Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Grass Seedlings Importation Proposed By The Minister Of Agriculture. Nay Or Ye? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grass Seedlings Importation Proposed By The Minister Of Agriculture. Nay Or Ye? (351 Views)

Yam Cultivation From Seedlings To Planting And Harvesting / Problems Of Agriculture In Nigeria And Possible Solution / Why We Are Importing Grass By Minister Of Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grass Seedlings Importation Proposed By The Minister Of Agriculture. Nay Or Ye? by flaunt7: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2016
The proposed grass seeds importation by the Minister of Agriculture is for me a neh, because
1. This goes against the change mantra being preached about by his government.
2. This goes against the creation of jobs they preach.
3. This goes against the development of the agricultural sector.
The minister challenged the participants of the workshop where he informed everyone about his idea to come up with a more viable option.

When I heard about this on the news, I had already come up with a more viable option which would create jobs and improve our Agriculture sector.

I don't know if any one out there knows about the production of silage (maize is mostly used) used to feed cows in most diary producing farms in Nigeria. Isn't this a more viable option to the importation of grass seeds the Minister is proposing?
Re: Grass Seedlings Importation Proposed By The Minister Of Agriculture. Nay Or Ye? by mbah2x(m): 7:09am On Apr 11, 2016
buhari and his admin. want to turn nigerians to goats chai!! Less fuel more grass

(1) (Reply)

Multi-layer Belt Food Drying Machine / Inflation In The Country, What Is The Price Of Tomatoes In Your Area? / Rice Bran Oil Extraction Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.