Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) (47712 Views)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by marlvis(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
which kind free.. She chop d banana before marriage.. She couldnt resist d appeal..
grin hu go fit resist am....

expect me tho...I no no how to do bad thing...
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by marlvis(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
which kind free.. She chop d banana before marriage.. She couldnt resist d appeal..

expect me tho...I no no how to do that thing...

am a child of God
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Fourwinds: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
marlvis:

expect me tho...I no no how to do that thing...

am a child of God
heheheheheeee... U no know how to do d thing? Girls always looking innocent when it comes to who does d thing and dem like am well well ...smh
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by adellam16(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
ShiroSan:

Offing others candle will not make ya own shine brighter.
At least she was already in a committed relationship.

not an excuse. She was pregnant b4 marriage and dats the fact. Remember she said keep virginity b4 marriage? Or was she raped by d hubby b4 marriage ni?
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by marlvis(f): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fourwinds:
heheheheheeee... U no know how to do d thing? Girls always looking innocent when it comes to who does d thing and dem like am well well ...smh
common....nnnn because other girls are doing ..doesn't mean every girl is into it...
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by billyG(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
some ladieds are Hypocrite!
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Meritocracy: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
kestolove95:
she told us she was a virgin b4 her wedding na..dats y am attacking her o
She forget she was not a virgin, the thing escape her mind but the baby reminded her
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Mostprecious(f): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Congrats Jodie nd Hubby!!!!
Y condemn her? She only made her opinion on sex befor marriage, she didn't judge so Y d hate? U never actually kw wat re capable of until u re faced with a circumstance.. #speakwisdom
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by joey150(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
ShiroSan:

Offing others candle will not make ya own shine brighter.
At least she was already in a committed relationship.

offing you say?
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
That is why most Nigerian ladies do. I don't take their word or advice serious because most of their agenda don't lie in their advice cos they seem to be offering some help
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Einl(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
2sydoflyf:
She gave birth to a premature baby.
Hahahahaahahahaahahahahahahqahhahahah
bro...you killed it!
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by pamcode(m): 1:25am On Apr 12, 2016
I remember the dude from dear mother. Ifeanyi was his stage name there i think. I really loved that series
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by gainfulltboy(m): 3:07am On Apr 12, 2016
soro nu abi isolenu mchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by olajigaolamide: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2016
Funny enough but she enjoyed premarital sex three month before she eventually married..
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by ShiroSan: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2016
joey150:
offing you say?

Yes?
Did I write it in greekos?
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by ShiroSan: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2016
adellam16:
not an excuse. She was pregnant b4 marriage and dats the fact. Remember she said keep virginity b4 marriage? Or was she raped by d hubby b4 marriage ni?

All of una dey tak like say no body dey above mistake.
Una judge pass supreme court judges.
Easy Abegiii
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by ShiroSan: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2016
firstolalekan:

Shut da fuk up mr. hypocrite

She's nothing but a dirty black little slutt

Mr spokeman undecided
That pastors preach against sin don't mean they never sin.

Y'all should show empathy.
Dazzall I ask.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Rose01y: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2016
its easier said than done ..... hahaha grin
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by metroid(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2016
She wasn't ready!!! grin
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
I love jodie
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by adellam16(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
ShiroSan:

All of una dey tak like say no body dey above mistake. Una judge pass supreme court judges. Easy Abegiii
Mistake kwa? She aint perfect so she for no even say dat rubbish b4
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by Felitsa187(f): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
kestolove95:
Idiott girl forming to b virgin b4 marriage now delivered after 6month of marriage..pregnancy is wat u can't hide
Well, I don't think u have the right to insult her. U really can't tell what could have led to her conception of that child before marriage, thereby making her go against her words. Also, he could b the guy who deflowered her so either ways she's justified. But if, not, well good luck to her. But never say never. People's opinions change over time. Doesn't make them horrible people. Congrats to them anyways.
Re: David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) by adellam16(f): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
ShiroSan:

All of una dey tak like say no body dey above mistake.
Una judge pass supreme court judges.
Easy Abegiii
My dear u should have read what d mogwai said. But now she has been put to shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.