Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari (3811 Views)

Maina’s Recall Was Grand Conspiracy Against Buhari – Human Rights Lawyer, / Lagos Residents Go Topless To Protest Against Local Government Election. Photos / Elderly Woman From Maiduguri: "Anybody Who Goes Against Buhari Is A Boko Haram" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Fran6ik: 6:53am On Apr 11, 2016
I wonder if he will understand this kinda English when he see this or any of his cohorts will. Nigeria Students sha...
cc lalasticala, seun

2 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by jantofubu(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2016
aluta continua...... kiss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by kingdompropty: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2016
From their meagre allowance these guys were able to do these, OP Na who you don ep?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by shaddoww: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Why dem no protest against politicians mentioned in d Panama paper leak..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by chocolateme(f): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari said after the storm there would be rain abi na after the reggae na Blues..
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by christinie(f): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2016
This protest is long over due.

Well done my gallant students.

Aluta continua.

A vitória é certa.

8 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Caseless: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2016
The sticker looks cheap; too much color. They should have kept it simple.

I don't blame them . The financial handouts they enjoyed from pdp is no longer coming under this administration.

5 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by omenka(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2016
NANS is nothing but an association political thugs and renown cultists.

NANS died after Onje.

3 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by LazyWasterners: 7:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Sure things . Children of guts, tell 'em!
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Since it is south south and south east members, their demands are inconsequential!
5% of the rest, wailing wailers!!!
We are OK with PMB in the south west

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by dangote7510(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2016
No guts, no glory.
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by babdap: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Abeg leave waste for lawma, read your book and graduate. Some may loose their life all in the name of aluta. As a Great Ife I have seen it all that Aluta doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Mynd44: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2016
"NANS Zone B Chapter"
I read NANS "Zombie"

Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by jmichlins(m): 7:22am On Apr 11, 2016
When you guys are busy protesting about this your mates around the world protest about grants for research and projects. A good research can make you so rich that you will never care about the price of petroleum and whether the president is traveling or at home

1 Like

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by jpphilips(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2016
shaddoww:

Or the school fees increase across most federal universities, imagine a student who doesn't care about school fees is protesting about petrol, just few weeks to exams!! KAI!!
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by amaechi1: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2016
This is good. However, it only SS/SE students what about other region?

They should also include the reduction of the proposed stipend for the poor ones by the NASS?

Also, include the removal of coast rail line proposal that cut across the two region they are representing.

Before I forget, the Enugu Onitsha and south west road that have been award severally have not seen the light of the day and these contract was given to someone from these region in last administration.

Please, guys also print another post to show your support for Saraki and Ike ekweremadu in the senate despite the recent corrupt revelation.

Not till after this I will believe you are serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by weezii(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Forms still dey oh

4 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by VANHELLSING: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Buharii is a bloody bastard and a fooolish presidiot, protesting against him is a waste of time

2 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Fran6ik: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
I pity Nigerians for wat dey tink abt Bubu now sha.. cos ...
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
VANHELLSING:
Buharii is a bloody bastard and a fooolish presidiot, protesting against him is a waste of time

1 Like

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Icon4s(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
BUHARI IS THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER PRODUCED!!!! angry

4 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Sunnynwa: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
shaddoww:

Do you even understand the Panama issue?

1 Like

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by plaetton: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
omenka:

NANS died after Onje.

Pay attention to the massage.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by google1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
plaetton:

Pay attention to the massage.
So we should pay attention to political thugs and renown cultists. Smh
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by plaetton: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
google1:

So we should pay attention to political thugs and
renown cultists. Smh

Their simple message reverberates throughout every nook and corner of Nigeria and beyond.

By your logic, why should Nigerians be paying attention to, or even led by a known military mutineer who committed treason against his country in 1983?

You get my drift? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by juman(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmm, we never thought nigeria could ever be like this.
I can remember there was time we used to thank God for being nigerians.
But people of useless generation destroyed the country.
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Jombojombo(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
omenka:

NANS died after Onje.

**** do u knw anything about NANS?

If NANS died after Onje then **** google who Jude Imagwe is

2 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Jombojombo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mynd44:
"NANS Zone B Chapter"
I read NANS "Zombie"

Lol

Zombie

1 Like

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by Ebukaobi: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
I think we are know that 95% of those behind this nonsense are from IPOB region

2 Likes

Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by omenka(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jombojombo:

**** do u knw anything about NANS?

If NANS died after Onje then **** google who Jude Imagwe is
I will not google Jude whatever. I have stated my opinion and it stands. You should fvcking google "how to mind one's opinion".
Re: See The Sticker NANS Produced To Protest Against Buhari by chukwukadibia10: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Am no more a student but I will join them. enof is enough.

Buhari is a dunderhead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Gospel Truth Of Ozubulu Killings / Kaduna LGA Election: El-rufai Looses Polling Unit / Ihedioha Should Be Very Careful Or He Will Go To Jail – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.