Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) (47431 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Davido Sends His Condolences To D'banj At The 2018 Betawards (video) / How Dbanj's Cream Platform Made Over $100m In One Year- Harold Olamilokun (2) (3) (4)

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by donbugy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
I got fresh webmail
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by famo19: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
dbanj oooooooo i pray u have more hit like before.. much love baba grin
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by deflover(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
this doesn't add up....the director of naval education with this name was our former commandant of nnss abeokuta commofore SEA OLAMILOKUN....dbanj was my classmate...I think they may be referring to his father......and not this young officer

I will check our alumni to get details
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:
Something doesn't add up with the article ..it says the groom graduated from Unilag in 1978 and then became ship captain in 1981 and in 2016 he looks 33 something
am confused as well... I have to read the article over and over..
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by jesusbae: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
nice 1
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
MagnaB:

The guy fit no go school like that, maybe that's the reason them dey give am Jo mo educational past

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op you can lie for africa and the whole world...haba : He graduated from the University of Lagos in 1978 and obtained a Masters degree in Strategic Studies from the University of Ibadan in 2004.

so the guy don graduate 38 years ago? so lets assume he graduated at the age of 9 months,does that guy look like a 38 years old man to you..but wait oo he graduated in 1978 and then wait till 2004 before obtaining his master degree na so hin dull?

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:
Something doesn't add up with the article ..it says the groom graduated from Unilag in 1978 and then became ship captain in 1981 and in 2016 he looks 33 something
I thought I am the only one that noticed. going by the article the guy should be close to 50yrs.
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by donnumber1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
na wey say dbanj never bring hit since last 4 year no get single sense. d once he is bringing it called what.

na yanch and press press booby song na dey like. f*cking chill chat sh*t .
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by Edwinmason(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
Idydarling:

attended by a nairalander u mean
i wil go there to celebrate with him but will not forget jollof
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
abeg wetin the girlk dey hold for the first picture cos i can't see anything like waist there o
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by jnizzle(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
All these blogs sf......gt ur facts right 4 once na his father was d one in the navy, not I'm.....google SEA olamilokun nd u wud see.d dude isn't even in d miitary!
360metrosports:

Digital head of D’banj’s DKM (D’King’s Men), Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s tied the knot with his heartthrob at the weekend in a military-themed wedding.

At the event was DB Records boss and lead singer of D’Kings Men album, D’banj whose presence thrilled the audience when he took them down memory lane with his song ‘Fall In Love’ which he sang 4 years ago.

Harold was the erstwhile Director of Naval Education with varied experience in Naval school management. He graduated from the University of Lagos in 1978 and obtained a Masters degree in Strategic Studies from the University of Ibadan in 2004.

He was trained in United Kingdom as a naval instructor at the Royal Naval School of Education and Training Technology HMS NELSON in 1981.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photos-dbanj-attends-his-friends-wedding.html
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
Aromate! Aromate!! Aromaaaaate!!! Excess o!!! to all rugged katalina ...Ayinkwerere(fire) Aro into executional retire above Marin u are rugged Aro jack sparrow de hunter rugged all xyzee above Marin.. Eyes shall not see evil the evil u destroy 2day maitanana destroy u tomorrow , ayinkwerere!!!(isoko!) Those that deserve to be king crown dem and dose that deserve to kpai throw dem overboard... The blood in the buccaneer, eiye, axe , pirate should continue to flow like river meanwhile our blood shall not cut in the vein
I hate Vikings

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by jnizzle(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bro u correct , I be ex navy boy too, I guess dey av him confused wit his dad.....it was only a military themed wedding, he isn't in the military.
deflover:
this doesn't add up....the director of naval education with this name was our former commandant of nnss abeokuta commofore SEA OLAMILOKUN....dbanj was my classmate...I think they may be referring to his father......and not this young officer

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by Benart(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
Aromate! Aromate!! Aromaaaaate!!! Excess o!!! to all rugged katalina ...Ayinkwerere(fire) Aro into executional retire above Marin u are rugged Aro jack sparrow de hunter rugged all xyzee above Marin.. Eyes shall not see evil the evil u destroy 2day maitanana destroy u tomorrow , ayinkwerere!!!(isoko!) Those that deserve to be king crown dem and dose that deserve to kpai throw dem overboard... The blood in the buccaneer, eiye, axe , pirate should continue to flow like river meanwhile our blood shall not cut in the vein

How this rubbish don epp you

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by BolaLFC(f): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:
I'm not the only one who saw it then. Oga o. Did he grduate when in heaven?
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by samjadinero(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Confusion don break OP 's head. He graduated in the year 1978?
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by EROMS38(m): 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:
I wonder...he looks young though
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by horlaryeenqar: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Was about to say the same thing
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by bjbukzy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:
i shock self....that is his father
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by ISCSUS(f): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
He's still searching for Miss kokolet
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by Arewa12: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
good 4 u
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by bjbukzy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
jnizzle:
Bro u correct , I be ex navy boy too, I guess dey av him confused wit his dad.....it was only a military themed wedding, he isn't in the military.
wa shere! i rep nnssabk anytime anyday

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by Thelmerh(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:
u just spoke my mind. when reading d post I had to pause for a moment and use my calculator.
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by eitsei(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:
I thought my eyes was deceiving me when I was looking at pictures ni, thought it was only me
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by cl9700: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Even the supposed year D'banj did Fall in love is wrong too
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by bjbukzy(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
deflover:

nice one! happy to meet a navyboy here
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by isacolukay(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:

Aro mate, cap less and see more for the days are evil.
Na Cyber deck u wan dey show ruggedity?
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
idupaul:

From 81 -2016 is like 35years, den add to his previous age which should not be lessthan 25 in 1981 as he graduated from uni in 78, that should give us 60years, that motherfûcker doesn't look 60.

Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
queencalipso:

I hate Vikings

Who do u love?

NBM?

Leave those baggars, their blood must surely cut in their veins, na dem d loose guard pass.

Wetin concern me? I be jesus frat.
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by Iko5000: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mods, did you read the OP story before making it front page . [size=20pt][/size]
Re: D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

Who do u love?

NBM?

Leave those baggars, their blood must surely cut in their veins, na dem d loose guard pass.

Wetin concern me? I be jesus frat.
none!!! but I hate vikings more. like you said " their blood must surely cut in their veins"

Funke Akindele Dances With Her Twins To Mark Mother's Day (Photos) / Anita Joseph: Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man / For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures]