Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo (45626 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Celebrates His Birthday At The War Front In Desert (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / Nigerian Soldier Caught Bush Meat In Cameroon. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by DrHighchief(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kudos to our Gallant Soldiers. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless the Nigeria Army....

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Charly68: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nobody can cheat nature...God bless you guys..your efforts will never be in vain. You have signed to defend the territorial integrity & the unity of Nigeria. The task to keep Nigeria one is sacrosanct .
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Millyiyke: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Xslaze3xd:

take heart brother, it's well with his soul even though paid the ultimate price.
Thank you bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by UmarAbdulkarim14: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
It is people like you that cannot sacrifice one minute of their time for this country yet they come to the Internet and speak ill about people who put their lives on the line for this country to exist. Are you not ashamed of you self. politics have eaten better part of you that you don't know good thing when you see it. Our Nigerian soldiers will win the war against terrorism whether you like it or not.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Sayelabola(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
olapluto:
I am all for taking a nap, but he could have excused himself into the T72 tank and sleep inside. Any bloody terrorist can crawl up to him, or worst still, he is a rigid target for a sniper fire.

My friend, sleeping is not allowed on duty, but we all are guilty of it.

And as such no one is permitted to do it anywhere, not to talk of a functioning armoured tank...the noise from the firing alone would be an enemy to your nap.

He has only seized the opportunity to do so in the midst of his comrades, and they betrayed him by taking his photo (s) and shared it online ignorantly or purposely.

Lest I forget, I have even taken about an hour nap in the midst of other colleagues and a COLONEL. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Millyiyke: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Take heart dear.....sadsad
Thank you , it shall be well.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by SerialDigits(m): 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
I heard Soldiers are angels too, but I never doubt that, cus they really are some specially moulded angels for us...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Sunmolar(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is uncontrollable if you're tired after a long hours at work without rest.That's why some drivers falls asleep on wheels.please don't cheat sleep/rest
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by TS2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
olapluto:
I am all for taking a nap, but he could have excused himself into the T72 tank and sleep inside. Any bloody terrorist can crawl up to him, or worst still, he is a rigid target for a sniper fire.

Wetin dis one dey talk?

Secondary school pikin.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by brookz: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
doesn't look lyk he's sleeping, just head dwn, kudos to Ahuwa rugged.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Bgorgeous: 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
I hail dee
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by MartinsIfeco(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by suteco16: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
I believe this guy needed medical attention!b
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Roses1(f): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
eyaa. . receive strenght in Jesus name.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by dbuktown(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
it's so unfortunate dat he later fell to d bullets of BH....Rip ma regus
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Femston: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
What a Gallant Posture
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by latissimusDorsi: 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Those soldiers are my hero.
You took sleep out of your eyes that I may have mine. Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
NwaNimo1:
He seems mentally defeated...
An anti Nigeria talking.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
silibaba:

lazy scumbag
if is to beat civilian him for no rest.
c'mon get up and get back to work before boko catch you there and behead you angry

lazy scumbag
if is to beat civilian him for no rest.
c'mon get up and get back to work before boko catch you there and behead you

Hahahahaha So true
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
hazyfm1:

SHAME ON YOU.... [size=38pt]SHAME[/size]
Him be Igbo now
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
SerialDigits:
I heard Soldiers are angels too, but I never doubt that, cus they really are some specially moulded angels for us...

Hm. Angels indeed. They havent harrassed you thats why. I dont know what kind of angel makes it his duty to inflict pain and misery just because he feels he can get away with it.
and for those shouting they sacrifice for us .... please.... I dont share that sentiment. They fight because they are ordered to fight and the cost of disobeying is great. Not because they give a shiit about you ( bloody civilian according to them). Left to them they'll put a bullet in every civilian they come across.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by 400billionman: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
olapluto:

Look at the extreeme right on that picture and see a soldiers boot. He was also snapped by a soldier.

He is surronded.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Trexnemesis(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
No he's not defeated, you dumb and loser. The gallant soldier is not alone. He takes a nap while others watch. Power nap is very essential in these circumstances. Very rejuvenating.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by forexbinary: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
NwaNimo1:
He seems mentally defeated...

Ifite Enu, Ifite Ani, Egbengwu or Awator undecided

Which one U from? tongue
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by SerialDigits(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Babzilla:

Hm. Angels indeed. They havent harrassed you thats why. I dont know what kind of angel makes it his duty to inflict pain and misery just because he feels he can get away with it.
and for those shouting they sacrifice for us .... please.... I dont share that sentiment. They fight because they are ordered to fight and the cost of disobeying is great. Not because they give a shiit about you ( bloody civilian according to them). Left to them they'll put a bullet in every civilian they come across.

Let the bloody civilians combat terrorism and prove that they ain't bloody as alleged...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
CastedDude:
make him sleep inside armoured tank? e b like say u be retired general

Me sef tire. O bros abi ow civilian go dey advice soldier to sleep inside tank.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Hostermipo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
May God protect you... ahua
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
SerialDigits:

Let the bloody civilians combat terrorism and prove that they ain't bloody as alleged...

They already are
They are called civilian JTF
wwhom last time I checked you owe most of your successes to.
SMH
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by amanze15(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
kids run their mouth on social media, MEN get shi.t done. our MEN in service should be treated better, the military should be made more attractive. the NYSC should be turned to a mandatory enlistment scheme as it obtainable in other countries of the world
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by PraiseGyps(f): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
God bless the NA...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo by Danpotter(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hate Nigerian peace so dearly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.