Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Best Game You've Ever Played - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Game You've Ever Played (20767 Views)

What's The Best Game You've Ever Played ? / Whats Ur Best Game On Ps3 / Battlefield 3: Best Game To Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by eghost247(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
Uncharted2
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Parnassuss(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
Zedman:

My gaming career started with
[b]1. Double dragon
2. Super mario bros
3. Top gear
4. Contra, and
5. Power rangers[/b]The real gaming started with games like
1. Resident evil survivor
2. Resident evil nemesis
3. Metal gear solid
4. Final fantasy 7 and 9
5. Dino crisis
That was when my mom and my girlfriend found a common enemy,
Played every game worth it's salt on Ps2,outstanding ones were
1. Metal gear solid sons of liberty and snake eater
2. Final fantasy x,x2 and xii
3. Resident evil 4
4. God of war 1 and 2
5. Pro evolution soccer
On Ps3 got to see two games that wowed me
1. Uncharted
2. Mgs: guns of the patriots

Add Killer Instinct and Mk series to dis list and we're kindred spirits.
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Ta(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2011
Can say I've played a lot of games @ my prime. Call of duty 1,4,5,6. Gears of war 1, web of shadows, avatar, halflife2(nice), MASS EFFECT 2(wonderful), wolverine, starcraft 2, civilization v, company of hereos, MEDAL OF HONOR 2(nice ending track: the catalyst by linkin park), GTA iv, the list is endlessss. Ȋ̝̊̅ had a terabyte hard drive filled with games. But now Ȋ̝̊̅ think I'm retiring, GIVE CHANCE Τ̲̅Ȍ Ƌ YOUNG ONES
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Ta(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2011
Can say I've played a lot of games @ my prime. Call of duty 1,4,5,6. Gears of war 1, web of shadows, avatar, halflife2(nice), MASS EFFECT 2(wonderful), wolverine, starcraft 2, civilization v, company of hereos, MEDAL OF HONOR 2(nice ending track: the catalyst by linkin park), GTA iv, the list is endlessss. Ȋ̝̊̅ had a terabyte hard drive filled with games. But now Ȋ̝̊̅ think I'm retiring, GIVE CHANCE Τ̲̅Ȍ Ƌ YOUNG ONES
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by sevule(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2011
Borderlands baby!!!! That game plain rocks!!! The humour is unparalleled. And the storyline? Originality at its best. I almost missed work on more than one occasion because I was so addicted to it.
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by kenny33: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2011
i love games alot i have played many i cant count Mario video game to start with when i was a kid, Then i played many afterward Shrek 1 to 4, lost, big range hunting 2, Tomb raider 3d, resident evil 1 to 4 and avatar james cameroon, stranded, deer hunter, unlimited hunting, hooked, ducks tale etcs and many more i cant even remember
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by pamlstano: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2011
I have passion to collect all the game like action game , adventures game , racing game etc. My favorite games are call of duty VII , Smack down vs raw 2011 , Mafia II , Mass effect II.
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by tboy1(m): 11:19am On May 19, 2011
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Battlefield 2: Bad Company
FiFa 11
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Emeka72(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
LORD of the RINGS {Return of the King}.
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Tedyk(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hmmm
Devil may cry 3
Pes 2011
Assasin Creed
Conflict desert storm
RF 2011
Chess
God of War 2
Metal Gear
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2011
[size=13pt]I have to say Splinter Cell. A close second would be Metal Gear: Solid. And a close third would be Resident Evil 2[/size]
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Shola2009(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2011
MGS 4:guns of the patriots on the ps3
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by v3: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2011
Shola2009:

MGS 4:guns of the patriots on the ps3
Swear down, this is one of the best stealth-based games i've come across. Well, Splinter Cell series follows closely

@topic
Football Manager 2011 cool
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Mobinga: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2011
GTA IV!!!! cool
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by antonion(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2011
Army of TWO , FIFA 2011,
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]My favorite of all time would have to be classic World of Warcraft. Before all the stupid expansions that made the game way to easy to play. I could have lived with just Burning Crusade, but Wrath of The Lich King was grazing my patience, and Cataclysm went way to far. cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by candylips(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2011
dance central
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by kulex2k1(m): 6:37am On Jul 21, 2011
Lara Croft's Tomb Raider series!!!
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by mikuz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Grand theft auto : san andreas
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by chingle5(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
My best game is duck hunt ABEG who HV play DAT game I keep noticing dat I can't kill all the duck even if u place d plastic gun to their forehead. Corruption at iz peak
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by Solarima: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Step away from the typical 2048 game and experience the free and fun 2048 game! Enjoy the simple yet colorful design and intuitive controls as you try to match and pick cupcakes into triples to build your cupcake kingdom. Enjoy the added bonus of fun animations and puzzles to test your cupcake matching skills for hours!
Re: The Best Game You've Ever Played by malandev: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
I have hundreds of games on my PC and android device and if i give my personal opinion then i really liked Lost Life APK that i downloaded from https://apkeats.com/lost-life-apk. The gameplay and the storyline of the game is very interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Nigerian Mobile Games That Lit Up 2016 / Fifa 15 Out On September 26 !!! Is Nigeria Going To Be Included This Time ? / Make Your Pc Game Request!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.