Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) (47699 Views)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by eunylondon(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
U must practice what u preach undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by slap1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol, Nigerians can count and treat fucck up for Africa! Na make them no open your chapter.

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by esosuo: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Some say one good quality of a good wife is to be able to taste goods before buying ,for some relationships just need to give more than commitment oh expecially wen the guy cute like dis you just have to tie him down and no let wat u said on some yeye social media mess ur chance cheesy
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Ligxy(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
No need to blame her too much. It happens to the best of us. When you are in love, those golden ideologies and principles automatically flies outta the window. That's why it's not wise to judge people. Congrats to her.

2 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by marlvis(f): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
kiss please make una free the babe naa....we should be happy for her atleast she is married and gonna have her child in the marriage ........she don remove her pikin name from the list of illegitimate children....
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by mranova(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hypocrisy, nothing in this world is as it seems.

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by ledaman: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Don't preach what u can't practice idiots!

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Tarzaa(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Incredible!
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Pavore9: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Danfuster:

stop celebrating hypocrisy. angry there's no word to justify her deceptive hypocrisy

I do not celebrate hypocrisy neither do l rationalize it. She engaged in what she voiced against, I believe that makes her understand that we are all weak and it is God's grace that strengthens one from succumbing to the desires of the flesh.

2 Likes

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Juliuss01: 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
Shortly:
But then she got pregnant before marriage

She could have fulfilled all her marital rights b4 the actual ceremony.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Datsme: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
If only that u guys were very observant, u would have notice her pregnancy status b4 marriage from the pictures posted above.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yuneehk:
Meaning she was pregnant before the wedding.. Anyways congrats to both of them cheesy
Yikes, a black beauty we have here. So whats yor verdict? Do u share her idealogy, of no sex b4 marriage?
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by FOREXMART(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
she been creeping on the low low.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
ShiroSan:

Offing others candle will not make ya own shine brighter.
At least she was already in a committed relationship.

Shut da fuk up mr. hypocrite

She's nothing but a dirty black little slutt

Mr spokeman undecided
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Yikes, a black beauty we have here. So whats yor verdict? Do u share her idealogy, of no sex b4 marriage?
Lol! I'm not gonna answer that
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
and people gave her thumb ups when she said it then. This goes to show that people who still defend the virginity thing are only hypocrites.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
marlvis:
kiss please make una free the babe naa....we should be happy for her atleast she is married and gonna have her child in the marriage ........she don remove her pikin name from the list of illegitimate children....

so you believe some children are illegitimate children? Don't you think its rather barbaric to call a child a derogatory name when that child have actually done no wrong? The people who've done wrong here, if at all it is wrong to have sex before marriage and have a child when you are not married, are the parents. If there is anyone you should call derogatory names, it should be the parents and not the child who is just a product of an act he did not take part in. He wasn't even existing at the time the act took place.

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by SLYCJ(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Set come That Ni66a d bleach....
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by lozanni(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin She chop, but she no clean mouth wella. Na im everybody come find out wetin she chop.

Seriously, the guy might have insisted on evidence of fertility first before marriage.

Congratulations to the Couple.

1 Like

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by marlvis(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
craziebone:

so you believe some children are illegitimate children? Don't you think its rather barbaric to call a child a derogatory name when that child have actually done no wrong? The people who've done wrong here, if at all it is wrong to have sex before marriage and have a child when you are not married, are the parents. If there is anyone you should call derogatory names, it should be the parents and not the child who is just a product of an act he did not take part in. He wasn't even existing at the time the act took place.
tell me the truth are u on the list .....of illegitimate ..children ......if ya not, plesssssssss....

MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS

I only commented on a post ....
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lol! I'm not gonna answer that
Lol hmmmm.....yur looks seems innocent to choose yes but looks can be deceptive. So I'll pass:-)
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Temitoppe(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
talk is cheap
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by christinie(f): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless her for not aborting the baby like some of you would have done.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Yuneehk(f): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Lol hmmmm.....yur looks seems innocent to choose yes but looks can be deceptive. So I'll pass:-)
Kikikikikiki.. Good thing I didnt answer 'cause you'll just draw funny conclusions from my answer
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
H
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by realacube1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Maybe the condition from her in-law was belle before marriage or #fogerit so i can blame her since it was almost a year after the comment and a lot change after one month not to talk a year. (Our Govt. for Example) grin grin grin
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by livinstone8(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
It's normal, even hoes claim to be virgins even after suckling every d*ck within 12 mile radius
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Fourwinds: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yuneehk:
Meaning she was pregnant before the wedding.. Anyways congrats to both of them cheesy
yes ooo!! She was eating d forbidden fruit before d marriage
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
marlvis:
which kind free.. She chop d banana before marriage.. She couldnt resist d appeal..
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Jaydenphoenix: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
She changed her mind....what's the issue??

She doesn't av to call a press conference to tell the world she changed her mind fa.

Ta ba ni egun baba eni maa jo........
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
A preacher that goes against what he preaches...*hmm
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by marlvis(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
which kind free.. She chop d banana before marriage.. She couldnt resist d appeal..
grin hu go fit resist am....

expect me tho.....am a child of God...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Wows In New Photos / Davido Pleads With Public To Stop Circulating Old Pictures Regarding Childbirth / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.