Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, (21196 Views)

Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by SageTravels: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
funlord:
angry

Wetin dis corrupt, expired, old edo goat dey yarn abeg?

Can you point anybody that is not corrupt In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by promzy555(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
U are Mad for calling an old man who is old to b ur grandfather edo goat. Dat goat u call ur self can feed ur family and ur generations to come, witout saying he is tired. uote author=funlord post=44624606] angry

Wetin dis corrupt, expired, old edo goat dey yarn abeg? [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by IVORY2009(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mr Fix it, time to help fix that Edo elections tongue
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Charly68: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Change indeed,Baba seems to be more reasonable & sober now. Unlike his initial posture of vote for whosoever I chose, whether criminal minded or not..he is part of Nigeria problem. I hope Efcc will still get back to him to retrieve his own share of ONSA account.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Ghost447(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
funlord:
angry

Wetin dis corrupt, expired, old edo goat dey yarn abeg?
But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they will give account thereof in the day of judgment. (MATTHEW 12:36)
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Buchoalfa: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
GudluckIBB:

His hands are dirty
He joined Lucky to kill Edo state
He's a cultist
He doesn't seem to have a clear vosion of were he's going.

I think Lai Mohammed must be ur father

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Progress2468(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
kaorama:
I think the Pastor will take it.

then you don't know the pastor
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by GudluckIBB(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Buchoalfa:

I think Lai Mohammed must be ur father

If he is, will that solve your problems?
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Sunky200: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
following Tinubu footsteps

it's better late than never

kudos to him
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by 9jatatafo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Is Anineh clean to be looking for a clean candidate?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by funlord(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin
promzy555:
I am Mad for having this old thief as a role model and who also just like my grandfather is also an old edo goat. Dis goat just like i call myself can feed my family and my generations to come, witout saying he is tired.

Yes I get your point! I know you are a pained goat, a _moron, a poltroon, an edo miscreant and a demented savage, but I never expected you to tell me so beautifully as you did in this your post!

Now kindly get lost and _fuck off my mentions forver you _stupid _wanker!

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by funlord(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
SageTravels:

Can you point anybody that is not corrupt In Nigeria

Yes! Wole soyinka!
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by jojo1man(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ize iyamu stole more money than lucky igbinadion. He was just smarter at concealing it. He did the same thing when he was with APC. He use 44ND. Construction company to steal a lot of money, even the money to do forestry rd. Mathew is another thief. Look at Ugbor road? It just a mater of who is the better thief between the pastor and mathew. Edebiri Should be the man because the other guy is unknown
osemu8:

I

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/edo-2016-anenih-breaks-silence-promises-to-support-a-credible-scandal-free-aspirant/
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by ogmaskman: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
GudluckIBB:

His hands are dirty
He joined Lucky to kill Edo state
He's a cultist
He doesn't seem to have a clear vosion of were he's going.

Osalobua!!!

Talk true.... I neva hear this one bfor oooo.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by poiZon: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
cleatoris:

Pastor, have it? grin
Don't be dcieved. Though notin good can come out of PDP, Osagie Ize-iyamu is the dirtiest criminal of them all. As SSG, he helped Igbinedion to loot the state.

Maybe he would have muscled his way to bcom gov if GEJ was still president. He was doing exactly what Wike did to Amaechi in rivers to Oshiomohe. They almost made Edo state ungovernable but God humbled him by disgracing Jona out of Aso Rock.

now wey jona don leave, edo state don turn mecca?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by fejicruz(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
'Mr. Fix It ' knows that APC, oh!!! I mean EFCC has his file. So it's better he maintains silence so they done open his chapter.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by TippyTop(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
I will support any PDP candidate. I however hope Pastor Ize-Iyamu gets to fly the PDP flag. Oshiomhole is preparing to do everything to appoint his successor so as to hide his heavy looting. Pastor Ize-Iyamu has the political clout to withstand Oshiomhole ward by ward.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by GudluckIBB(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
ogmaskman:

Osalobua!!!

Talk true.... I neva hear this one bfor oooo.

U suppose know na.
Ize iyamu And Lucky killed Edo. U recalled he was the Chief of staff to lucky.
Anything that has to do with lucky should be casted out from Edo state.
Forget the pastor title. Its just normenclature
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by anetuno(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
That evil party, APC must be kicked out of the South-South.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by precious1967(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
has baba returned d N100,000,000 he took from dasuki? he still dey talk about politics. na wao
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
cleatoris:

Pastor, have it? grin
Don't be dcieved. Though notin good can come out of PDP, Osagie Ize-iyamu is the dirtiest criminal of them all. As SSG, he helped Igbinedion to loot the state.

Maybe he would have muscled his way to bcom gov if GEJ was still president. He was doing exactly what Wike did to Amaechi in rivers to Oshiomohe. They almost made Edo state ungovernable but God humbled him by disgracing Jona out of Aso Rock.
What about the rest of them?
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by ogmaskman: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
GudluckIBB:

U suppose know na.
Ize iyamu And Lucky killed Edo. U recalled he was the Chief of staff to lucky.
Anything that has to do with lucky should be casted out from Edo state.
Forget the pastor title. Its just normenclature

My brother you are right oooo. He was actually chief of staff in lucky's administration. God save Edo state.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Oshotse21(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kettle calling pot black...chief you be baba for that level na grin grin
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by lailo: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
U better go and support KOWA's candidate cos no,i repeat no PDP candidate is a saint.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
Thats my state. Pastor will take it.
dt is also my state and we will nt give either any of dose thieves in dt kill d state to where it is today
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
cheesy
Ahmedhussain3463:
dt is also my state and we will nt give either any of dose thieves in dt kill d state to where it is today
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by YaksonFCA(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Solomon Edebiri is a good candidate anytime anyday. APC go still win Edo she.
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by victor0101: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
when will this old man allowed the good people to choose their leader, this are people that suppose to be in kirikiri considered the atrocity he has committed in Edo state .old man go an prepare to face judgement, how can u be talking about people with good track record can a snake gave birth to a goat? TUFIAKWA
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by nelronaldo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
cleatoris:

Pastor, have it? grin

Cl*toris, you know nothing... Osagie Ize-Iyamu is the dirtiest criminal? He helped Igbinedion loot the state?... Oya explain! Prove It. I'm sure you weren't up to 18 when Igbinedion left office :d
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by livebullet(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2016
After bn caged by oshiobaba.... Oshiobaba is the nxt king maker in Edo
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by ernieboy(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
Ghost447:
But I say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they will give account thereof in the day of judgment. (MATTHEW 12:36)
Will corrupt politicians also give account of every kobold and cent they misappropriated?
Re: Edo 2016: Anenih Breaks Silence, by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Pastor Ize Iyanmu is the next Governor of Edo State. Fact!

Come for God, he is a Pastor!
Come for traditional he is a Prince and Royalty
Come for Politics he is an effective grass-roots operator

Ize Iyanmu will wrest power from APC !

PDP should make sure Ize Iyanmu is their flag bearer

Oshiomole and APC are scared of him to death!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP / Buhari Departs For France On A 3 Day Official Visit (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.