Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs (709 Views)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos / Plastic Surgery Turns Woman Face To Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by Kennyroy24(f): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2016
There is always light at the end of the tunnel -all it takes is patience and faith. A woman who passed through horrific ordeal in the quest for childbearing -is filled with joy and happiness for welcoming her first child after 23 years of marriage.

Her brother-in-law took to his Facebook page to share the good news.. He wrote;

There is no impossibility with God , my in-law carrying her baby for the first time after 23yrs of marriage.Yours is the next in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by Kennyroy24(f): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2016
Wow. God is great.
Re: See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by Kingsasian(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2016
Wow! I feel so happy for her. You shall bear more kids and live long to see your children's children. God is a God of great wonders.
Re: See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by izaray(f): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Congrats ma!
Re: See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by jopretty(f): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2016
Waw!
Re: See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by sheunsheun(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2016
God u great!!!
Re: See The Smile On This Woman's Face As She Carries Her First Baby After 23yrs by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Joy overflow I admire her patients.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Realised That When A Lady Stops... / When A Guy Says I Want To Have Sex With You Because You're Different? / How My Girlfriend Caugt Me Cheating S1E1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.