Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? (2714 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) / Five Types Of Kisses That Will Make Him Forget His Side Chics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 6:51am On May 13, 2016
There's always this cry from women that their men cheat on them bla bla bla. sad

Judging from experience grin I've come to notice that side chics and concubines are often more romantic than main chics and house wives.

The question is, are the wives and main chics aware of this fact and also, why is this so?

They were probably once a side chic and sure were more romantic then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by thesicilian: 6:53am On May 13, 2016
That, my friend, is the hundred million dollar question.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by cruzita(f): 6:58am On May 13, 2016
its because u can try dirty stuffs with your side chics but with your wife u have to be the gentle man she knows .But u will eventually know the value of your wife when she leaves you
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by Nobody: 7:10am On May 13, 2016
They have come to destroy your marriage.. they will make you blind,till ur home is destroyed.. the Bible asks us to flee... if you don't want a broken marriage,heed the word of God...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by PunkyV(f): 7:16am On May 13, 2016
Ever heard of the phrase, familiarity breeds contempt? Probably because they (the side chics) dont get to deal with your shit everyday & don't really know you the way your long term partner knows you. Most men tend to be on their best behaviour & bring their A-game while trying to establish a new relationship, so of course you're gonna get treated like a superstar because you yourself are acting more like a trooper than a loser.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2016
I have one simple answer..
that is because you are a CHEAT!![b] .... thats why you have a side chick outside... You have DSTV in your house yet you going outside to watch star times..my brother abeg na wetin una dey find??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by kiddoiLL(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2016
besides they aint romantic..they are just wild and dirty,they'll do stuffs your wives cant do..all these ladies xev enh, guy will have you as side chick and wont be able to tell his wife to give him BJ but you will give him and do more...cheerful givers
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:38am On May 13, 2016
tollyB:
They have come to destroy your marriage.. they will make you blind,till ur home is destroyed.. the Bible asks us to flee... if you don't want a broken marriage,heed the word of God...
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by selfdefence: 7:41am On May 13, 2016
Cos they are looking for means to collect the man from the real owner.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by Ginaz(f): 7:42am On May 13, 2016
They are more romantic cos all side chick wants is money, the more romantic and caring they are, the more money keeps rolling. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by Hillzy(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2016
Cos dey want u to concentrate all ur attention to dem, dat y dey are faking those romantic

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:10am On May 13, 2016
thesicilian:
That, my friend, is the hundred million dollar question.

And sure needs an answer don't you think? wink
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:13am On May 13, 2016
cruzita:
its because u can try dirty stuffs with your side chics but with your wife u have to be the gentle man she knows .But u will eventually know the value of your wife when she leaves you

By dirty stuffs you mean? shocked

And who says you can't try them with wifey undecided
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:16am On May 13, 2016
tollyB:
They have come to destroy your marriage..
they will make you blind,till ur home is destroyed..
the Bible asks us to flee...
if you don't want a broken marriage,heed the word of God...

Sister tollyB, did the Bible also ask you not to be romantic to your husband? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:19am On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:
Ever heard of the phrase, familiarity breeds contempt? Probably because they (the side chics) dont get to deal with your shit everyday & don't really know you the way your long term partner knows you. Most men tend to be on their best behaviour & bring their A-game while trying to establish a new relationship, so of course you're gonna get treated like a superstar because you yourself are acting more like a trooper than a loser.

Okay let me clarify something here. I'm not talking about manners, behaviours, etc, I mean being romantic on bed. Has nothing to do with A-game.....
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by Michellla(f): 8:20am On May 13, 2016
spouse and wife are da same.
correct your headline
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:22am On May 13, 2016
kiddoiLL:
I have one simple answer..
that is because you are a CHEAT!![b] .... thats why you have a side chick outside... You have DSTV in your house yet you going outside to watch star times..my brother abeg na wetin una dey find??

Bros, if the star times outside has subscription and shows live premier league matches and the DSTV @ home has no suscription, you too will follow watch the star times outside. grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:23am On May 13, 2016
Michellla:
spouse and wife are da same.
correct your headline

Thanks. I actually meant concubines grin
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by Michellla(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2016
korel9:

Thanks. I actually meant concubines grin
oh....right
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:31am On May 13, 2016
kiddoiLL:
besides they aint romantic..they are just wild and dirty,they'll do stuffs your wives cant do..all these ladies xev enh, guy will have you as side chick and wont be able to tell his wife to give him BJ but you will give him and do more...cheerful givers

But bros, what stops the wives from doing same "stuffs" u mentioned above?
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:34am On May 13, 2016
selfdefence:
Cos they are looking for means to collect the man from the real owner.

Isn't that the more reason why wives should put up a selfdefence by giving romance for romance or even better? grin
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by korel9: 8:37am On May 13, 2016
Ginaz:
They are more romantic cos all side chick wants is money, the more romantic and caring they are, the more money keeps rolling. undecided

Wives should emulate same too undecided
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by HurricaneMIMZY: 8:40am On May 13, 2016
korel9:
There's always this cry from women that their men cheat on them bla bla bla. sad

Judging from experience grin I've come to notice that side chics and concubines are often more romantic than main chics and house wives.

The question is, are the wives and main chics aware of this fact and also, why is this so?

They were probably once a side chic and sure were more romantic then. cheesy

The wife or girlfriend has no need to prove her place in the man's life. She already owns his heart - that's proof enough of her place in his life.

The side chic or concubine, on the other hand, continuously has to prove herself. That's why she'd will herself to make moi moi for him even if he craves it by 10PM.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by PunkyV(f): 8:44am On May 13, 2016
korel9:

Okay let me clarify something here. I'm not talking about manners, behaviours, etc, I mean being romantic on bed. Has nothing to do with A-game.....

Still applies. Let me give you an example. Let's say the guy in question has a wife, right? After some time she realises he has shortcomings & it frustrates the heck out of her. That IS real life. Couples have real issues, so sometimes steamy sex takes the backseat because there're bigger issues to be dealt with. Nobody is gonna feel like sexy time when there're bills owed, kids on the way, etc.

Now in comes the mistress who takes his mind off his real life problems & allows him to engage in this fantasy life where it's all about pleasure & none of the serious issues he has at home. Do you think he goes over there all gloomy? Of course not! He goes in there a different person on a mission to forget his troubles even if it's for a little while. He puts his best foot forward. Indulges in fantasy. Hence it'll seem like his other life is so much better, even more satisfying than the one he has at home. Delusion at its finest.

That's MY take on it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by naijaboiy: 8:53am On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

Still applies. Let me give you an example. Let's say the guy in question has a wife, right? After some time she realises he has shortcomings & it frustrates the heck out of her. That IS real life. Couples have real issues, so sometimes steamy sex takes the backseat because there're bigger issues to be dealt with. Nobody is gonna feel like sexy time when there're bills owed, kids on the way, etc.

Now in comes the mistress who takes his mind off his real life problems & allows him to engage in this fantasy life where it's all about pleasure & none of the serious issues he has at home. Do you think he goes over there all gloomy? Of course not! He goes in there a different person on a mission to forget his troubles even if it's for a little while. He puts his best foot forward. Indulges in fantasy. Hence it'll seem like his other life is so much better, even more satisfying than the one he has at home. Delusion at its finest.

That's MY take on it.
True.
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by PunkyV(f): 8:55am On May 13, 2016
naijaboiy:

True.

At last we agree on something tongue
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by naijaboiy: 8:59am On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

At last we agree on something tongue
Surprisingly... cheesy
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by nikkypearl(f): 9:01am On May 13, 2016
So difficult to concede as true tho'
korel9:

Bros, if the star times outside has subscription and shows live premier league matches and the DSTV @ home has no suscription, you too will follow watch the star times outside. grin
SMH grin
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2016
They are attention seekers.. they want you to think they are better than your wife.

Secondly. as a man. you should be able to tell your wife what you want and how you want it.
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by halfricanadian(f): 9:02am On May 13, 2016
Reasons im begining to doubt my marriage with nigerian men
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2016
korel9:

But bros, what stops the wives from doing same "stuffs" u mentioned above?
Its a Nigerian thing..you wont blame them, they grew up with that mentality, situations whereby everyone, their elders, pastors xev has made it look like its devilish to have some sexual acts..ask the average Nigerian wife and she will tell you shez not a hoe or its immoral..instead of being taught that you are to satisfy your husband sexually in every way..there is nothing evil in husband and wife enjoying love making to the fullest..but you know Nigerians with self righteousness don't see it that way
Re: Why Are Concubines And Side Chics More Romantic Than Wives And Main Chics? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2016
korel9:

lol.funny guy...why you no sub for your DSTV so u go watch match?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' / Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? / See Questions A Father Asked Man Who Wanted To Marry His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.