Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (3243 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by idensko(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
At last dey have exposed dre grand plan, d truth is dat DSS orchestrated diz killing,
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
doctokwus:
We warned these IPOB miscreants that they were dragging the Ibos into a path filled with torns and that the repercussions are grave.
We tried telling them to stop threats of violence and promotion of killings offline and online.
We told them, distance yourself and denounce Kanu's open promotion of violence against the state and other tribes,yet IPOB revelled with glee as one violent speech after another was broadcast by Kanu.
Now one mischievous alec somewhere in the DSS has got IPOB and the Ibos on d defensive because of foolishness of some.
There is no doubt that Fulanis have killed more Ibos than the other way round and that more IPOB members have been killed by police,but has fulanis as a tribe come out to openly promote,broadcast and urge their youths to actively pursue it as an agenda? No!
Ibos for God's sake,are one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria,why get foolishly sucked into this mess and why has the unexplained defence of the most clueless,useless and utterly corrupt Jonathan blinded some in its fold to allow all common sense depart from them?
The IPOB strategy was from the onset a doomed and costly one because of its extremist ideology and violence fuelled rhetoric.Its time to have a rethink.

Your country is rotting alive, you dey here dey give warning. No go arm yourself.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by senior123: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
I am begining to suspect the Vanguard is an IPOB-Winged media outlet. I mean even our presidency shunned the ICC so why will anyone from Nigeria drag IPOB anywhere?
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
funmijoyb:

have u ever seen any ibo man that made it without passing yorubaland ever before? it's impossibility. ......kep chestbeating but we knw how to handle you wella but u wont understand for now.

So because every federal infrastructure (seaport,bridges and Intl. Airports) built in lagos with oil money from the east has made the yorubas the igbo's benefactors eh, so emeka who ships his goods and hauls them from Lagos to ABA made it in Lagos abi?

Chai!!! I wonder why the hate in your heart has blinded you to the poverty that has infiltrated the common Yoruba household. So u are our benefactors and yet we own the biggest middle class in Nigeria, you are our benefactors and yet we own 70% of the real estate in Abuja.

I'm dumbfounded at your reasoning cheesy

6 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by TheArchangel(f): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
funmijoyb:

ipod violence cannot start in lagos u sef u knw dis...think frm dis flat thing u r carrying called head nw
Being abusive even on a faceless forum is genetic I believe. Lagos will be the epicenter where every attacks and counterattacks will be more effective. Every tribes is represented so no need to move to their region and get yourself killed easily.

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

When natural born cowards call the only black tribe ever that created and fought for their own country against allied world powers for 3 years, under constant bombardment and blockade chest beaters, I can only laugh and shake my head

General Mr Diya has already shown us the bravery of your people
I not yoruba I am a northerner. Your nightmare,your lord and I will continue to dictate to u and your people. By the way,bravery is when Ojukwu ran to Abidjan abi

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
I not yoruba I am a northerner. Your nightmare,your lord and I will continue to dictate to u and your people. By the way,brave is when Ojukwu ran to Abidjan abi

Just dey dictate from the gate and make sure my shoe is sparkling, abokki

Exile to Abidjan was wisdom that great men who lost wars in history have all done
Only the yoruba tribe surrender themselves, bend on their knees, cry like babies and drink poison

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

See as you dey lick your masters ass in the public. Shameless tribe.

Coward dey fear simple ban. Fear fear tribe.
But I no run to Abidjan na when northerner wan capture me

3 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by funmijoyb(f): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheArchangel:
Being abusive even on a faceless forum is genetic I believe. Lagos will be the epicenter where every attacks and counterattacks will be more effective. Every tribes is represented so no need to move to their region and get yourself killed easily.
God forbid. who are d tribes? are all tribes ipad yoot?is gonna be all tribe cleansing out d ipad thugs everwhere. 4 ur information, ipad yoots are not in lagos anyone dat shows violent character will be deported back to d red mud region. ur Land invasion will be useful as a blessing anyday...I.e against u

The attack will be restricted to where is native to not other people's region.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by TheArchangel(f): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
funmijoyb:

God forbid. who are d tribes? are all tribes ipad yoot?is gonna be all tribe cleansing out d ipad thugs everwhere. 4 ur information, ipad yoots are not in lagos anyone dat shows violent character will be deported back to d red mud region. ur Land invasion will be useful as a blessing anyday...I.e against u

The attack will be restricted to where is native to not other people's region.
Well....your writeup is a clear definition of wishful thinking. It lacks the characteristics of the real present situation.
And please, try to type appropriately and string together coherent sentences.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

Just dey dictate from the gate and make sure my shoe is sparkling, abokki

Exile to Abidjan was wisdom that great men who lost wars in history have all done
Only the yoruba tribe surrender themselves, bend on their knees, cry like babies and drink poison
Bravery u say? After leading his people in to a suicide mission who killed over 3.5m both women and children? Hahahahahah... Dis is most funniest comment here today. Guy are u a comedian?
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by ObinnaIzuora: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
scoleman:

So because every federal infrastructure (seaport,bridges and Intl. Airports) built in lagos with oil money from the east has made the yorubas the igbo's benefactors eh, so emeka who ships his goods and hauls them from Lagos to ABA made it in Lagos abi?

Chai!!! I wonder why the hate in your heart has blinded you to the poverty that has infiltrated the common Yoruba household. So u are our benefactors and yet we own the biggest middle class in Nigeria, you are our benefactors and yet we own 70% of the real estate in Abuja.

I'm dumbfounded at your reasoning cheesy

Lmao. You must be a 8 years kid to spew all this nonsemse. Its 95% and not 70%. Which oil do you have? Attachee by force with the SS aint good for your health, one Ondo state produce more oil than all your SE state. Stop your lies kid.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
Bravery u say? After leading his people in to a suicide mission who killed over 3.5m both women and children? Hahahahahah... Dis is most funniest comment here today. Guy are u a comedian? BTW,shoe shining better pass Ashawo/olosho work. Even today,I nack Ngozi and gave her 200naira make she use cool her body.

And yet at the mention of Igbo, you tremble

5 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Lmao. You must be a 8 years kid to spew all this nonsemse. Its 95% and not 70%. Which oil do you have? Attachee by force with the SS aint good for your health, one Ondo state produce more oil than all your SE state. Stop your lies kid.

And why you dey attach yourself to ondo state? zoo sense

3 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by betterABIAstate: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please be quick about the ICC thing, dumb govt will lose woefully.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by betterABIAstate: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
funmijoyb:
if ipob sud kill strangers anywhere in their land again, same thing sud happen to their brodas and sisters anywhere in Sw or North. .thank God they in large numbers in d west specifically.
people are talking about killing even Yoruba dey talk, wonders shall never seize undecided

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

And yet at the mention of Igbo, you tremble
No no no. I have many igbo friends but they are not tribalist like you. Remember,Nzegwu,Ojukwu were all born and grown up in north that's why dey think they can out smart us not knowing 1northerner is equivalent to 100Igbos in time of bravery. We gave dem that confidence they displayed but they forgot that u can't out play your master.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
This matter has to do with the Fulanis, yet Yrubas have carried it on their heads. When Fulanis ransacked mile 12, they were silent. I just cant understand why they behave like this. What they do not realize is that they are making more and more enemies for themselves. Am not Igbo, but i dont like the double faced attitude of some yorubas here.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 3:41am On Apr 12, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

What lies? And who are you calling a kid?
Anyways, el rufai made that statement himself, I wonder why you getting so worked up already.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Pavarottii(m): 3:48am On Apr 12, 2016
These Yoruba's are cowards. Is it the Igbos that killed their family members in Orile, Mile 12, Ketu and Ebute Metta?

This people don't even know their real enemy. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by ObinnaIzuora: 4:53am On Apr 12, 2016
[s]
scoleman:

What lies? And who are you calling a kid?
Anyways, el rufai made that statement himself, I wonder why you getting so worked up already.
[/s]

No wonder its easy to brainwash you kids, you just come online to spew anything since you can believe anything. Lolzzzz
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:14am On Apr 12, 2016
[s]
funmijoyb:
if ipob sud kill strangers anywhere in their land again, same thing sud happen to their brodas and sisters anywhere in Sw or North. .thank God they in large numbers in d west specifically.
[/s]

See let me tell you something..

When you look at a northerner, you don't really see much accept a dying man.. And that's the only reason we Igbos finds it absurd when ever they go about killing everyone including the Yorubas.. Ohh you think they know or care abt who is who in their state of madness after sniffing gum..

But I promise you that anyday any Yoruba man murders one, just one Igbo person in the name of Nigeria politics then. ..then...then.. We shall know who is who in this Zoo..

We respect the Yorubas and they respect us too..
We have understanding among ourselves, because we also understand we can't trust each other for oneday even by mistake..

3 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 12, 2016
funmijoyb:

Isn't that a knife in your hands? Go and apolgize to the North for the mile 12 debacle.

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2016
Lol, El-rufai was the then minister/mayor of abuja. How can he not know? Or are you blinded by envy and jealousy

ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

No wonder its easy to brainwash you kids, you just come online to spew anything since you can believe anything. Lolzzzz
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by zendy: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Yorubas have sworn to die on top of Biafran matter simply because they can't bear to see Igbos walk out of Nigeria and leave them at the mercy of the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy. Even the Abia state Government has refuted this stupid story that IPOB murdered anyone. A Yoruba man is now claiming to be a minority who wants to drag IPOB to court? Wonders shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by ObinnaIzuora: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2016
scoleman:
Lol, El-rufai was the then minister/mayor of abuja. How can he not know? Or are you blinded by envy and jealousy

Everything is jealousy to small kids, how can i be jealous of gala sellers. Abeg go play with sand cos you just spewing nonsense. Smh
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2016
doctokwus:
We warned these IPOB miscreants that they were dragging the Ibos into a path filled with torns and that the repercussions are grave.
We tried telling them to stop threats of violence and promotion of killings offline and online.
We told them, distance yourself and denounce Kanu's open promotion of violence against the state and other tribes,yet IPOB revelled with glee as one violent speech after another was broadcast by Kanu.
Now one mischievous alec somewhere in the DSS has got IPOB and the Ibos on d defensive because of foolishness of some.
There is no doubt that Fulanis have killed more Ibos than the other way round and that more IPOB members have been killed by police,but has fulanis as a tribe come out to openly promote,broadcast and urge their youths to actively pursue it as an agenda? No!
Ibos for God's sake,are one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria,why get foolishly sucked into this mess and why has the unexplained defence of the most clueless,useless and utterly corrupt Jonathan blinded some in its fold to allow all common sense depart from them?
The IPOB strategy was from the onset a doomed and costly one because of its extremist ideology and violence fuelled rhetoric.Its time to have a rethink.

Shut your stinking mouth... So you are waiting when buhari and his other Fulani lords come out to broadcast before ypu know they have given them go ahead to annihilate your race and other tribes..... the best way to defend is to attack ...... we are not the type you will push to the wall and he will be cry ejoorrrr ejoorrr..... We dont want any contaminated blood in Igbo land let alone monster tribe who roam about killing innocent ppl, we will defend ourselves and make our habitation SAFE

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by babadee1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
SageTravels:

If e no be Yoruba man who you wan make e be. we no them.

he even described it as a crime against humanity. that of Agatu in Benue state is a welcome development. God is watching o

One individual Yoruba person is not a representative of the entire tribe. That premise is as rudiculous as me suggesting that based on your above post, every member of your tribe is devoid of critical thinking skills.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
How are we certain this conference is legitimate or that the news itself is authentic?

Why wouldn't this be a plot to turn Ibo anger away from DSS and Fulani and to Yoruba to further fuel the Yoruba/Ibo rivalry and hence water down the grievance against DSS?

...just saying, and we appear to be playing true to the plot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE | Trouble In Buhari’s Cabinet As Fayemi Attacks Onyeama In Kigali / Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority / Why Igbos Are Deceived Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.