Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ (2619 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2016
I'm sick and tired of living a promiscuous life, sleeping with girls whom caught my eyes. I can't keep living like this.

I was once a gentle,loving ,caring and emotional guy not until I was stabbed in the heart and everything changed, I've been going about this bad life style for years until recently I started missing my old me.

I missed the emotions, the thinking of her and having a smile, I missed it , I missed it all and I'm craving for it.

the question is for the guys that had or have this feeling, how did you get back? what do I have to do?
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Look for a girl you truly love, maybe an ex and stick to her. You can marry if you are of age
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Synzu(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2016
Some of us have been through that bro. Been there.. Done that.. But I still pulled through.

All you gotta do basically is; satisfy yourself. When you feel you've had your fill (pound of flesh) then you can settle down. If you're lucky, you might even find one who'll send you into early retirement when you least expect bro.

Many nigga's hung their boots whilst still philandering. Think about it.

1 Like

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Rexhenrex(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2016
.I won't say I av been through what you have been am too emotional and put others before myself but I know one thing for sure if indeed you wanna change from your old way and be a better person then learn to forget the pass and move on find a girl whom u really like and love her a thousand ways and also pray for self control you will need that in your quest to being a better guy a responsible one at that...

1 Like

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2016
you can't get back...I couldn't...you can't.

3 Likes

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Kingsasian(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:
Some of us have been through that bro. Been there.. Done that.. But I still pulled through.

All you gotta do basically is; satisfy yourself. When you feel you've had your fill (pound of flesh) then you can settle down. If you're lucky, you might even find one who'll send you into early retirement when you least expect bro.

exactly

2 Likes

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Kingsasian(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2016
@Op, I am having a similar experience right now but most times I do not wish to go back to my old self...seriously. May be its because I am still struggling to trust ladies although I do feel sorry for what I am doing to the one I "claim to be in love with." Mehn! If I dey think of wetin babes don do me.........

1 Like

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by macaranta(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2016
Is this a poem?? @ OP

Be who you are,someday some chic will make you "hang your boot".
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Kingsasian:
@Op, I am having a similar experience right now but most times I do not wish to go back to my old self...seriously. May be its because I am still struggling to trust ladies although I do feel sorry for what I am doing to the one I "claim to be in love with." Mehn! If I dey think of wetin babes don do me.........
So you hurt others because someone else hurt you The logic here.
DDeliverer:
A untruth.You an he can stop

Op all you gotta do is stop pursuing/using them for yer pleasure.
Get into a relaton where you give
A care
Yer time
Yer patience....love.
But if you mean you want sex without hurting anyone.
Start quick relations with women who want sex only relations too.

1 Like

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by layla129(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2016
DDeliverer:

Lool, is that a curse?
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Rexhenrex(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:

Lool, is that a curse?
sounds more like it...I wanted passing bye till your beauty trapped me.nice hair do by the way!
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by layla129(f): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
sounds more like it...I wanted passing bye till your beauty trapped me.nice hair do by the way!

Lol, thanks. I release you from that trap. Go! You are free grin
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Ma nigga... grin

Nw kneel down leme pray for u cheesy
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by konkonbilo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
OP forgive me for derailing ur thread.have you noticed the way you comment first or among the first three commenters on most of the threads on romance section?its not always like this before.just an observation from a concerned member. Have a wonderful day.
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Senna: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:
I'm sick and tired of living a promiscuous life, sleeping with girls whom caught my eyes. I can't keep living like this.
I was once a gentle,loving ,caring and emotional guy not until I was stabbed in the heart and everything changed, I've been going about this bad life style for years until recently I started missing my old me.
I missed the emotions, the thinking of her and having a smile, I missed it , I missed it all and I'm craving for it.
the question is for the guys that had or have this feeling, how did you get back? what do I have to do?

Lil boys chase cats and grown men chase money.

You'll grow up and understand your self worth... The only person you're hurting is yourself. Aids is real and condoms burst so quit playing Russian roulette with your Life and Health and have a lil self respect.

If any girl can have you then you're cheap and dirty because it works both ways. To think that one girl could rob you of your self worth is a lil sad and it shows weakness in character.

Did your ex give you worth and value? If you loved her and she took advantage then you should learn life's lesson and move on gracefully but if you choose to run around sniffing every arse that catches your eye then your ex won and her prize is your destiny.

5 Likes

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Rexhenrex(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lmao...not till i send you a p.m #smiles
layla129:

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Rexhenrex(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lmao...not till i send you a p.m #smiles
layla129:

Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

if I get you right I should continue ? how long do I have to keep doing it?
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rexhenrex:
.I won't say I av been through what you have been am too emotional and put others before myself but I know one thing for sure if indeed you wanna change from your old way and be a better person then learn to forget the pass and move on find a girl whom u really like and love her a thousand ways and also pray for self control you will need that in your quest to being a better guy a responsible one at that...

thanks ,I will work on that
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
DDeliverer:

how hard can it be?
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:

if I get you right I should continue ? how long do I have to keep doing it?
Till you are tired
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kingsasian:

hmmmmm I don't feel pity for any lady I've slept with , most if not all know I don't have / feel anything deep for them.

we'd just enjoy ourselves.
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
konkonbilo:
OP forgive me for derailing ur thread.have you noticed the way you comment first or among the first three commenters on most of the threads on romance section?its not always like this before.just an observation from a concerned member. Have a wonderful day.

you mean I've changed?
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Senna:

Lil boys chase cats and grown men chase money.

You'll grow up and understand your self worth... The only person you're hurting is yourself. Aids is real and condoms burst so quit playing Russian roulette with your Life and Health and have a lil self respect.

If any girl can have you then you're cheap and dirty because it works both ways. To think that one girl could rob you of your self worth is a lil sad and it shows weakness in character.

Did your ex give you worth and value? If you loved her and she took advantage then you should learn life's lesson and move on gracefully but if you choose to run around sniffing every arse that catches your eye then your ex won and her prize is your destiny.

thank you, mean a lot.
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by falconey(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
cassieblake:
Till you are tired
coming from a lady? I'm flabbergasted!
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:

coming from a lady? I'm flabbergasted!
since you refused to stop undecided what do you want me to say?

I only pity the girls......
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Senna: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:

thank you, mean a lot.

That's fine... smiley
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Kingsasian(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
So you hurt others because someone else hurt you The logic here.
A untruth.You an he can stop

Op all you gotta do is stop pursuing/using them for yer pleasure.
Get into a relaton where you give
A care
Yer time
Yer patience....love.
But if you mean you want sex without hurting anyone.
Start quick relations with women who want sex only relations too.
I don't feel happy doing what I am doing but I just can't help it.
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Kingsasian(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
falconey:

hmmmmm I don't feel pity for any lady I've slept with , most if not all know I don't have / feel anything deep for them.

we'd just enjoy ourselves.
exactly
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kingsasian:
I don't feel happy doing what I am doing but I just can't help it.
grin if you say so
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by iykekelvins(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
It all depends on what u want bro. You can choose to keep on living the way u are now, or give everything u can to change. I mean EVERYTHING cus its not easy
Re: ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ by vicstar(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
• • • • • Why do I feel like there's no point in dropping an advice cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Paulkillerman Is Right! Girls Are For Sexual Gratification Only. / This Is What A Man Got For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.