Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,034 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age (1016 Views)

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by study4free(m): 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
kemi n lindaKemi Olunloyo, a social media personality, as she claims to be has continued her rants in various interviews. This time she has gone for say popular blogger, Linda Ikeji, whose feud with Wizkid is just recently subsiding.

Ms Olunloyo said Linda Ikeji broke up a relationship between her cousin and popular On Air Personality, Dan Foster.

“I have a lot of history with Linda. She was the one that came between my cousin’s wedding and Dan Foster.” Ms Olunloyo said.

“Dan Foster and Deola Olunloyo, my cousin, were going to get married and the wedding was cancelled three weeks to the wedding because of a model called Linda Ikeji. She wrecked the home, she was having an affair with Dan,” she added.

Not stopping at that, Ms Olunloyo also went on to say that Linda is 41-years-old and not 35.

“She’s not 30-something, Linda is 41. The age on Wikipedia is a lie. She’s 41, I have my very good sources. If I don’t I won’t say things out,” she said.

Linda‘s page on Wikipedia claims the blogger was born on September 19, 1980.

http://yarnvibes.com/kemi-olunloyo-calls-linda-ikeji-a-husband-snatcher-reveals-her-real-age/

lalasticlala

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by sinorte: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
I think this woman has got her strategies. In order to continue to have her voice heard in the society, all she does now is to attack personalities or issues with high followership, but in the end na trash she go de yan or making comment people cannot really relate with. Talk of Adeboye, Olamide, Olajumoke, Linda etc.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by zeyheed(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Even if she z 57, is it ur business kemi? We r in Nigeria. It z done by most pple even ur fada

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Does this woman ever keep quiet? Everyday she's on the news trying to start beef with one person or the other. The worst part is nobody responds to her so ends up looking worse than Orubebe.
All she's trying to do's promote herself as a fellow blogger by getting in the news for controversial reasons but luck has still not come her way.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
sis kemi..... kilode....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by measideyhere(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
the quest to stay relevant...we have heard u ma...now u have given linda a reason to burn her birth certificate...a picture of it wld hv kept u suaving like a boss.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by onyi4edu(f): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmm... Linda is yet to rest from her feud with Wizkid and now this; I smell envy and hate. Besides what has her real age got to do with whatever?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by buttercupbae: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
This woman looks like she's high on "dusting powder". Shey she no dey shame nii?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Linda Ikeji A Husband Snatcher, Reveals Her Real Age by Smellymouth: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Shut up Kemi!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Curves On Harrysong’s Claimed Daughter [photos] / See The Fire Fighter That Is Hotter Than The Fire She Quenches.(photos) / Sophia Momodu Shares Sexy New Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.