Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land (33017 Views)

Past Minister Of Labour,barrister Emeka Wogu Spotted Buying Fuel In Nigerstate / Former Minister Of Labour Barrister Emeka Wogu Spotted Buying Fuel In NigerState / Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by menacetosociety: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
VANHELLSING:

there's no igbo person in the slums of yolopa land. U can only find igbos in lagos, which is no mans land or better known as all nigerian patrimony
Aba based grin

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Tellemall: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
"Barnishes"

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by SeanDada1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wogu is Ikwere...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Tarzaa(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/massob-barnishes-nwodowogu-igbo-land/
Hahahahaha! Can't really understand what is exactly our problem!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
modath:
Banish? undecided Nothing wey person nor dey hia!! Shioor! #yeyenatu
Every Nigerian get the right to step any town he wants.Nobody shd ban anybody.
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by samento: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

But Oba Akiolu has right to threaten Igbos of disposing them into the lagoon if they vote for Agbaje? I trust u never mobilized against him when he said that? I was in law school then and was surprised on how my Yoruba friends were defending the Oba
Here yourself, you can't differentiate between threaten to dispose and banishment.
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by samento: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate buhari
That is your own palava.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Lectuwaire(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I hate buhari
You 'll die hating because, He is to rule for 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by blazetitov: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

But Oba Akiolu has right to threaten Igbos of disposing them into the lagoon if they vote for Agbaje? I trust u never mobilized against him when he said that? I was in law school then and was surprised on how my Yoruba friends were defending the Oba

Na election matter still dey pain you. Na wa oo.

Crying over spilled milk. How can one man pack all the igbos in Lagos and throw them into the Lagoon. Just listen to yourself. We talking of hundreds of thousands oo. Warped thinking. SMH
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by blackprowler: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
senior123:
Arrant Nonsense!!! Who gave MASSOB the right to banish people. This is a "FEDERAL REPUBLIC" not a "KINGDOM" your chief does not have the right the banish people from anywhere. Under what law are u banishing him. In that case all Nigerians can move to banish NNAMDI KANU FROM NIGERIA. since we all have the rights to banish people. Dullards.

My dear, you don't yet understand what's happening here o. These people all live in the kingdoms of their minds, not in a republic. I'm tired of my postulations like I'm a lunatic daydreaming. Don't you see how everybody takes "traditional rulers" seriously? I have said this is part of evidence of how backward this society is. Nigeria can only make real progress if we do away with "traditional" ideas and notions and the "kings" are the personification of those values and are in direct obstruction of societal progress. That's why people say "Ibo land" "Lagos is Yoruba land" "you are a stranger here and we are nice in accommodating you"! God, Nigeria is backward - far too backward and crude!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by VANHELLSING: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
menacetosociety:
Eko based grin
You are right
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by toofit007: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
senior123:
Arrant Nonsense!!! Who gave MASSOB the right to banish people. This is a "FEDERAL REPUBLIC" not a "KINGDOM" your chief does not have the right the banish people from anywhere. Under what law are u banishing him. In that case all Nigerians can move to banish NNAMDI KANU FROM NIGERIA. since we all have the rights to banish people. Dullards.
then NNAMDI KANU will joyfully move down to his father land..... BIAFRA! after all that is what he has ever prayed for?
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by jojothaiv(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
wirinet:
So any Igbo that does not share Massob's ideals should not go to his father's house? I am certain Biafra would be modeled after North Korea.
Busy with my okpa.... No mind them...
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
senior123:

Of cuz he has the right to threaten. Anybody can threaten. But he does not have the right to act on it. He can shout till the skies come down, but if he throws any igbo person into the lagoon he has broken the law and attempted murder and must be brought to justice.

"Anyone has the right to offend anyone. And anybody has the right to take offense. But No one has the right to insist that people act in a way that do not offend them."
so the oba has the right to threaten right? And you think only the oba possesses the monopoly of that right bah? You are talking from both sides of your mouth. If your thinking faculty is functioning properly you should hav known that the masob statement was also a mere threat. Because i dont think the thread ever said they forced the mentioned names out of igbo land. Use your brian bro!
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by senior123: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
so the oba has the right to threaten right? And you think only the oba possesses the monopoly of that right bah? You are talking from both sides of your mouth. If your thinking faculty is functioning properly you should hav known that the masob statement was also a mere threat. Because i dont think the thread ever said they forced the mentioned names out of igbo land. Use your brian bro!

No not only Oba. Did u read my comment at all. Anyone has the right. Even you can threaten me, I can threaten u. Anyone can. I mean that is why we a dealing with IPOB, MILITANTS, BOKO and all. we could just pack all of them into a hole somewhere and be happy. But we respect ur right to be offended at Nigeria and you have to respect our right to be offended at u.

The difference is Oba, you, me, Nigeria cannot do anything about our threats or sense of disgust we can only wail and look for a diplomatic way to live. When anyone acts in a violent way, then that is crime.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by PMONEY6: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2016
This is the most stup1d news I have ever read since this year.

A boys scouts group Banishing people from a Federal Republic?
I think these guys no longer enjoy the peace they currently have Nonsense!
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by politricks: 12:16am On Apr 12, 2016
focus7:
The hate you spewed just gave you out as an Igbo person.
Me igbo person? Wetin man no go hear for nairaland.
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2016
politricks:
Nonsense! I wish they attack them whenever they set foot on igboland so that they will know that Khaki no be leather. Empty chest beaters.

We are not cowards like you!
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by menacetosociety: 12:42am On Apr 12, 2016
VANHELLSING:

You are right
U wan thief am undecided u wey still dey village
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by senior123: 1:47am On Apr 12, 2016
blackprowler:

My dear, you don't yet understand what's happening here o. These people all live in the kingdoms of their minds, not in a republic. I'm tired of my postulations like I'm a lunatic daydreaming. Don't you see how everybody takes "traditional rulers" seriously? I have said this is part of evidence of how backward this society is. Nigeria can only make real progress if we do away with "traditional" ideas and notions and the "kings" are the personification of those values and are in direct obstruction of societal progress. That's why people say "Ibo land" "Lagos is Yoruba land" "you are a stranger here and we are nice in accommodating you"! God, Nigeria is backward - far too backward and crude!

We cant do away with them. we need to be able to separate them. i love my village chief, he is wise, but if he kills some one i will report. and he certainly cannot tell anyone not to come there. he can wish it but has no legal right to act on it.
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Babyphinas(f): 2:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Onyeani5million(m): 4:03am On Apr 12, 2016
grin
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by gbrown(m): 4:20am On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=odikimi post=44611605]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/massob-barnishes-nwodowogu-igbo-land/
[/quot
these igbo ipod or biafra people are so funny,ordinarily fulani headsmen killing and raping their women they can't banish, the prefer to banish soft target like wogu and nwodo
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by Yujin(m): 6:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Abagworo:
This goes on to prove like I've always written that IPOB and MASSOB is a PDP thing. The way they have been lying, blackmailing and threatening Rochas Okorocha who has not killed or arrested any of them while sparing PDP/APGA men in whose States Igbos and IPOB people have been killed in dozens only proves they are working for PDP. APC should do the needful by employing same tactics at the grassroots and sponsor them to counter PDP's IPOB.
No sensible man openly dismisses the agitation of millions of his people. It is a very insensitive and dangerous thing to do. If you are not in agreement with them you have to go secretly and de-sensitize them. For many years boko haram operated, how many notable Muslim northerners condemned them? Abagworo, these two and your likes think you know politics but its crystal clear you know nothing. These men don't see anything wrong in the way Ndigbo are treated in Nigeria. They don't feel our pains and therefore have no solutions for us. We then say; if they can't speak up in our defence, they shouldn't speak in our condemnation. They should consider themselves lucky that they were openly warned. If it were others, no one will know what happens. The message will be very clear to them. IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK UP AGAINST THE WICKEDNESS TARGETED AT OUR PEOPLE, THEN DON'T YOU EVER CONDEMN US WHO ARE OUT TO BRING A CHANGE IN HOW WE ARE TREATED. Where's is Jim Nwobodo? He sold out and have today gone underground. Rochas, Amaechi and of recent Nwodo and Wogu are following the same route. They don't learn and worst still, they don't observe. Millions are protesting in support for what they want and they just think they can scuttle our progress and go Scot free? They better think properly. Rochas was my fan back in the days because his kind gestures in the north. I thought Imo state and Ndigbo have got a true leader but I was VERY WRONG. A true leader will speak like this concerning the activities of the biafran agitators. These young men who are protesting do so because (they think) Nigeria has failed them. No jobs, poor roads, erratic power supply and practically no state provided water supply and particularly the (seeming) lack of federal presence in the SE region. These are things influential people can use to get to the youths and convince them to join hands and pursue secession. It lies on our hands to prove them wrong that Nigeria can provide all those things and give everyone a sense of belonging. It is our duty to clear their doubts showing them that Nigeria is for all and making them in practical terms believe in the Nigeria our fathers believed and fought for. This is how a sensible Igbo leader should talk to the government in power. But no! They just poor condemnation on suffering youths who have decided to take their destinies in their hands after government has failed them. The great literary king- Achebe of blessed memory WILL NEVER do that. This is the kind of man that knows how to speak which reveals the richness of his mind. I loved listening to rochas do his speeches those days and was enchanted but now I'm disappointed. When I saw how protruded his belly is now, I knew he has forgotten the struggle. Its easily to know when a man has derailed. The other man I love and still have little hope in is Ngige. I'll keep shut for now. Until then Abagworo, think carefully before you talk in the public about the collective struggles of Ndigbo. We have come a long way for any one to just wake up and speak any how about our agitation.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by donstevoz(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2016
odikimi:

what has happened to the king of Oyo's murder case?
They just threatened, let's see if they will carry out the threat.
It's interesting how you made this a Yoruba affair instead of focusing on MASSOB that made the threat. What if the Oba did it, does it make that of IPAD and MASSOB right? Two wrongs don't make a right if you've forgotten
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by jidxin(m): 6:59am On Apr 12, 2016
odikimi:

pls talk like a lawyer I hope u 've bin called to bar nd stop being sentimental...
Re: MASSOB Barnishes Nwodo,wogu From Igbo Land by jidxin(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Yujin:

No sensible man openly dismisses the agitation of millions of his people. It is a very insensitive and dangerous thing to do. If you are not in agreement with them you have to go secretly and de-sensitize them. For many years boko haram operated, how many notable Muslim northerners condemned them? Abagworo, these two and your likes think you know politics but its crystal clear you know nothing. These men don't see anything wrong in the way Ndigbo are treated in Nigeria. They don't feel our pains and therefore have no solutions for us. We then say; if they can't speak up in our defence, they shouldn't speak in our condemnation. They should consider themselves lucky that they were openly warned. If it were others, no one will know what happens. The message will be very clear to them. IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK UP AGAINST THE WICKEDNESS TARGETED AT OUR PEOPLE, THEN DON'T YOU EVER CONDEMN US WHO ARE OUT TO BRING A CHANGE IN HOW WE ARE TREATED. Where's is Jim Nwobodo? He sold out and have today gone underground. Rochas, Amaechi and of recent Nwodo and Wogu are following the same route. They don't learn and worst still, they don't observe. Millions are protesting in support for what they want and they just think they can scuttle our progress and go Scot free? They better think properly. Rochas was my fan back in the days because his kind gestures in the north. I thought Imo state and Ndigbo have got a true leader but I was VERY WRONG. A true leader will speak like this concerning the activities of the biafran agitators. These young men who are protesting do so because (they think) Nigeria has failed them. No jobs, poor roads, erratic power supply and practically no state provided water supply and particularly the (seeming) lack of federal presence in the SE region. These are things influential people can use to get to the youths and convince them to join hands and pursue secession. It lies on our hands to prove them wrong that Nigeria can provide all those things and give everyone a sense of belonging. It is our duty to clear their doubts showing them that Nigeria is for all and making them in practical terms believe in the Nigeria our fathers believed and fought for. This is how a sensible Igbo leader should talk to the government in power. But no! They just poor condemnation on suffering youths who have decided to take their destinies in their hands after government has failed them. The great literary king- Achebe of blessed memory WILL NEVER do that. This is the kind of man that knows how to speak which reveals the richness of his mind. I loved listening to rochas do his speeches those days and was enchanted but now I'm disappointed. When I saw how protruded his belly is now, I knew he has forgotten the struggle. Its easily to know when a man has derailed. The other man I love and still have little hope in is Ngige. I'll keep shut for now. Until then Abagworo, think carefully before you talk in the public about the collective struggles of Ndigbo. We have come a long way for any one to just wake up and speak any how about our agitation.

U re still talking about marginalization.. a book is coming out titled how igbo under developed ibo land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Florence Ita-Giwa And Oba Rasheed & His Wife Strike A Pose / Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.