Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ (5958 Views)

Man Dedicates His Soul To Satan On Facebook, Vows To Initiate Christians / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by promise101: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2016
CFCman:

You hit the nail on the head. People don't know that, in the eyes of God, stealing N20 is equivalent to murdering 10 people.

There is no 'big sin, or 'small' sin.
Thank you.

The punishment that the world most wicked witchcraft, since the world began, deserves that a person who commits sin of ANGER will also deserve before God. And it is just death in hell.

That's the gospel truth! No denial!

Self righteous people will say that anger is not a sin, because the bible says "..be angry but let not not your anger..."

But they have forgotten that we were told to put it away.
Col 3:8 "But now ye also put off all these; ANGER, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth."

Thanks for the grace of God, Jesus.
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by cloudgoddess(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nonsensical bafoonery undecided
Re: Christian Author Says Female Masturbation Is ‘Direct Path To Satan’ by orunto27: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2016
Life is actions, interactions and movements (aims). Life is also feelings, thinking and reasonings (ftr). God, Almighty, is aware and He Himself does all these. That's why He made us in His Image. When God sits, as MD, on His Throne, in His Godsphere, Christ sits on His Right as ED, executive Director for Righteousness, while Satan sits on His Left as ED for Selfishness in charge of darkness, badness, including masturbations, male and female, and death(Hell issues). On the Right, Prayer is the Weapon to use to stay there and get close to God. On the Left, you use "Force" to stay there. On that side, only God can bypass Satan to open your eyes to percieve their weapon on His Right and make you use it to get out of the rot on His left and stop you from the use of force all your life. Women mistrubation can be overcome only by Prayers. Heavenly Father, please write your Spirit and Words on Your Table in our Hearts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Salvation By Faith Without Works--femi Aribisala / Catholic Priests Can Now Marry And Still Remain Priests / Maria's Vision Of The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.