Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? (1023 Views)

Nigerian Man List Shocking Things His Wife Must Do Before Sleepin, Fans Reacts(p / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by JaneLemoney: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Video by this youtuber talks on women and wives not needing to know how to cook for their husbands. See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD9gbJhdDU
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Very essential but maybe not compulsory
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by obizzy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Essential and compulsory for me.
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by obiorathesubtle: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
undecided ooh.. So, just because the rogue b?tch didn't have the privilege to learn from a mother.. She wants other women to dump their cooking responsibilities abi??

Obviously.. The kid in the video is still trying to figure out what life is..

Just watch how the daft women will come in to support this cow..
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by layla129(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
It is essential, mandatory, compulsory, important, relevant etc that she knows how to cook undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
JaneLemoney:
Video by this youtuber talks on women and wives not needing to know how to cook for their husbands. See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD9gbJhdDU
Another woman who knows how to cook would take him right out of your hands. Keeping a man is not just about the se.x, even a goat has a puss.y
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Zambux(f): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
It's mandatory
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by donholy28(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
if she doesn't know how to Cook..she's a disgrace to her mother and a failure to her daughter...I can't marry such!!!
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wait till when ur in-laws comes around before u know whether it is important or mandatory
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Seriously if I as a man knws how to cook goo food, I won't see the need to hav a woman in my life other dan for sex...
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Only "essential" is that we love each other, nothing else really matters.
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Faber(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
is it essential that the husband must know how to bleep?
u no sabi cook but u want good bleep. nawa for u o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Julietcutie(f): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
it is essential... mandatory... compulsory and important sef... one of d ways to keeping ur man is good food mhen
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by akike: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided ooh.. So, just because the rogue b?tch didn't have the privilege to learn from a mother.. She wants other women to dump their cooking responsibilities abi??

Obviously.. The kid in the video is still trying to figure out what life is..

Just watch how the daft women will come in to support this cow..
She is a b1tch, a b1tch nlike your momma!

If they are daft, you are more ****.
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by akike: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
it is essential... mandatory... compulsory and important sef... one of d ways to keeping ur man is good food mhen
Keep deceiving yourself

If you think I am lying, ask toks2008

@OP, the lady is just being stvpid, it is essential you know how to feed yourself!
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by wemmieslim(f): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
My mum cooks for my dad and the kids everyday, she never complain, and each time she's in the kitchen she sings, I guess she enjoys it, my Dad does cook once in a very blue moon, and I find that really romantic, I'll want my home that way too, so, for me, it is essential and necessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Julietcutie(f): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
Keep deceiving yourself

@OP, the lady is just being stvpid, it is essential you know how to feed yourself!
nd how m I deceiving myself
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
If i wer a man, n my woman did nt knw how to cook. I wud make sure dat she learns, n dump her if she fails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by sarutobie(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
I will speak for myself and my stomach, YES it is very essential that a woman I intend to marry will be able to feed me properly.. It is not negotiable..
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Daniel2289(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
If it's nt important, I wonder d kind of man she is going to marry.
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by damiosy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wait oh my mum prepares 3 soups a week and you want me to bring a lady that can't cook indomie home?

Mumsy will kill me with her bare hands
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
akike:
Keep deceiving yourself

It depends on the hubby

If he has no issues with it,fine..he can emloy a cook.

But in my world,a wife who cant cook has failed maritally.
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by akike: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Toks2008:

It depends on the hubby

If he has no issues with it,fine..he can emloy a cook.

But in my world,a wife who cant cook has failed maritally.
grin grin grin grin

It is no excuse to cheat.
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by akike: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
If i wer a man, n my woman did nt knw how to cook. I wud make sure dat she learns, n dump her if she fails
You will make a daf**man!
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by ivyT(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
YES,no need to expatiate
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by Toks2008(m): 12:58am On Apr 12, 2016
akike:
grin grin grin grin

It is no excuse to cheat.

And what on earth has this topic got to do with cheating?
Re: Is It Essential That A Wife Must Know How To Cook? by bayulll01(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2016
To me personally,.... i feel it just not homely not to be good with atleast anything that has to do wit the basics in the kichen, even if we like it or not *this is africa* so it is just part of the criteria of determing a wife to be or can any man raise his voice in midst of the crowd and boldly say that *I HATE GOOD MEALS* so whcever way you want to see it, its always an added advantage to be a master in the kichen.

(1) (Reply)

Game Time - What's Your Ninja Name?? / Please Advice ''i'm 24 And Impotent, Is There Really God?" / Marriage Tips "Truth About MEN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.