Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari (32997 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by ceometromedia: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2018
Wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari, yesterday shared videos of Senator Ben Murray Bruce and Senator Isah Misau, on her social media handles, criticising her husband, President Buhari's government. Both Senators during plenary, called out President Buhari for his inactions towards many national issues. Senator Misau went on to say that the cabal was in charge of the government, a point Aisha Buhari had also raised sometime last year. watch the video below

Ben Bruce took to his twitter page to commend her for speaking out in her own way. See his tweet below

http://www.metronaija.ng/ben-bruce-commends-aisha-buhari/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by divinehand2003(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
Great woman. I respect her high level of maturity, intelligence and swag.

She would have made an excellent SSA to her husband who is deaf and dull to burning national issues.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2018
She hasn't accepted or denied those posts so let's chill men!

If truly she's the author of those post then , i see divorce ringing out so loud as the husband na hard man

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2018
She can't be cowed.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by leroi01(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
"Cowed" is the word my people. grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by akinszz: 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
leroi01:
"Cowed" is the word my people. grin
like a cowgrin

26 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by SweetJoystick(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
She is truly fed up and disappointed like others who supported Buhari during the elections

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by morbeta(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:
She hasn't accepted or denied those posts so let's chill men!

If truly she's the author of those post then , i see divorce ringing out so loud as the husband na hard man

I will approach her with my village people and ask for her hand in marriage with immediate alacrity. grin

40 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
God bless the wife of my President. God bless my President.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by goldenceo1: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aisha Buhari is far more intelligent than Buhari and his Nairaland supporters. Her constructive criticism to her husband failure is a testimony of her doggedness.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by ANBAKO: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Their script of violence different clusters of to win election is gaining traction: Badoo, Herdsmen, IPob, Boko Haram.

APC coasted to victory in 2015 with the help of Boko Haram rhetorics now.....it 3 folds

Karma is a bitch!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
She tired of Jibrin....

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by efemena5050(m): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Insipidus malicnktus gloglogiz est omem bem vurelesz

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Tflex01: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Politics!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is only in politics that people will commend the wife for betraying her own husband grin

cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Crixina(f): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aisha Aisha...careful there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Pavore9: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
The yabbings Buhari is getting is self-inflicted.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by GideonIdaboh(f): 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
In other words, to be cowed is to behave like ZoneBs, e.g. Ngene..., sarrki and co

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by datola: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Cool
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by doyinisaac(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
They are using reverse psychology on you people you people are falling for it....you think the wife of Buhari don't know what she is doing??she will first gain the trust and heart of nigerians then after use that to bring in sympathy votes throigh a platform claiming that Buhari finally listened to her and of how they have finally erased the cabals causing issues in the country and how voting them in again will bring a different regime...same thing patience Jonathan wanted to do during Jonathan era before the issue with amaechi

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Proffdada: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
No one gives a tweet undecided
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by olamil34(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Okay

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by ojmaroni247(m): 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by mainanalyst: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Posts that she will deny very soon, citing that her account was hacked.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Chuks9000: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
divinehand2003:
Great woman. I respect her high level of maturity, intelligence and swag.

She would have made an excellent SSA to her husband who is deaf and dull to burning national issues.
All of una wey dey hail am no go dey there for her if PMB decide to give her red card due to her opposition views.
But really, she is worthy to be emulated.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
awesome lady!
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by fasho01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
It is indeed commendable. What so many ass lickers can't do, she's bold enough to do

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Zerzzy: 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
ceometromedia:
Wife of President Buhari, Aisha Buhari, yesterday shared videos of Senator Ben Murray Bruce and Senator Isah Misau, on her social media handles, criticising her husband, President Buhari's government. Both Senators during plenary, called out President Buhari for his inactions towards many national issues. Senator Misau went on to say that the cabal was in charge of the government, a point Aisha Buhari had also raised sometime last year. watch the video below

Ben Bruce took to his twitter page to commend her for speaking out in her own way. See his tweet below

http://www.metronaija.ng/ben-bruce-commends-aisha-buhari/

http://darkoyoutfits..com.ng/2018/01/darkoy-outfits-is-trending-fashion.html?m=1
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by mainanalyst: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinisaac:
They are using reverse psychology on you people you people are falling for it....you think the wife of Buhari don't know what she is doing??she will first gain the trust and heart of nigerians then after use that to bring in sympathy votes throigh a platform claiming that Buhari finally listened to her and of how they have finally erased the cabals causing issues in the country and how voting them in again will bring a different regime...same thing patience Jonathan wanted to do during Jonathan era before the issue with amaechi
Read what you posted again and ask yourself if you have made any sense ?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / Rivers PDP Rivals Exchange Blows In Abuja / POLAF: Atiku Leads In Nigeria's Largest Poll Ever - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.