Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria (1462 Views)

Man Suffers Throat Injury While Performing MouthAction With Gay Partner (pics) / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by 105africa: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Head of Swiss Mission to Nigeria, Eric Mayooraz was alleged to have arrived the country in the company of his gay partner, a Brazilian whose name was given simply as Carlos.

According to Daily Trust, the controversy arose when the Ambassador commenced efforts to register as a member of the Association of Spouses of Heads of Mission (ASOHOM) in Nigeria.
READ MORE HERE:
http://www.105africa.net/health-meet-swiss-ambassador-brought-gay-partner-nigeria/

Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by goodmorning40: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Holly ghooooooost....... repatriate him immediately

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by K9Uneet(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
goodmorning40:
Repatriate him abi export him? Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by Justycxx(m): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
THAT'S COOL, IF YOU FEEL LOVED BY ANY PERSON IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND LET THEM KNOW, IF THEY FEEL THE SAME FOR YOU, FINE AND GOOD, LOVE IS LOVE BE IT GAY LOVE OR STRAIGHT. SOMETIMES WE FIND LOVE IN THE STRANGEST PLACES.

IF YOU IN ANYWAY SUPPORT THAT TRASH I TYPED THERE, YOU ARE A SENSELESR AND HEARTLESS CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE JAILED.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by goldbim(f): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Two confused people,putting the wrong things in the wrong places lipsrsealed..*iranu* tongue.
Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by Hillzy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fp
Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
goodmorning40:
°•°*Hahahaha! cheesy look how he draw it out
...°•It's that serious?
Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by Blackfire(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Uwa mmebi (igbo).
Opin aye (yoruba).
End time.
Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by stubbornman(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2016
embarassedFather help thy children ..... which kin man be this
Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by Julietcutie(f): 1:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Justycxx:
THAT'S COOL, IF YOU FEEL LOVED BY ANY PERSON IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND LET THEM KNOW, IF THEY FEEL THE SAME FOR YOU, FINE AND GOOD, LOVE IS LOVE BE IT GAY LOVE OR STRAIGHT. SOMETIMES WE FIND LOVE IN THE STRANGEST PLACES.

IF YOU IN ANYWAY SUPPORT THAT TRASH I TYPED THERE, YOU ARE A SENSELESR AND HEARTLESS CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE JAILED.
grin I tot you have joined d gay supporters... I fear now phew
Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by Justycxx(m): 6:14am On Apr 20, 2016
Julietcutie:

grin I tot you have joined d gay supporters... I fear now phew
holy ghost fire, i bind i loose i bind again
Re: Meet The Swiss Ambassador Who Brought His Gay Partner To Nigeria by amosagboola: 9:58pm On May 12, 2016
I dey Akure and am proud homosexual. Is no issue at all with being a gay. Even I tell u am Amos Agboola by name - Proud. Gay. All day.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Don Scarce / Can Somebody Explain What Is Really Happening Here ?? / Love Can't Guarantee A Succesful Relationship Guess What Really Does!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.