Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. (625 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What Someone Did For The Wife, Take A Look / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by Ayima: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2016
I think this is foolishness, just because you want to blame Buhari.

Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by unilagfreshest(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Ode oshi
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by Daniel2289(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2016
D gods must b crazy
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by eleko1: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2016
Grade A plus mumu sad. Who is the dullard here? In other climes,they are doing wonders with innovation,u sidon there they'd rubbish
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by mbah2x(m): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2016
he is blaming the cause. Light no dey my area since the last 3-4 days
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by Oche211(m): 7:13am On Apr 12, 2016
That awkward money whn u think u re a genius but deep down the devil dey press button 4 ur matter.
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by Ekenneh(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2016
Why are yhu all calling this niccur all such of names?
I think this guy must be an elect elect from the university of dullard.... Let us join hand and raise this nation up

Anyways, I thank God I was here undecided
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by PHILKINGS(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmmmm dere was once a country called. . . . . . .
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by firstking01(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2016
mbah2x:
he is blaming the cause. Light no dey my area since the last 3-4 days
my brother, this government is the worst...no light to even pump water baff sef, and the idiot dey busy dey lock horns with 2016 budgetundecided
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by plumule(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2016
That wanton expression of frustion cause by the government is uncalled for.
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2016
lols . stup.id somebody. If that charger spoil now, how hin go take buy another one? Awon eyan kan saa ya weere sa
Re: Someone Did This And Blamed It All On Buhari. by Kingslaw(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2016
MY SPIRIT SAY NA THE OP DO ARM!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware!! How To Treat Premature eja***culation and low sperm count / Because She Left Him, He Wants All His Money & Gifts Back... / Checkout The Racist Video That Is Going Viral On Social Media (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.