Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How To Deal With Challenges. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Deal With Challenges. (400 Views)

Challenges Of Being A Pastor’s Kid: Travail & Personal Struggles / How To Deal With Temptation / The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Challenges. by nugavilleshine: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2016
I’ve recently dealt with numerous challenges that range from the ridiculous to the life threatening. I’ve had friends telling me they “can’t bear to hear any more” about illness, financial loss, and an array of physical and emotional accidents that have broken parts of me, but not all.
Every aspect of my life is changing: career, relationships, health, and beliefs. I have to make the most of every situation and so I’ve created my own set of rules to keep me focused and to remind me that all will be well.
If you’re also dealing with a challenging time, these guidelines may help you, too.

1: Assert your goals.
When everything seems to have fallen apart, realize you still have options, and then assert exactly what you want for yourself.
I want to live my life using my natural gifts. I want to create, write, teach, paint, and inspire, and to use my skills to generate the energy to live and love well. I’m working toward my goals, but I understand they might not all come to fruition. If things don’t pan out exactly as I hope, I know I can deal with it positively.
read more@ www.kayanddan..com.ng
-Be Inspired

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Would Have Allowed Killing Of ISIS Militants : Christian Militia Commander / Court Finnal Docks Synagogue Church Trustees, Engineers For Manslaughter / Does The Universe Strengthen Or Weaken The God Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.