Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP (21206 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) / New Militant Group Called Northerner Avengers With Their Sophisticated Weapons(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 25, 2016
Source: Managing Director of NNPC, @IbeKachikwu just gave representatives of Niger Delta Avengers $10million bribe.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/735550999683866624

1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
MINISTER of State for Petroleum Ibe Kachikwu has reportedly bribed members of the Niger Delta Avengers accused of blowing up pipeline installations across the country with a whooping sum of $10 million.

The allegation against the minister was made on Wednesday by Nigeria’s leading opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

According to the PDP in a statement via its official verified Twitter handle, Kachikwu released the money after a meeting at the Transcorp Hilton hotel, Abuja.

“The $10m bribe was given to representatives of Niger Delta Avengers after a meeting with @IbeKachikwu at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

“Mr. @IbeKachikwu appealed to the representatives of Niger Delta Avengers to plead to the militants to stop vandalization of pipelines”, the PDP said in a set of tweets.

The PDP did not give details of the purpose of the alleged bribe.

Efforts to contact Kachikwu’s office for comments proved abortive at the time of this report.

Nigeria has reportedly lost at least one million barrels of crude oil daily in the past one month and power sector output brought down to miserable level of less than 1000MW owing to activities of the Niger Delta Avengers.

http://.com/kachikwu-offered-a-bribe-of-10-million-to-niger-delta-avengers-pdp/

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by fiizznation: 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
I thought the so called avengers are blowing up their lands so that their people will be emancipated from the shackles of "absolutely zinc", why will they collect any bribe then? Hmm!!! Anyway I still don't believe that the minister bribed them. Maybe they{avengers} had a rethink. Of course they will have realized the foolishness in blowing up their lands just to spit the President.

When I was pointing out their foolishness here, some people were busy saying different things.

Long live the Niger/Delta

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by gebest: 9:49pm On May 25, 2016
So what is wrong with it.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Marley01(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2016
Story for the gullible.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Luckylife(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2016
Are you kidding them!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by kcnwaigbo: 9:57pm On May 25, 2016
fiizznation:
I thought the so called avengers are blowing up their lands so that their people will be emancipated from the shackles of "absolutely zinc", why will they collect any bribe then? Hmm!!! Anyway I still don't believe that the minister bribed them
So your " incorruptible" Buhari is now begging with bribe? Choi

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 25, 2016
fiizznation:
I thought the so called avengers are blowing up their lands so that their people will be emancipated from the shackles of "absolutely zinc", why will they collect any bribe then? Hmm!!! Anyway I still don't believe that the minister bribed them. Maybe they{avengers} had a rethink. Of course they will have realized the foolishness in blowing up their lands just to spit the President.

When I was pointing out their foolishness here, some people were busy saying different things.

Long live the Niger/Delta

Typical Yoruba...SMH

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by codedguy1(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2016
if PDP do not have proof of this kinda accusation then they are playing the APC propaganda game and they(PDP) cant win that battle.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by fiizznation: 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

So your " incorruptible" Buhari is now begging with bribe? Choi
I'm all for peace, prosperity and progress. That's the 3Ps. Who wants war when peaceful resolution is available? Yeah nobody wants war, blood, deaths, hunger and tears my friend. The oil in the delta doesn't worth the blood of a single deltan. If bribery or whatever will bring a moderate peace and understanding between the FG and the vandals, then so be it

29 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by fiizznation: 10:13pm On May 25, 2016
Uduak2019:

Typical Yoruba...SMH
I have told you people like a thousand and hundred times that I'M NOT A YORUBA person. I don't have any ancestral connection with Yoruba people, though I respect them.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Rolings: 10:25pm On May 25, 2016
PDP
CALL YOUR BOYS TO ORDER
WE KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND THE NDA
INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE BUSY FINDING A FRIENDLY COUNTRY THAT WILL GIVE GEJ ASYLUM
YOU ARE HERE TALKING OF BRIBES AS IF BRIBERY DOESN'T EXIST IN YOUR DICTIONARY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by trueprince(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2016
Nothing is ever meant to be forgotten. The greatest gift a man can get is forgiveness and second chance. You asked for change and yes you got change but the change you got wasn't what you expected. There's no shame for those things that make us distraught as a nation. Ask any man with a dog.

I was looking for comfort. So I grabbed a drink and drowned in it. I saw many running thousands of miles just to celebrate the change we once look forward to.
LOYALTY means nothing if the same person that promise you light at the end of the tunnel has to denial making such promises.

They have been right here with us all these whole time. We never understood them because the best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them."

I guess, They did not realize the magnitude of help, support, and patience we have offered them. It's between a Zombie and wailers today. Tomorrow it might be between Fulani and Israel..

For more visit.
www.love2keep.com

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Ikechukwu183: 10:32pm On May 25, 2016
fiizznation:
I have told you people like a thousand and hundred times that I'M NOT A YORUBA person. I don't have any ancestral connection with Yoruba people, though I respect them.
So who are you? If you call Niger delta, I shred you live.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Pidggin(f): 10:37pm On May 25, 2016
Why am i not surprised? APC are scammers grin

6 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by fiizznation: 10:44pm On May 25, 2016
Ikechukwu183:

So who are you? If you call Niger delta, I shred you live.

Shred me you said? Well I know if you should see like face 2 face, man 2 man, eye 2 eye, believe me you will shit in your pants. I'm your worse nightmare my friend. I'm that person in your beginning and in your end. Hope you decipher?

6 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Ikechukwu183: 11:15pm On May 25, 2016
fiizznation:

Shred me you said? Well I know if you should see like face 2 face, man 2 man, eye 2 eye, believe me you will shit in your pants. I'm your worse nightmare my friend. I'm that person in your beginning and in your end. Hope you decipher?
Please, go and take your drugs.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 12:29am On May 26, 2016
If Kachikwu gave members of Niger Delta avengers money without inviting PDP.how did PDP now get to know?

What are the probability of PDP knowing the outcome of a meeting instantly which is not in the media.

The DSS should start there arrest from the guy managing the Twitter handle.

8 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by ojkalito(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2016
If actually Kachikwu did that then he must be a complete daft because those boys will resume bombing once the money serves it short term purpose

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by ThundrCork(m): 4:59am On May 26, 2016
I hope a bank transfer was made and not cash was given. Follow that money until you find all its beneficiaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by nabiz(m): 5:22am On May 26, 2016
ojkalito:
If actually Kachikwu did that then he must be a complete daft because those boys will resume bombing once the money serves it short term purpose
if true, that means those guy wants to use that money t0 set government up for bribery and curruption and also to acquire wepon. But so these militant are not faceless. Why our militry never crush them or where they just making noise
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by ojkalito(m): 5:35am On May 26, 2016
nabiz:
if true, that means those guy wants to use that money t0 set government up for bribery and curruption and also to acquire wepon. But so these militant are not faceless. Why our militry never crush them or where they just making noise
It might not necessarily be for the sake of blackmail or bribery and corruption as you put it but a desperate approach to end the pipeline vandalism,how can they be faceless?? once its time for negotiation they sure do have a spokesman or representative...just so you know the NA don't have the strategical advantage to mount an assault plan except they are going for a total annihilation which requires air strikes and sink no bury the economy in the process
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by EmeeNaka: 6:06am On May 26, 2016
if it's true,it makes the minister silly. How can you offer $10m bribe to an armed group when the government have shown no zeal in attending to the problems that caused the crisis? Is it for them to buy more weapon or what?

4 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 6:27am On May 26, 2016
Money is a short term solution to the problems ailing the Niger Delta. So much money was thrown at the problems in the name of amnesty yet it didn't go away. Money only cuts off the branches instead of pulling up the roots.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by OlujobaSamuel: 6:37am On May 26, 2016
see as people serious? no first-hand news from pdp is always true except for a retweet, so make una kindly wait to hear from a media house abeg.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by boman2014: 6:45am On May 26, 2016
nonsence
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Perfecttouch(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2016
dragon2000:
Source: read more: http://.com/kachikwu-offered-a-bribe-of-10-million-to-niger-delta-avengers-pdp/

Lalasticlala
so how did pdp know about the bribe if they are not the ones sponsoring them to make buhari's government ungovernable?
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by ORACLE1975(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2016
Haha
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Nobody: 8:06am On May 26, 2016
Ndi mmadu sef..

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by Built2last: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
weighty if you ask me.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by acunon: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
I know what APC (ALL PLANS CANCELLED) can do,but I definitely know what plans PDP has got to play.
Re: Kachikwu Bribed Niger-Delta Avengers With $10m - PDP by YorubaHighness: 8:07am On May 26, 2016
How PDP take know this information?

fiizznation:
Anyone that disagrees with Ibos is Yoruba.

Anyone that beats sense into Ibos is Yoruba.

Anyone that block Ibos' manipulative ways is Yoruba.

Any sane person that gullibos can't intimidate is Yoruba.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maria Garcia Arrives Nigeria - Photos / PDP Sweeps Akwa Ibom Re-run Election / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.