Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

Can I Intervene? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Intervene? (962 Views)

Advice Advice Advice. How Do We Intervene In This? / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Intervene? by Phelicx(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2016
My girlfriend has been having a serious issue with her brother, which has lingered for way too long. Do I have any right to wade in?
Re: Can I Intervene? by halfricanadian(f): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
As long as u can dodge several punches nd really stand a guy to guy fight with her broda

Are u kidding me dey are siblings can sort themselves ok
Re: Can I Intervene? by layla129(f): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2016
Don't intervene
Re: Can I Intervene? by Creamish(f): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2016
Phelicx:
My girlfriend has been having a serious issue with her brother, which has lingered for way too long. Do I have any right to wade in?

Are you close friends with her brother?
Re: Can I Intervene? by MRBrownJ: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
it all depend on A) the subject of the "issue" and B) how long you guys have been together
Re: Can I Intervene? by Phelicx(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Creamish:

Are you close friends with her brother?
Not really close. Buh we talk..
Re: Can I Intervene? by Phelicx(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
MRBrownJ:
it all depend on A) the subject of the "issue" and B) how long you guys have been together

How dyu mean? We been dating for almost 2years now.
Re: Can I Intervene? by AccidentalGenius: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Phelicx:

Girlfriend. Not wife. Recognise that faint line and act accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Can I Intervene? by tee59(f): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
That is a family issue that can be sorted out by themselves. Dont intervene, what u can do is to talk and advice ur girl on what to do to solve d issue on ground.

1 Like

Re: Can I Intervene? by IamLEGEND1: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
some guys no dey value their lives at all
Re: Can I Intervene? by MRBrownJ: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Phelicx:
How dyu mean? We been dating for almost 2years now.

you cant just get involved with any issue they have... if it is a "difficult" family issue then its best to keep off. 2 yrs dating therefore you must have some form of contact with the brother, right?
Re: Can I Intervene? by Phelicx(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
MRBrownJ:

you cant just get involved with any issue they have... if it is a "difficult" family issue then its best to keep off. 2 yrs dating therefore you must have some form of contact with the brother, right?

Sure I have.
Re: Can I Intervene? by MRBrownJ: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Phelicx:
Sure I have.

then why dont you talk to him, one on one (if the matter isnt a family matter)?

what is that "serious" issue anyway?!
Re: Can I Intervene? by Creamish(f): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Phelicx:

Not really close. Buh we talk..

Stay out of it.
Re: Can I Intervene? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Creamish:

Stay out of it.
Morning miss wink
Re: Can I Intervene? by Creamish(f): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2016
BumBae:

Morning miss wink

Hey mama! smiley
Re: Can I Intervene? by joseph1832(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Phelicx:
Its not your business. Its family ish, let em sort it out themselves. If your girlfriend come to you for advice, just tell her to sit her brother down and let them talk.

(1) (Reply)

Our Culture Of Victim Blaming (rape) / She Just Broke Up With Me Cos I'm Addicted To Nairaland! / Check Out This Cutie Twinnies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.