Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) (784 Views)

See A Domestic Snake With Two Heads / A Cat In South Africa Was Born With Two Heads And Three Eyes (photos) / Scary Photos: Snake With Two Heads Found In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
A snake with two heads has been captured in the USA by 42 year old Jason Talbott, who found the snake living in the wild, before photographing it and taking it into captivity. Although it looks a bit beastly, the snake is harmless and Jason admitted that its bite would not be enough to break a human’s skin.

Jason said: ‘It is estimated that it is 1 in 10,000 but it is hard to know a true number as they are wild and elusive animals and survival rate is very low. ‘I’m a massive fan of creepy crawlies and snakes – I’ve photographed hundreds of them and received a fair few bites along the way. Fortunately they were non-venomous ones. ‘The snake had been found by a few of my friends in the wild and when I heard about it, I jumped at the opportunity to get some photos. ‘What was funny about the snake was that the two-heads had different personalities. One of the heads was very aggressive and kept trying to bite at objects.

‘But the problem was, because they both shared the same body, the aggressive head needed the other one’s cooperation to move. It was quite funny to watch, really.’

Source: MetroUK

Re: Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) by klassykute(m): 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
end time snake
Re: Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) by xreal: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Snake in a monkey shadow.

I was expecting to see this happen in India.
Re: Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is it USA or INDIA
Re: Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) by hammedkola(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hurray
Re: Snake Born With Two Heads Found In The USA (photo) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2016
xreal:
Snake in a monkey shadow.
I was expecting to see this happen in India.

lol India or Letshoto

(1) (Reply)

Neapo Adult For Sale / Breeders In The House I Urgently Need You Guys Help / Super Caucasian Pups For Sale Both Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.