Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun (18638 Views)

Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / BREAKING: APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, / Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Henrichemeka(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
They will still tell us they are not pdp that uses the nations money to fund their party! ;DThey will still tell us they are not pdp that uses the nations money to fund their party!
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Coolgent(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sai Buhari!
Sai Chanji!
Wailers keep wailing!
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Fess: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Where are those Buhari Fans shouting Sai Baba and Trekking from state to state ? where are them now ?? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are trekking back to untrek the one they trekked for Mr. Daura President

1 Like

Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by BushidoBlue(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrMcJay:

Nice eyebrows. You shaved half and left half. It's like NEPA took light while you were shaving it off.

Buhary sef. angry

You need glasses. No be joke.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by damilove(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
It's very funny that when there's a post in any forum that shows a positive aspect of APC party, their supporters will rush in to comment like bees in a beehive, but when it's the opposite, they're nowhere to be found or very scanty in number. grin At least try and be mature and balance things up.

Abeg I don't support any party oh! before some people I don't want to mention try to "lynch" me. I was a teenager in Nigeria during Buhari's military regime and I enjoyed WAI and other orientation programs he introduced. I have nothing against him personally. (Except of course, he's part of the current CHANGE!!! tongue grin) #Justkidding

1 Like

Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by philanthropist1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
I still don't know why Tinubu is not talking and why one Rev. Father that has been praising this government is now dump :-XI still don't know why Tinubu is not talking and why one Rev. Father that has been praising this government is now dump
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by HeavenTree: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME BUBU'S INTERNATIONAL LINE NUMBER SO I CAN CALL HIM AND INFORM HIM THAT NIGERIA IS DISAPPEARING SO HE CAN VISIT US.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Alezy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

cheesy
NgeneUkwenu, omenka, Demdem, PassingShot
Am very sure this NgeneUkwenu girl knows now that she did a very big mistake voting APC under the leadership of Buhari. My advice to her, it's not a crime madam. just accept ur mistake and try voting him out same way u did him in.

The truth is, it Might be better had it been they picked another person to flag under APC but no, they decided to give an old man who am very sure forgets sometimes what he says.

Little wonder he called Dakuku. ..Akuku.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by HeavenTree: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA? PLEASE TELL HIM TO COME HOME.THE COUNTRY IS FREEZING.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by amtaken(f): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Speaking further, our sources said the chairman was even sweating while attending to visitors, adding that the harsh economic situation in the country is not only affecting the ruling party but also grounding several activities. “We have been like this since today. There was no power supply at the secretariat almost all day just as experienced in other parts of the country.

The staff are concerned about the situation but when the national chairman was sweating and receiving visitors under this condition, what do we do.
“If not because of the faulty generating set, the effect would not have been as pronounced . It is laughable that a ruling party like APC cannot fix a faulty standby generator.

It is a confirmation of the harsh economic situation. I don’t want to say that the party is broke but like the chairman confirmed some time ago, we are equally facing some financial challenges,” our source said.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by kosokoadeyemi: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
that how they punish other people na wa ooooooooooooooo
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by djraymy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
next news is buhari returned from china

1 Like

Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Bosc(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:

No, it is the conglomeration of condemned criminals grin grin grin grin
Babe, I like the sound of that.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Bosc:
Babe, I like the sound of that.
cheesy
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Nusaf: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

F*ck Buhari the dullard, f*ck all zombies, f*ck you that quote me!
F*ck this, f*ck that. Must you display your waywardness? Pls some school children are learning English words here.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by JuliettaBitch(f): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Alezy:
Am very sure this NgeneUkwenu girl knows now that she did a very big mistake voting APC under the leadership of Buhari. My advice to her, it's not a crime madam. just accept ur mistake and try voting him out same way u did him in.

The truth is, it Might be better had it been they picked another person to flag under APC but no, they decided to give an old man who am very sure forgets sometimes what he says.

The zombie is a he.., he is just hiding under that fake moniker
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Paperwhite(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
"Change"does not always mean a turn around."The more things change,the more they remain the same".(Credit to a source I can't recall now).Guess APC now understands that better now?
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by nelronaldo(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
From Romanus Ugwu, Abuja

Visitors, staff and even national leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) had a tough time coping with the performance of their official activities at the headquarters of the party following several hours of blackout and faulty generating set.

Our correspondent, who monitored events at the secretariat of the ruling party in Abuja gathered that apart from opening all the windows and doors of their offices to cope with the intensity of the heat, many others had to even hang outside because of lack of power supply.

Although the National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun,received visitors and attended to official functions almost all day, he equally had a fair share of the hostile situation as he was said to have lamented the situation which he attributed to the faulty generator.

Speaking further, our sources said the chairman was even sweating while attending to visitors, adding that the harsh economic situation in the country is not only affecting the ruling party but also grounding several activities. “We have been like this since today. There was no power supply at the secretariat almost all day just as experienced in other parts of the country.

The staff are concerned about the situation but when the national chairman was sweating and receiving visitors under this condition, what do we do.
“If not because of the faulty generating set, the effect would not have been as pronounced . It is laughable that a ruling party like APC cannot fix a faulty standby generator.

It is a confirmation of the harsh economic situation. I don’t want to say that the party is broke but like the chairman confirmed some time ago, we are equally facing some financial challenges,” our source said.
Although all attempts to reach either the party boss or his assistant director on publicity including a text message failed, a staff at the headquarters, who spoke in confidence, however assured that the generating set would be fixed unfailingly today.

Meanwhile, the President Muhammadu Buhari Media Support Group (BMSG) has condemned the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) caucus in the Senate over threat to make governance difficult for the President if the Senate President, Bukola Saraki is removed.
The group, in a statement signed by the national coordinator, Muhammad Labbo and the secretary, Cassidy Madueke, yesterday in Abuja, said: “It is totally unpatriotic for some senators to seek to compound the nation’s problems, at a period when the President and his team are working round the clock to fix the country from the rot the PDP administration left it.”

The statement further said it is on record that one Senator Clifford Ordia representing Edo Central had in a press statement stated that in their support for the embattled Senator Saraki “that they will make governance difficult should Senator Saraki be removed.

“We want to put on record that President Muhammadu Buhari does not interfere in the affairs of the Legislature and therefore should not be distracted from delivering the promised “Change” to Nigerians. “The President does not have a hand in the trial of Senator Saraki, as all institutions of government are allowed to carry out their responsibilities without let or hindrance,” he said.

http://sunnewsonline.com/blackout-cash-crunch-ground-apc-headquarters/

They cannot fix Generator.. They want to fix our country.. Clueless party.
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by bejeria101(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Alezy:

Bros the D was silent *looks both ways b4 crossing road* lol
Re: Blackout, Cash Crunch Ground APC Headquarters - The Sun by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Lilimax:
#IstandwithBuhari grin
Where them dey ?embarassed

less I forget, we are still waiting for the real change o!

Dem dey refuel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos / Reuben Abati’s Ghost Stories- Igboeli Arinze / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.