Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Suspicious Husband - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Suspicious Husband (888 Views)

Joke Of The Day: Woman Suspicious Of Her Husband / That Suspicious Dance Step.. / See What A Suspicious Wife End Up With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspicious Husband by hclacid(m): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2009
A man suspected that his wife was betraying him every time he traveled on business. Until one day he had to make a 15-day trip to the US. meanwhile he has a parrot which he raised in a very corrupt way, so he asked it to watch his wife while he was away. The next day the wife comes home with an unknown man and the parrot sees everything. The two go into the room while the parrot spies everything that took place. After hours of pleasure the guy removes the condom from his privates and throws it at the roof of the house. After 15 days the poor guy returned and was soon talking to the parrot: suspicious husband: - hey parrot did she betrayed me? Parrot:-yes! Suspicious husband - but how was it? . Parrot: - Well in my whole life i have seen what is called a violent Bleep, but i have never seen a guy like this who pulled off the skin from his dick and threw it at the roof! lol
Re: Suspicious Husband by mamag3: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2009
More like a conversation not a Joke. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cow Thief / Mothers Worst Nightmare / Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.