Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 (33700 Views)

Jega: Politicians Are Nigeria’s Greatest Threat / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Buhari's Speech As "Case Of Missed Opportunity" / Unizik Students Cry To Government As Ifite Road Becomes A Death Trap - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by michoim(m): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
People like Onove need to have their brains rexamined, if it has not been polluted with stinking corruption.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by aishmuhd(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
what do u expect from an unknown opposition party nonvo...
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by tuscani: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
dtruth3:
I watched the program live and I couldn't take my dinner anymore.

The submission of Mike Onovo was satisfying enough! He actually took APC to the cleaners with facts and figures!

And when Lie Mohammed took the stage, he was dumbfounded and was stammering. All he was doing was to apologize for the govt's ineptitudes'.
Good Lord !, I tot I was the only one that noticed it. I have never seen lai mohamed and that cool and remorseful posture

3 Likes

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by chynie: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Specialbaby:
it's better to keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say.sorry but your comment shows your low thinking faculty.it actually makes no sense.

e pain am grin
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by anonimi: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
RedCapChief:
Once you confront APC with facts, they will brand you a wailer or an IPOB/IPAD grin
Aisha's rice must be really captivating.

....especially when served with salad grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by mandax: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
APC town cryers now turned New Wailers - they have realized what they did to Nigerians.

How could any sane mind consider a man like Buhari who APC people say they knew was an economic illiterate to rule Nigeria in the 21st century; a Nigeria awash with all classes of young and very well educated professionals?

1 Like

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by mandax: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Those who voted Buhari president have failed Nigeria.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by dtruth3(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuscani:
Good Lord !, I tot I was the only one that noticed it. I have never seen lai mohamed and that cool and remorseful posture
Lie mohamed's unusual quietness in that program really attracted my pity! I was having pity for him, he was so confused. Dejected, and was full of apologies! That man Onovo really dealt with him and APC.

2 Likes

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by intrepid: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
ONOVO 2019

PETER OBI 2019

CHEKWAS OKORIE 2019

These are guys who know what it takes to lead this country to eldorado but,tribalism and bad belle will not allow people to vote them.

Lets enjoy change while it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by kickhard: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Day 'TRUTH' will Appear in Bikini in Nigeria:

Can there ever be a forum in Nigeria especially this time around, that will feature the following persons to talk about the economy:

1. Femi Adesina
2. Garba Shehu
3. Lai Mohammed

3. Femi Aribisala
4. Martin Onovo
6. Any other person

At a time like this, 'pocket' lawyers and 'pocket' economists always twist facts to suite their views.
Why all Nigerians are not expected to be in the above two professions, they all have the right for proper understanding about their country which I think such a forum will help address. This will also put more people in the know regarding the real facts about the country's economic stand, making it difficult for such people to be deceived by intellectual deceits.

Can the NBA, NUJ or any media house do this for our dear country?
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by senior123: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
RedCapChief:
Once you confront APC with facts, they will brand you a wailer or an IPOB/IPAD grin
Aisha's rice must be really captivating.

We are not saying we do not know that Buhari is doing these things. We know he is doing them. No one is complaining because it is getting rid of PDP. Provided the violations of Human Rights is violating PDP humans, it is fine by Nigerians. We Stand with him. When starts oppressing the people, even he himself would be shocked at how they would boot him out. For mow, we know what he is doing. APC is divided because they let the stupid PDP come infiltrate them. Never again.

VIOLATE PDP's RIGHTS!!!! WE STAND WITH YOU
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by ndudichukwumah(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Monimatic:
That Onovo guy takes no prisoner, ask Maupe, Chamberlain and other from Channels tv, they fear the guy, he has dealt with them seriously well when it comes to talking about state of the Nation

U can beat onovo view in the position of the country..his always prepare anytime on channels programme with facts
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by steph2sweet(f): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari is a potential failure, nothing good can ever come out from him.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Sunnynwa: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ebukaobi:

What facts?

That Boko haram has been rendered impotent?

That Corruption is being tackled?

That Nigeria generated 0MW of electricity, that people have turned fuel stations to their homes, that the purchasing power of most Nigerians have been halved over d past 11 months, that Boko haram has changed name to Fulani herdsmen, that........
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Nusaf: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
steph2sweet:
Buhari is a potential failure, nothing good can ever come out from him.
By God's grace, he will not fail and this country shall be great for Nigerians. Those ur prayers are for your president not ours.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by willibounce1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
persius555:
Too many nigerians can analyze the problem of nigeria, but very few can profer solutions because many are part of the problem. I dont envy the APC govt at this point. They made too many unrealistic promises at a time when the outgoing govt made a mess of the economy. Martin Onovo himself is part of the problem. He complains about borrowing to fund a 70% recurrent expenditure budget and turns around to blame the govt for promising 100,000 security jobs and delivering 10,000. How does he expect the govt to pay the salaries of 100,000 police officers if it doesnt borrow.
Matins Onovo himself is a personality who knows how to fault others but cant proffer solutions to the challenges on ground. This is art we nigerians have mastered over the years.
The same way reuben abati use to dissect economic issues and blame the govt of the day back the on his tv show "patitos gang" with pat utomi.
GEJ brought him in and what was his contribution? Nothing.
Nigeria is in dire need of solution providers not complainants.

You are smart
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
They should continue until we call off the unity.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by willibounce1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Well you can't stop ppl from criticising. If things are not working out, ppl have to complain and a responsible government must listen and find solutions. If things begin to work out fine, I'm sure the ppl criticising would have no choice than to keep quiet, praise the govt or keep ranting shamelessly.

For now, things are not working out and ppl must complain and criticise. The Govt must sit up and deliver. No time
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Ebukaobi: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
He is the president and not a magician

He has not spent 1 year yet

Sunnynwa:

That Nigeria generated 0MW of electricity, that people have turned fuel stations to their homes, that the purchasing power of most Nigerians have been halved over d past 11 months, that Boko haram has changed name to Fulani herdsmen, that........
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by 1miccza: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
maoolakanm:
WHERE WAS HE WHEN MADAM NOI AND THE BUFFON WERE PLUNGING NIGERIA INTO THIS MESS?.

The same mess that you all concocted to defend your cluelessness and ineptitude right?? Very soon your white lies won't be able to hide any longer..

1 Like

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
The ethnic gang up that birthed APC and that ousted Jonathan was born out of envy, hate, greed, born to rule and pull him down syndrome; not out of patriotism, love, nationalism and national prosperity. Thus, Nothing good will ever come out of this Govt that was enthroned by an evil gang up. Mark my words. 'Evil' can never beget 'good'. Sorry for Nigeria. Its 4years of retrogression unless Heaven comes to our aid.

2 Likes

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by acada111(f): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
chriskosherbal:
I think that is a personal opinion.

Really? undecided
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Frustrated politician speaking
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Excellent7(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
dtruth3:
I watched the program live and I couldn't take my dinner anymore.

The submission of Mike Onovo was satisfying enough! He actually took APC to the cleaners with facts and figures!

And when Lie Mohammed took the stage, he was dumbfounded and was stammering. All he was doing was to apologize for the govt's ineptitudes'.

Please do you have any link to the programme?
On which news station was the programme aired?
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by dtruth3(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Excellent7:

Please do you have any link to the programme?
On which news station was the programme aired?
tune in to channels tv now. The program has started again. APC deputy national publicity sec is on stage.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by dtruth3(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. Thanks. You can tag me when you do.
Tune in to channels tv now. The program has started again. APC deputy national publicity sec is on stage.

I forget to inform you initially that it's every Sunday and Monday
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by tuscani: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
dtruth3:
Lie mohamed's unusual quietness in that program really attracted my pity! I was having pity for him, he was so confused. Dejected, and was full of apologies! That man Onovo really dealt with him and APC.
Yes,. A part of me really felt sorry for him
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Obiwiz(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Another IPOB sympathizer
Buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria
He will rule you and your family till 2023 AND BEYOND
Sai Baba
Sorry o. Cheap ogogoro at work.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Sunnynwa: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ebukaobi:
He is the president and not a magician

He has not spent 1 year yet

....and he has set a global record of 0MW. By the time he spends 4 years, it will be negative.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Mikkycee777: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hyper cluelessness of the highest order. I pity Nigerians.

Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by Excellent7(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
dtruth3:
tune in to channels tv now. The program has started again. APC deputy national publicity sec is on stage.

Thanks for your response.
I will appreciate the name of the programme or keywords that will help make an effective web search.
Some folks are not inside the country at the moment.
Re: Onovo Describes Buhari’s Government As Nigeria’s Greatest Danger Since 1960 by dtruth3(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Excellent7:

Thanks for your response.
I will appreciate the name of the programme or keywords that will help make an effective web search.
Some folks are not inside the country at the moment.
k. You can use 'Politics Today' with ChannelsTv as a keyword

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde / Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.