberry plans still work? I heard it was sold to mtn
Checkout this free browsing tweaks
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by firstolalekan(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2016
kulobyno:
Unlimited huh? I read somewhere about their Fair Access Policy of limiting the accessibility of any user who surpasses 3gb of daily usage to 512kb or so.
Pls clarify e on this
Not 512kb but bp

That's extremely slow
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Undisputed88(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2016
benpedro:
Nonsense..3 days unlimited data for #1,000?when people gets unlimited data here for 30 days and for just #2,500 equivalent or less.Well,at least they are better than MTN
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Undisputed88(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

smh! It doesn't support c8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / Airtel Free Call Codes [100minutes Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.