Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo (45623 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by tbliz: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
REST MY BRODA U NEED AM MK DEM BURATAI TOO GO THE WAR FRONT
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by labienyce(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless and protect all our service men
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Joyce28(f): 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by 1miccza: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Our protectors,may God in heaven continue to protect and strenghten all of you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by onajo2000(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Body no be firewood
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by 2ts: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
shame suppose they catch u
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by 4ward(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/see-what-nigerian-soldier-was-doing.html
body no b stone ooo. No matter how strong u need to relax ooo
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Tellemall: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
virud:
He could be doing other stuffs than 'sleeping'. Having a job that increases your risk of being exposed to traumatic events no b beans.
He could be thinking about all the lives he has ended.
He could be remembering / longing for his friends and family back home.
The 'senselessness' of the insurgents' struggle might be bothering him. Why wont they give up the struggle and put an end to this wanton destruction of lives and properties.
Remember Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSO)? Especially combat-related PTSO's? I assure you, he's not even taking a nap...

PTSD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Icon4s(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
eazysally:

Looks like Danny Welbeck.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by dalambusu(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Some don take ganja dey see vision una dey talk say him dey rest. Which kind rest b that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by greatbrian(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Xslaze3xd:
MAY ALLAHU BLESS THE ARMED FORCES, WE ARE READY TO SACRIFICE OUR TODAY FOR THEIR TOMORROW
Sure man dz what we do. And by the way are u a cadet or a personnel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Terror666(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
I hate lies..... I wasn't sleeping
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Uchwilliam(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
maybe he is sick
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
eyaa
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by jeje123(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
U don dey sleep joooor
I hail u shaaaa no be small thing!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by seunakin231(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
NwaNimo1:
He seems mentally defeated...
Then you must be bereaved of ideas....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Officer, sleeping on duty abi Issorite
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Oshotse21(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Baba rest is very necessary
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by silibaba: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Body no be wood.... u try

lazy scumbag
if is to beat civilian him for no rest.
c'mon get up and get back to work before boko catch you there and behead you angry
ChangeIsCostant:
Body no be wood.... u try

lazy scumbag
c'mon get up and get back to work before boko catch you there and behead you
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by aliscomonaj: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
May God bless Nigeria Arm forces and may he destroy all those in the name of whatever they believe stressing and killing unnecessarily
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Millyiyke: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
#ISTANDWITHNIGERIANSOLDIERS

This is one year after my late younger brother died during an offencive at ngwom bornu state.
Adieu late LCPL Mba daniel, it shall be well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
greatbrian:

Sure man dz what we do. And by the way are u a cadet or a personnel
An Officer Cadet to be, I applied this year, hoping to be admitted this year, my second time applying though.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by eazysally: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Icon4s:

Looks like Danny Welbeck.

Abi...lol
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Worksunlimited: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
olapluto:
I am all for taking a nap, but he could have excused himself into the T72 tank and sleep inside. Any bloody terrorist can crawl up to him, or worst still, he is a rigid target for a sniper fire.

Dude.. Are u high? Make im go sleep insyd T72 armoured tank.. Do u know how hot insyd that tank can be?

To make matters worse.. Maiduguri heat no be ere o.. U wan come put am insyd extra tight oven ontop am..

U my friend.. Need massaging..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by majorbravo: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
The battle for the security of the nation rages on.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Xslaze3xd(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Millyiyke:

This is one year after my late younger brother died during an offencive at ngwom bornu state.
take heart brother, it's well with his soul even though paid the ultimate price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by omoharry(f): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
silibaba:

lazy scumbag
c'mon get up and get back to work before boko catch you there and behead you angry

lazy scumbag
c'mon get up and get back to work before boko catch you there and behead you
If they are useless as they seem to you, then try have the terrorist as your friend, with a free hand to roam the county as dey deemed fit.. then you will know khaki nor be leather..you just dey behind your phone, dey yan rubbish..if these men had not put thier lives on the line in other to protect you and your country, i wonder if you would still have that phone/time to be chating right now..try and appreciate our soldiers.once in a while for a job well done even if they have thier short comings..if you feel they are not good enough, then you can join the military..and stand out as a good soldiers..you hear? so that you will know what its means to be under fire for days. weeks, month and years.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
sadsad

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Millyiyke:

Take heart dear.....sadsad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by experimentist: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Omo see that Bazooka shocked make I just grab am and aim at this forum like "booyaka" grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by macaranta(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless the NA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.