Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (60380 Views)

Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by kingdompropty: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
We have a rogue presidency, rogue party and rogue government. A house divided against itself shall crumble.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by bluecircle470: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bass are epitome of falsehood
Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by aresa: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Icecomrade:

Eyah
BUHARI want use Rail way project decieve Chinese people take collect loan wey them no go execute.

Amaechi dey one corner dey wait to recover money wey him expend for election.

Satan don catch them.

Una no dey carry last with insane and absurd rubbish..

grin

4 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Juanapeters21: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Lilimax(f): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
sanandreas:
Nigerians wake up. The future is gloomy. lie heaping on lies.
I tell you but our future will surely be bright; instead the LIGHT will consume all evil and dark agents in Nigeria. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by abuchilag: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:
All dis nothern senators is not thier fault. If not for d stupidity of my Niger Delta brothers who are so fixated on Hating Buhari due to Instigation by the Igbos as a result of Jonathan loss, this senators wont be bold enough to openly admit adding more money to Kano rail at the expence of Calabar rail. When in d same speech, the same senator is telling us they have d power to add and remove any item from d budget.

If they can add and remove any item from d budget as they claim, why is it Niger Delta project that they are removing due to flimsy excuse that it was not on d original document despite d fact that it was presented to them in d senate as an addedum.

The greatest traitors to d Niger Delta right now are those fools, and extreme bitter people who are ready to kill d development of Niger Delta just because they hate Buhari 4 cheap political point.

The truth is dat Buhari got nothing to lose. He is a 72year old man who has been Governor, Minister, millitary head of state and today democratically elected president. He is already a great achiever.

We Niger Delta people are being foolish and myopic. We must protest against NASS.

We must not give away what belong to us just because Jonathan lost election. Niger Delta is bigger than Jonathan loss. We must move on and stop harming ourselves. Jonathan is a Beneficiary of Niger Delta Struggle. He was never part of d struggle. We must not destroy our region jus because of a benefiary who never contributed much to our region when he got d opportunity.

We are just being stupid and foolish.

According to Peter Obi former Governor of Anambra state, Igbo are d cause of thier maginalisation because they dont know how to negotiate politically when others (North and South west) are negotiating for thier people.

My Niger delta brothers, please we must not end up like them. We should be wiser.

The Lagos Calabar rail is just named Lagos Calabar . The Rail actually goes from Lagos to Calabar to Aba to PortHarcourt to Ughelli to Sapele to Benin and to Ore to Ibadan and back to lagos. It is South west, South South and South East rail. The rail is expected to also link Onitcha and Asaba and Warri

This guy is totally divisive. People like you are the problems of this nation. Why attack different ethnic groups instead of addressing the issue at hand?

7 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by ndcide(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:
All dis nothern senators is not thier fault. If not for d stupidity of my Niger Delta brothers who are so fixated on Hating Buhari due to Instigation by the Igbos as a result of Jonathan loss, this senators wont be bold enough to openly admit adding more money to Kano rail at the expence of Calabar rail. When in d same speech, the same senator is telling us they have d power to add and remove any item from d budget.

If they can add and remove any item from d budget as they claim, why is it Niger Delta project that they are removing due to flimsy excuse that it was not on d original document despite d fact that it was presented to them in d senate as an addedum.

The greatest traitors to d Niger Delta right now are those fools, and extreme bitter people who are ready to kill d development of Niger Delta just because they hate Buhari 4 cheap political point.

The truth is dat Buhari got nothing to lose. He is a 72year old man who has been Governor, Minister, millitary head of state and today democratically elected president. He is already a great achiever.

We Niger Delta people are being foolish and myopic. We must protest against NASS.

We must not give away what belong to us just because Jonathan lost election. Niger Delta is bigger than Jonathan loss. We must move on and stop harming ourselves. Jonathan is a Beneficiary of Niger Delta Struggle. He was never part of d struggle. We must not destroy our region jus because of a benefiary who never contributed much to our region when he got d opportunity.

According to Peter Obi former Governor of Anambra state, Igbo are d cause of thier maginalisation because they dont know how to negotiate politically when others (North and South west) are negotiating for thier people.

My Niger delta brothers, please we must not end up like them. We should be wiser.

The Lagos Calabar rail is just named Lagos Calabar . The Rail actually goes from Lagos to Calabar to Aba to PortHarcourt to Ughelli to Sapele to Benin and to Ore to Ibadan and back to lagos. It is South west, South South and South East rail. The rail is expected to also link Onitcha and Asaba and Warri.

We claim we are more educated then the North. We brag with our worthless PhDs. Notherners with ordinary primary Six certificates are dribbling our PhD senators like Lionel Messi.

Why are you this upside down. You see the truth and you can't say it.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by godoluwa(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
odinese:
[size=15pt]i if should include bubu in this, Pls let know one talk sh!t ooooooo.

Now,bubu said he wants changi abi? How can a sane man take over 3months just to appoint ministers and we Nigerians waited patiently(waiting for the changi), and all of a sudden we saw amaechi, fashola and other old dummies(ex governors) in the list of ministers.
Isn't it stupidity? Are we Nigerians that stupid?
I may not be following the gibberish written up there, cos I know that the Senates, minsters and Co are all bunch of hypocrites and buhari is a dumbass. Believe me...
There are alot of fresh graduates, intelligent young people who could have filled up those post, but the dullardinhó went ahead to fix confusion and darkness everywhere. [/size]
Buhari is a disaster, meanwhile...

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
“I am so surprised to hear this. How will it not be in the budget? The money that was appropriated to it, where is it?”... Bassey Eko Ewa (member representing Abi/Yakurr Federal Constituency Cross River State)

Hon. Jibrin should save us the drama and put the Rail in the budget. There was money appropriated for it and Hon. Jibrin called it floating money.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by blazetitov: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:

The Lagos Calabar rail is just named Lagos Calabar . The Rail actually goes from Lagos to Calabar to Aba to PortHarcourt to Ughelli to Sapele to Benin and to Ore to Ibadan and back to lagos. It is South west, South South and South East rail. The rail is expected to also link Onitcha and Asaba and Warri.

We claim we are more educated than the North. We brag with our worthless PhDs. Notherners with ordinary primary Six certificates are dribbling our PhD senators like Lionel Messi.

Tuale for you jor. You making sense!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
It is good to be a Senator. You can find 54 billion naira floating.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by mobaking: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
The legislators were more interested in the amount that was channelled to their constituency projects since 'Ghana must Go' era from Aso rock has elasped.The truth is no thorough scrutiny was done by them.Imagine,keke Napep is more important than anti HIV drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by UncleJudax(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie?
Zombie? A term that is exclusively APCian? It is ok. grin

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Bolaadu(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:

The Lagos Calabar rail is just named Lagos Calabar . The Rail actually goes from Lagos to Calabar to Aba to PortHarcourt to Ughelli to Sapele to Benin and to Ore to Ibadan and back to lagos. It is South west, South South and South East rail. The rail is expected to also link Onitcha and Asaba and Warri
..broda nah true u talk ooo. is just that ur pple will not reason with u.formal President failed SS He forgot that charity begins at HOME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by r2beez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Krisan234:
what i'm abt to say, some ppl will attack and call me names cos of it, some will call my people names, some will curse my village, some will even go to the extent of quoting me just to insult me, all the same, i just want to tell everyone that i finally managed to buy fuel since morning.

I won't abuse you little brother. Life can be difficult without fuel. Take heart

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by bayinq25(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:

We claim we are more educated than the North. We brag with our worthless PhDs. Notherners with ordinary primary Six certificates are dribbling our PhD senators like Lionel Messi.
spot on no lies,I love it when opinions are guided with facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Stalwert: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Too many imbeciless in the NASS how else can one explain the stewpidity of senator who lacks the sense to reprimand his own collegues who claim otherwise? Amechi is going nowhere if the NASS continue on this failed part they wil have to contend with the vast majority of Nigerians who are not sabotaging the country or defending corruption while chanting proudly 5mb to post trash.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
jimi4us:
he's not from South South, na yoloba guy wey dey always knock SS and SE head together. You should know him by now. The guy is full of hate for SS and SE people. Checkout his comments below.does this animal sounds like a ND citizen?.tuale4u is a di.ck

As far as you are concern, Obi Ezekwesili is a yoruba woman, Ayiri is a yoruba man, Ogbonoya Onu is yoruba, Chriss Ngige is yoruba, Okorocha is yoruba, dakuku peterside is yoruba, Oshiomole is yoruba, Tam David West is yoruba, Jim Nwobodo is yoruba, Emeka Nworgu is yoruba. Please get a life. When Tonye Barnista was supporting Buhari he was Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by aeronot(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=tuale4u post=44618251]All dis nothern senators is not thier fault. If not for d stupidity of my Niger Delta brothers who are so fixated on Hating Buhari due to Instigation by the Igbos as a result of Jonathan loss, this senators wont be bold enough to openly admit adding more money to Kano rail at the expence of Calabar rail. When in d same speech, the same senator is telling us they have d power to add and remove any item from d budget.

We claim we are more educated than the North. We brag with our worthless PhDs. Notherners with ordinary primary Six certificates are dribbling our PhD senators like Lionel Messi.[I don't think you read the communiqué cos what u stated above doesn't make much sense except if u are just angry & talking from another point of view]

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by OKDnigeria: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol

This is d same Amaechi Rivers pple asked them not to clear as a minister.
but they were bent on clearing him despite all the allegations of corruption. now dat he has shown them a bit of his rascality, they are calling for his resignation!

Nooo... Amaechi must not resign oo. is he no longer a general of the common sense revolution?

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
abuchilag:

This guy is totally divisive. People like you are the problems of this nation. Why attack different ethnic groups instead of addressing the issue at hand?

The issue at hand is that this issue should have been debated before the budget was sent to the President.

The Money for the Railway project was set aside. The Hon. Jibrin saw it, he did not find out what it was. Those representing us should have spoken about such a big project that will affect thousands of people in their Constituency.

I hope this is the last time our Senators will be docile in that house.

The member representing Abi/Yakurr Federal Constituency Cross River State, Bassey Eko Ewa, expressed surprise that the Lagos-Calabar rail project that will benefit the people was removed from the budget.

“I am so surprised to hear this. How will it not be in the budget? The money that was appropriated to it, where is it?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/2016-budget-palaver-presidency-gives-fresh-conditions-assent/

Hon. Jibrin's mind may not be on a project concerning the Niger Deltans but it should be on our Senators mind.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
odinese:
[size=15pt]i if should include bubu in this, Pls let know one talk sh!t ooooooo.

Now,bubu said he wants changi abi? How can a sane man take over 3months just to appoint ministers and we Nigerians waited patiently(waiting for the changi), and all of a sudden we saw amaechi, fashola and other old dummies(ex governors) in the list of ministers.
I may not be following the gibberish written up there, cos I know that the Senates, minsters and Co are all bunch of hypocrites and buhari is a dumbass. Believe me...
There are alot of fresh graduates, intelligent young people who could have filled up those post, but the dullardinhó went ahead to fix confusion and darkness everywhere. [/size]

You always crave attention by writing in bold letters. This is a hallmark of a noise maker. Now that you have been noticed, will you then ho to sleep?

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
odinese:

You always crave attention by writing in bold letters. This is a hallmark of a noise maker. Now that you have been noticed, will you then go to sleep?

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by Emekamex(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:

6 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by odinese(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sainttops:
Some people stupidity is beyond recognition just as this person here.

Zombie oo... Zombie ehhh
Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by akike: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Saraki and his cohorts grin
Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by odinese(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
aluk:

You always crave attention by writing in bold letters. This is a hallmark of a noise maker. Now that you have been noticed, will you then go to sleep?
Zombie oooo zombie eeeehhh
Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
A Senator and a house of Representatives member confirmed that they received a budget for the Lagos-Calabar Railway project. They both confirmed that they set aside money for it.

What is Hon. Jibrin still fuming?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign by 2n2k(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why did Senate narrowed its criticism to Amaechi? The press never mentioned his name as the source of the news on the lagos calabar rail. They attributed the source to Presidency.

If as the senate is claiming that the executive did not include it in the budget, why hasn't the presidency debunked the news attributed to it or is buhari no longer aware of major projects in his budgets? The president specifically wrote in January 2016 to admit responsibility for the bungled budget that he presented in December and asked the legislature to use the new budget that he later sent.

By the way, senate is still on break, where did they meet to demand Amaechi's resignation?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.