Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Breaking News: N400m Paid To Metuh On Jonathan’s Order – Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: N400m Paid To Metuh On Jonathan’s Order – Witness (369 Views)

I Can’t Remember Details Of Money Given To Metuh – Dasuki / Jonathan To Metuh: Deposit N1bn For My Transport For Me To Testify in Your Case / Fani-Kayode: "Sheriff Is A Thug Who Walked Out On Jonathan, Insulted Governors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: N400m Paid To Metuh On Jonathan’s Order – Witness by Princefedalis: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2016
The National Publicity Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Olisa Metuh, on Monday opened his defence before a Federal High Court in Abuja, where he is being prosecuted for money laundering and charges bordering on the N400m he received from the Office of the National Security Adviser... Click Here to see more details http://itcng..com.ng/2016/04/breaking-news-n400m-paid-to-metuh-on.html
Re: Breaking News: N400m Paid To Metuh On Jonathan’s Order – Witness by Flexherbal(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2016
They should not sweep all these corruption cases under the carpet . We need to see the end.
Re: Breaking News: N400m Paid To Metuh On Jonathan’s Order – Witness by Princefedalis: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2016
yes we really have to, it is getting too much of them

(1) (Reply)

Military Or Democratic? Which Is Better? / Freedom To “lesbianism" Why Senate Rejected Gender Quality Bill – Sen Abaribe / That Cnn’s Video Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.