Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices (69124 Views)

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2016
kevoh:
9K for unlimited data? Makes sense for those of us who actually want to pay for internet data!

With unlimited data, you can do a lot from downloading educational videos for you and your kids to watching your favourite sports club play live. No need to subscribe to pay TV.
it's 3gb daily * 30days = 90gb, not unlimited, NTEL are thieves.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2016
morganist99:
Mtchews, when Visaphone is 10gb for 6k, Glo is 5k for 12gb, Airtel 9.2gb for 3.5k
airtel rocks.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
great664:

No brother that speed is even faster than mtn, glo, and airtel 3G. There's different between 512bps and 512B/s, 512KB/S is faster than our mobile network in 85% areas.
I said 512bps (bits per second). Bro, that is snail speed. I wasn't talking of download rate (bytes per second).

512 bps is extremely slow.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Wittylens(m): 4:24am On Apr 18, 2016
Gsksknb
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dochenaj: 1:11am On Apr 25, 2016
benpedro:
Nonsense..3 days unlimited data for #1,000?when people gets unlimited data here for 30 days and for just #2,500 equivalent or less.Well,at least they are better than MTN
There is no way you compare it to any other network that render time based internet service. #1000 for 3 days imply #333.33 for each day. Now compare that to any daily plan of any network albeit this is UNLIMITED
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dochenaj: 1:15am On Apr 25, 2016
Krisan234:
it's 3gb daily * 30days = 90gb, not unlimited, NTEL are thieves.
Seriously 90Gig for 9,000 and you call them thieves.
Are you in this country? MTN is 7.5Gig for 8,000.
You may need to get new maths lessons.
N.B We have not yet subtracted the additional 300 mins, which if taken into account. The data plan is actually less than #7,000.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dochenaj: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2016
StreamerBlogger:
it's cheap even in Nigerian naira.... Wch network offers unlimited data for Dat price in Nigeria... Y they r complaining I don't understand.
It is poor maths knowledge simple and short.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dochenaj: 1:24am On Apr 25, 2016
dustmalik:
calls.
Exactly. Some people want a dirt cheap plan. But what they fail to realize is, True LTE is not cheap anywhere in the world.
What amazes me is that this is remarkably cheaper than all the other telecommunications companies in Nigeria that have severely extorted us for years. And the idea that it is LTE with nothing less than download speeds of 5MB/s blows my mind away.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by iyke1989(m): 1:29am On Apr 25, 2016
dochenaj:

What amazes me is that this is remarkably cheaper than all the other telecommunications companies in Nigeria that have severely extorted us for years. And the idea that it is LTE with nothing less than download speeds of 5MB/s blows my mind away.
my friend in abj was downloading 7.13MB/s yesterday..NTEL is the nth thing!!
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by nwaconnect: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2016
GO FOR AFFORDABLE DATA PLAN VIA ETISALAT SOCIAL ME PLAN (UNLIMITED) BOTH ON PC/MACOS/ANDROID PHONES

FOR ANDROID USERS: VISIT: http://www.ictvpn.net/android_Tweakware.html

FOR PC/MACOS USERS: VISIT: http://ictvpn.net/etisalat_free_browsing.html

ENJOY........
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dustmalik: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2016
iyke1989:
my friend in abj was downloading 7.13MB/s yesterday..NTEL is the nth thing!!
Where in Abuja was your friend getting coverage? Also, ask him what modem or phone is he using to get that speed?
Here in Wuse zone 2, there still isn't coverage.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dustmalik: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
dochenaj:

Seriously 90Gig for 9,000 and you call them thieves.
Are you in this country? MTN is 7.5Gig for 8,000.
You may need to get new maths lessons.
N.B We have not yet subtracted the additional 300 mins, which if taken into account. The data plan is actually less than #7,000.
By the way, The supposed fair usage policy of 3gb during peak hours has since been taken down from their usage policy. They may have had a rethink about that. Some people didn't realize that it was supposed to be during peak hours only, not all day long.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by olurotimi1: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
izuch:
9k for 30days? Hell no!! 9k from the average man's meagre income every month just to surf the Internet? I don't think so undecided
you said hell no angry smile with 19,800 for unlimited nko
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by omodada1111(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2016
mikron:

Phew! Now you know all about Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices. The stage is set. WIll ntel be able to compete favorably well with the likes of MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Smile 4G, Spectranet and the likes knowing that they have most Nigerians as their loyal customers? guys What do you think?
http://rubiztech.com/ntel-data-plans-bundle-sizes-prices/
cc; lalasticlala
. Add xiaomi redmi note 3 to the list. Ntel is working on it, at blazing speed. Am loving it....
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2016
omodada1111:
. Add xiaomi redmi note 3 to the list. Ntel is working on it, at blazing speed. Am loving it....
wow, thats nice
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by olurotimi1: 9:34pm On May 04, 2016
Can it work with lg g4, it seems to have all the band for, smile, Intel, etc
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by olurotimi1: 9:28am On May 27, 2016
mikron:
Ntel Data Plans and Price
Here we go guys, full details of ntel data plans: Bundle sizes and prices:
less than 2months price increase has happened. Ogaju
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Viktor1983(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
omodada1111:

please do you have any idea if Smile 4G works on Xiaomi Redmi note 3?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dalexz4(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / Airtel Free Call Codes [100minutes Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.