Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, (3222 Views)

You Are Unreasonable For Rejecting My Items, Saraki Blasts Kwara Govt / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Saraki, Blasts Their Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by richieadams(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, Set To Crush Acting President Osinbajo
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has blasted ailing President, Muhammadu Buhari, and Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, for focusing too much on loot recovery, rather than fighting corruption itself.

Recall, that the current administration, led by Buhari and Osinbajo, has recently set up a Committee on the Recovery of Looted Assets.

Saraki while speaking in Abuja, on Tuesday, called on Buhari and his Vice, Osinbajo, to pay more attention to destroying corruption, than placing emphasis on the recovery of loot.

He said: “You see, let us separate recovery, from the fight against corruption. We still believe that yes, recoveries are being done, but are we doing anything to actively stop corruption going on now. The Presidency should focus more on fighting corruption, than loot recovery.

“This recovery has gone out there. They are two separate issues. The focus I am seeing is recovery, but corruption is still there. That is the area that we are focusing on as a Senate.

“Anybody that brings a case about what is happening now, we will go in, look at those Agencies and expose them. We want to continue to represent the people in that way

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by NwaAmaikpe: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

This country is a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by thorpido(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Funny,Saraki is talking about fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
How anyone can take this very positive comment from the honourable Senate President and turn it into negative is beyond me.

Ignore the paraphrase in the rest of the article and read the actual quotes from the Senate President, is anything wrong about what Saraki said?

And by the way, what connection has this comment with blasting a sick President or crushing an acting President?

Give Saraki a break!

7 Likes

Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigeria as a country is built on corruption and with corruption. Change the leaders a million times, the story would still not change..

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by sapientia(m): 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by GeneralOjukwu: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fake story....Saraki is way smarter than this.

I wish he could take PMB on openly... but Saraki is just biding his time to strike.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by tit(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Saraki, push buhari out,
push osinbanjo up and become veepee to mere commissioner.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigeria is seriously a comedy in d committee of nations.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by SweetJoystick(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Saraki talking of corruption? It's like the devil saying ones needs Jesus

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by ojobekehinde: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP,pls get sense.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by Shorsky1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Imagine this scenario, Donald Trump contested the last election and won because of his promises. Now he is at white house and his only purpose is to fight corruption and recover loots .He then says that his other promises may be fulfilled in his second tenure,what do u think americans would have done? Nigeria is such a country where the leaders play on the masses intelligence with reckless abandon.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by 0nyedikachukwu: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
this man is very funny. all these politicians just want to be heard and noticed. saraki has so many cockroaches in his cupboard. he should focus on his own business and do his job.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why can't country like CHINA, INDONESIA and NORTH Korea. Should claim SARAKI is their citizen so that he can speak on corruption more
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by MalcoImX: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
krendo:
How anyone can take this very positive comment from the honourable Senate President and turn it into negative is beyond me.

Ignore the paraphrase in the rest of the article and read the actual quotes from the Senate President, is anything wrong about what Saraki said?

And by the way, what connection has this comment with blasting a sick President or crushing an acting President?

Give Saraki a break!
A lot's wrong with what he's saying. Would you believe Evans if he tells you he's not a kidnapper or that he's into kidnapping to help Nigeria's economy?
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by double0seven(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rubbish headline

In fact, the most rubbish headline after

Where is the blasting & where is PMB or Osinbajo in the whole matter
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
MalcoImX:
A lot's wrong with what he's saying. Would you believe Evans if he tells you he's not a kidnapper or that he's into kidnapping to help Nigeria's economy?

I was expecting a serious analysis and breakdown of what's wrong with his comments

Once again all we got from you are conjectures!
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by MalcoImX: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
krendo:

I was expecting a serious analysis and breakdown of what's wrong with his comments

Once again all we got from you are conjectures!
I leave the 'patriotic act' of analyzing Saraki's speech to you.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by surgical: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
krendo:

Give Saraki a break!
unfortunately those behaving dumb like this are youths that are expected to be leaders of tomorrow, instead of them focusing on those things that will guarantee a good future for them even if coming from their enemy. they are fixated on fighting the battle of same people who have mortgage their future who don't care about them. but social media have made it impossible to always get fed with one side of the story by the corrupt media and civil society organisations.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by Pavarottii(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
This should not make front page. Very misleading topic.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by surgical: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
MalcoImX:
That's the trash you believed without prove after all anybody can alleged but prove is what gets conviction and I know you will not like to be in a position where people believe negative things about you just because some people alleged who happens to be your enemy, let s be fair and be open minded
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by MalcoImX: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
surgical:
That's the trash you believed without prove after all anybody can alleged but prove is what gets conviction and I know you will not like to be in a position where people believe negative things about you just because some people alleged who happens to be your enemy, let s be fair and be open minded
Whatever. There are people I pray God not to be like. If these are your role models, they certainly are not good enough for my soul.
Re: JUST IN: The Over Ambitious Senate President, Bukola Saraki, Blasts Sick Buhari, by holuwapopsh(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
hmmm saraki na wa oooo Corruption want`s to Fight Corruption nw tell me who is fighting who. Dis country is a floop Only God can save us

(1) (Reply)

Biafra And Catalonia:why Do Nations Fear Break Up / PDP's Bye-Election Victory In Oyo Puts APC On Edge (Old News) / Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.