Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? (428 Views)

She Gets Me Annoyed By Her Pregnancy Symptoms / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / I Get Annoyed Within Me Anytime I Hear Tell Me Of Her Previous Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? by lambros(f): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2016
My estranged long time friend recently reconnected with me. He's been living nearly next door for years but his medical condition made him constantly too tired to come over nor have us over. Now he's moving out far away and wants a get-together evening before he goes.
Sure, no prob, except one of my flatmates doesn't like his conversation and will prefer to be out, he doesn't like the conversation of my best friend who normally spends these evenings with us(the guy is a yay for social drama!)
And he didn't even know I had a new girlfriend. Because the new girlfriend and I have a complicated history he never heard of despite knowing me for a long time, he now wants to get to know her, but doesn't seem to realize there is a lot to say with difficult moments that don't match well with the light-hearted evening with board games he plans to have.
I'm somehow expect to organize all that.
Re: What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? by AccidentalGenius: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Uh I'm not sure what to make of this..

Gay?
Re: What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? by lambros(f): 11:33am On Apr 12, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Uh I'm not sure what to make of this..

Gay?
Does that post sound gayish? hell no!
Re: What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
couldn't make put what you trying to say.
Re: What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? by Rocktation(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Then tell him you wouldn't want him talking about your relationship at the hang out. Simple.
Re: What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
couldn't make out what you trying to say.your post is vague
Re: What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? by lambros(f): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rocktation:
Then tell him you wouldn't want him talking about your relationship at the hang out. Simple.
That's what i plan on telling him.

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening / How Not To Marry The 'wrong' Person / Free Organic Online Training!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.