Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) (47678 Views)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by godwin120alex: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Congrats whatever. So dis small boy is married. ok
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by ajalawole(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin :D6months after marriage right. Those are the type of people we should call "Enemy of progress".
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
I fear most nig. Girls! Chai!!

2 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by chrisgodwin: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
she is an idiot after her stupid ideology gave birth 6months after marriage. wat makes her pregnant nd just 6months after wedding.. baboon
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by udison(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jodie.... Pretty name for a not so pretty girl,
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
I fear most nig. Girls! Chai!! They say A & do Z.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by akanniade10(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
BURSTED lipsrsealed
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chiccly:

Birds talk

Eagles fly.........................

If birds could talk, that shiit will be on front page long before this useless article.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by cecejobs(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
She has simply told you can deliberately do what's wrong. when people speak, observe them till they act.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
My father always said that these girls who like to "act holy" are the first to get married due to unwanted pregnancies. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
udison:
Jodie.... Pretty name for a not so pretty girl,
Jodie.......... Coined out from Joy Odietie
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
All this fake pipu forming saints. sis no fit hold body, na d belle bring abt d marriage. thank God say d guy no deny her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by UncleJudax(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
ShiroSan:

Offing others candle will not make ya own shine brighter.
At least she was already in a committed relationship.

You wan bend her rule abi...even her own belief she couldn't respect? Being married and committed relationship are not same

Follow what i say, not what I do/did. Go on!

3 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Sunnypa11(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Oh baby my baby
we con dey kuchi kuchi baba ehhhh
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by pickabeau1: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mindfulness:
My father always said that these girls who like to "act holy" are the first to get married due to unwanted pregnancies. grin grin grin

She may have done a court wedding

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
pickabeau1:

She may have done a court wedding

You are right.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Section8(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
So she was Lieing Mohammed shocked
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Seventeen(f): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Can we just be quiet for a while? grin
aswear!
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
wow see David o he still looks cute grin
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
wu jodie ep sef Perfectdanny sha
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by fejicruz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
I guess the APC led government is responsible for the change in the gestation period from 9 months to 6 months. I'm waiting for Lai Mohammed to say it's GEJ's fault.... Lol
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Virginity is a scam most girls use in deceiving boys

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by udison(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
favoured234:
Jodie.......... Coined out from Joy Odietie
Oh thanks..
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by olarhtunji(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by victorazy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
kestolove95:
Idiott girl forming to b virgin b4 marriage now delivered after 6month of marriage..pregnancy is wat u can't hide

No blame her but blame Buhari for CHANGE where good girls gone bad or gestation period has been changed from 9months to 6months (possible) grin.

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by justmenoni: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Practice what you preach
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Danfuster(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
some people can Sha lie angry sex before marriage is immoral in her opinion, yet she put to bed six months after her wedding.

Why do you have to be a FVCKING decepticon angry

2 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Adesiji77: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
"Oh baby, oh baby..." cheesy
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by abbey621(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why are so many people on here childish? What if she had her engagement or introduction several months before the actual wedding, would you say such a person is not true to her words then? The biggest thing here is that she is married and delivered a healthy baby!

3 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Danfuster(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pavore9:
Even after her earlier statement, She was courageous enough to carry the pregnancy to term. The cheap way out was to have it terminated it so she portrays a "clean image" before the world. It is her life, it is her journey and her destination is in God's hands.

stop celebrating hypocrisy. angry there's no word to justify her deceptive hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by dalambusu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
She is an APC member. What do u expect from them, HYPOCRISY!!! Frowning at the very things they crave for. Preaching what they cannot adhered to. Heap on others the load they themselves cannot lift up. Preaching against sex b4 marriage only for her to be delivered of a baby after six month as if the baby is premature. Holy Mary of 21st century!!!
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by lukaino(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Konji is a baskad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) / Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / #10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.