Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (3236 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Everything is jealousy to small kids, how can i be jealous of gala sellers. Abeg go play with sand cos you just spewing nonsense. Smh

Lol, gala seller? Just because I told you the truth.

Cry all you want, I don't care.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by medpren: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aufbauh:
“However, by killing these innocent people, whose only offence is possibly that they were of a different ethnic stock from IPOB, these separatists have proven that they do not deserve and must never get the backing of other tribes and ethnic nationalities in the country.”

Most of these IPOB online miscreants have called me names simply because i told them the truth.
You can't go about seeking equity for self determination by engaging in lawlessness. You can't call my country a zoo, insult and bully people for submission to your ideology and expect my support. In fact I'll tag any man who feels where i stay a zoo an enemy and does not deserve my sympathy or support.

IPOB is akin to a terrorist movement, the only difference between them and Boko haram is that the lack the balls to wear a suicide jacket.

REF:
Terrorism, in its broad sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.

The History of Terrorism is that of a well known individuals, entities, and incidents associated, whether rightly or wrongly with Terrorism. It was historically first experienced at least, in the first century AD, when the Sicarrii Zealots assassinated collaborators with Roman rule in the province of Judea, even though, some scholars have disputed whether the group was infact Terrorist.

The first use of the term Terrorism in English occurred during the French revolution's reign of terror, when the Jacobins, who ruled the revolutionary state, employed Violence, including mass executions by guillotine, to compel obedience to the state and intimidate regime enemies. Subsequently, the association of this term with only state violence lasted until the mid-19th century, when it began to be associated with nongovernmental groups.

By the 20th century, Terrorism became the main tool, used by revolutionary nationalism to motivate political violence in the Middle East, Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.

Mr 'Idoma', What did you do when your burukutu-sipping dulllard called you a baboon and dogs. You rolled on the floor and chanted Sai Baba to the polls.?
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by medpren: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
Listen up people. The group MTCN is not a registered organization and not known to law. Infact it only exist only on pages of newspaper.
Thr Samson babalola guy is actually a creation of the DSS/Fulani. They are using falacious names to deceive people that fulani's fight against IPOB is supported by non-fulani like yorubas.
This they do in order to create a semblance of credibility, using a fulani/muslim name would not cut out as everyone will see them as bigoted with fulani agenda. The yoruba/christian names they threw in there is actually a farce, it helps to hide their fulani agenda.

The group MTCN oy exists on pages of newspaper. If you have enough money you can sit in your bedroom, conjure up any name and head to a newspaper office to release a press statement.
Use your brains!

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by ObinnaIzuora: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
scoleman:

Lol, gala seller? Just because I told you the truth.

Cry all you want, I don't care.

Yes you own 100% of Abuja. Are you happy now?
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Yes you own 100% of Abuja. Are you happy now?

Get lost pls, and don't ever mention me, you stink of hatred, that's why you had the time to open an Igbo moniker just to help achieve your stupid tribal war agenda.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by ObinnaIzuora: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
scoleman:

Get lost pls, and don't ever mention me, you stink of hatred, that's why you had the time to open an Igbo moniker just to help achieve your stupid tribal war agenda.

Shut your smelly mouth. Wtf is Ibo moniker? Is there any rules for registering an handle, who have time to hate on an anonymous forum? You continue to disgrace yourself as a smelly kid, go meet your set at the kiddies section. Deluded being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor And Lawyer Andy Okeke Storms Court To Defend Nnamdi Kanu / Biafrans Proving They Are Terrorist With Bloody Weapons VIDEO / JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.