Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira (36930 Views)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / Naira Declines By 0.82%, Settle At N370/$ / Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by olajigaolamide: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Go and complain to the bank
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by tranxo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
sweetpies:

Oh my dear. I do have a fulfilling live going for moi. I go online to add other spices to it all. Tell me ya don't like the way I write and hey love, amma poet too. Lol interesting yeah? I happen to be very useful in my local assembly too. So eem, quit wining and get yourself somfing to do will you.

I just did something - I got your attention.
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by inthack: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Withdraw the WHOLE MONEY, after like One week, go deposit it back in your account, after 2 days and nothing happened....GO SPEND THE MONEY, the mistake is from the agent that transferred the money...............

1 Like

Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by jayuuk: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please quickly make an official report to the bank while you inform your uncle,for every credit there is a debit,the bank will ask for your consent to reverse the funds if is was a double credit,please avoid bank issues, the economy is favoring banks now.
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
U call dat 2016 promo, if u spend d money, dey wil come to ur sch and arrest u, try n verify d amt dat was sent actually, den tell ur uncle ur findings, he wil tel u wat to do.
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by gemale(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Shigoboy:
My uncle who is in UK normally send money direct to my GTBANK through agent, about a month bank I was expecting some money from him which I later received, but to my greatest surprise, I received the alert twice and the amount was doubled, I ignored it hoping it was just an bank alert error, as time goes on, as I was making other transactions with the account extra N370 keeps reflecting, but the issue was the my account was restricted, on getting to bank to know why the restriction I was told I opened the account as a student account and their is a limit to amount I can't receive with it which is 500K and I've received more than that so I was asked to upgrade it to be active, as I write this message I still have the money in my account which I've only withdrawn 10K from it, I'm scared of bank issue, I don't want them to start dragging my boxer, it's a month now, guyz do you think they can still come for this money? I already have a plan for this money, I guess the error is from the agent that did the fund transfer not bank, I'm still wondering if that is my 2016 Promo.
NO it's nt. It's a test of ur moral fiber & uprightness. I wld advise u 2 return it 2 d bank ASAP. If u r a person wt honor, u wld do dt. True honesty & strength in character isnt only doin d ryt thing when d situation favors u or when pple r watchn. It's doing it despite it nt being in ur favor & when u tnk no 1 is watchn. It's nt easy bt its d ryt thing 2 do.

1 Like

Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by Henycymama(f): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
expertman:
LOL see you oh you don get plan for another person money.

Reading from your post you said may be the agent made a mistake?

The agent didn't made any mistake the mistake is from the bank it once actually happened to me via skye bank dom acct.

My advise go to the bank and inform the customer care services.

They did be happy you a good citizen.

Who knows they might give u a loan of more than 5M to appreciate you instead of all this uncomfy situation you put your self.

Imagine cos of the restriction you can't sleep well thinking they might be after you.

That's my advise although since is past a month the money has been forgotten.

Shallom

They might give him 5million for loan??
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
tranxo:

I just did something - I got your attention.

Lovely! grin so what's next?grin
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by tranxo(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
sweetpies:

Lovely! grin so what's next?grin
Ladies first,........ unless you are not one.
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
tranxo:

Ladies first,........ unless you are not one.

Uuu, you lack the decency of a gentle man yh? or you a lady? Eemm, Uumm, I ain't interested! Plzzz!
Re: I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira by tranxo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
sweetpies:

Uuu, you lack the decency of a gentle man yh? or you a lady? Eemm, Uumm, I ain't interested! Plzzz!
I thought as much. Not a lady. Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Okays Innoson On Its Execution Of Judgment Against GTB / NIBSS: Stop! Or You Drown Us All / Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.